Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Sound Cards and Computer Audio › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club - Page 2412

post #24111 of 38098
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzaiTree View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SE7EN- View Post

looking for a pre-solution here smile.gif the front port of my tower doesn't like the plugin on the HD518s, only playing sound through my left ear unless I hold it farther in (sometimes it'll get in just the right spot, but it usually takes 10+ minutes of messing to get it right) the soundcard's main analog jacks in the back of the tower will be used by my speakers, there is not a dedicated headphone jack. there is a headphopne jack on the speakers themselves, however, I actually use 2 different sets of speakers (5.1 as the front/side/center-sub, and 2.1 in the rear) so I assume if I were to plug it into the front system, the rear speakers would still play. is there something else I can plug into my soundcard, like a different input, that would still give me the benefit of the various gaming features from my Creative X-Fi Titanium card, but maybe be able to switch inputs from computer GUI? I'd preferably not want to have to plugin/unplug things from the back of the tower frequently....


thanks for any help guys smile.gif

I do have a bad jack on the front of my case, so I'm constantly unplugging my speakers whenever I want to use my headphones. It's a PITA, but it should be resolved soon when I go pickup by shipment biggrin.gif
Still haven't had the chance to pick it up? Wow I bet the wait is killing you!

 

Oh no, I picked up the Vali a while ago :D

 

However, I didn't have the cable to go into my pc, so I ordered them by monoprice with the cheapest shipping 2 or 3 weeks ago, and still haven't received the damn cables I ordered!! So I've had the Vali for weeks unable to use it. It's even worse than not picking it up, because I can look at it but can't use it! lol

 

However, I also saw the Modi on Amazon with Prime, so I ended up ordering that, making sure I had the right USB cable for that, haha. So since the cables still haven't shown up, and the Modi should be in tomorrow (might not pick it up until Saturday though, still have to clean out my car so I can cross the border to pick it up) along with some car stuff I ordered, I should be able to finally listen to it this week!

 

The DT990 Premium 250ohm's still sound good through my Xonar DG, but they are muddled. Can't wait to try them with a proper amp. And just my very quick thoughts on the DT990's--they're very fun. Not even close in any way shape or form to analytical headphones, not a big soundstage (though this is with the Xonar), and very V-shaped. Still very fun though.

post #24112 of 38098
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzaiTree View Post

The DT990 Premium 250ohm's still sound good through my Xonar DG, but they are muddled. Can't wait to try them with a proper amp. And just my very quick thoughts on the DT990's--they're very fun. Not even close in any way shape or form to analytical headphones, not a big soundstage (though this is with the Xonar), and very V-shaped. Still very fun though.
You could do a blu-tak mod to balance them out a bit.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-4870HQ @ 2.5 GHz (Turbo @ 3.7 GHz) Apple Logic Board Nvidia GeForce GT 750M 2GB 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
APPLE SSD SM0512F 500GB macOS Sierra 15" Retina Display (2880 x 1800) Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) keys 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
85W Magsafe 2 Precision Aluminum Unibody Multi-Touch Trackpad Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5-3317U @ 1.7GHz (Turbo @ 2.6 GHz) Intel HD Graphics 4000 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM APPLE SSD TS128E 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
macOS Sierra 11.6" LCD/LED Backlit IPS Display (1366 x 768) Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) keys 85W Magsafe 2 
CaseMouse
Precision Aluminum Unibody Multi-Touch Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7-4870HQ @ 2.5 GHz (Turbo @ 3.7 GHz) Apple Logic Board Nvidia GeForce GT 750M 2GB 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
APPLE SSD SM0512F 500GB macOS Sierra 15" Retina Display (2880 x 1800) Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) keys 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
85W Magsafe 2 Precision Aluminum Unibody Multi-Touch Trackpad Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5-3317U @ 1.7GHz (Turbo @ 2.6 GHz) Intel HD Graphics 4000 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3L SDRAM APPLE SSD TS128E 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
macOS Sierra 11.6" LCD/LED Backlit IPS Display (1366 x 768) Full-size backlit keyboard with 78 (U.S.) keys 85W Magsafe 2 
CaseMouse
Precision Aluminum Unibody Multi-Touch Trackpad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24113 of 38098
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicPie View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzaiTree View Post

The DT990 Premium 250ohm's still sound good through my Xonar DG, but they are muddled. Can't wait to try them with a proper amp. And just my very quick thoughts on the DT990's--they're very fun. Not even close in any way shape or form to analytical headphones, not a big soundstage (though this is with the Xonar), and very V-shaped. Still very fun though.
You could do a blu-tak mod to balance them out a bit.

The blu-tak mod didn't do much for my DT770's. Tightened bass and reduced the treble a bit.
Ryzen & Vega
(22 items)
 
Wanted: [Wanted] LGA1155 ITX Motherboard
$75 (USD) or best offer
The Spectre
(28 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[AMD] Ryzen R7 1700 w/EK Supremacy Evo AMD [MSI] X370 XPower Gaming Titanium [AMD] Vega Flagship GPU [G.Skill] Trident Z RGB 2x8GB @3000MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
500GB M.2 SSD [WD] 2TB Black HDD [NZXT] AER RGB 120 (x7) [NZXT] AER RGB 140 (x1) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[Barrow] D5 Heatsink/Reservoir/Heatsink [Barrow] White 1/2"x3/4" Compression Fittings [Primochill] Advance LRT Clear 1/2"x3/4" Tubing [Alphacool] NexXxos XT45 360mm 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[Alphacool] NexXxos Monsta 240mm [Microsoft] Windows 10 Pro x64 [ASUS] MG279 Freesync 1440p IPS [Razer] BlackWidow X Tournament Edition w/Vorte... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair] RM850i w/custom cables [Phanteks] Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass [Razer] Deathadder Elite [Corsair] MM300 Extended 
AudioOther
(See audio in signature) [Ikea] Tornliden Desk 
  hide details  
Reply
Ryzen & Vega
(22 items)
 
Wanted: [Wanted] LGA1155 ITX Motherboard
$75 (USD) or best offer
The Spectre
(28 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[AMD] Ryzen R7 1700 w/EK Supremacy Evo AMD [MSI] X370 XPower Gaming Titanium [AMD] Vega Flagship GPU [G.Skill] Trident Z RGB 2x8GB @3000MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
500GB M.2 SSD [WD] 2TB Black HDD [NZXT] AER RGB 120 (x7) [NZXT] AER RGB 140 (x1) 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
[Barrow] D5 Heatsink/Reservoir/Heatsink [Barrow] White 1/2"x3/4" Compression Fittings [Primochill] Advance LRT Clear 1/2"x3/4" Tubing [Alphacool] NexXxos XT45 360mm 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
[Alphacool] NexXxos Monsta 240mm [Microsoft] Windows 10 Pro x64 [ASUS] MG279 Freesync 1440p IPS [Razer] BlackWidow X Tournament Edition w/Vorte... 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
[Corsair] RM850i w/custom cables [Phanteks] Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass [Razer] Deathadder Elite [Corsair] MM300 Extended 
AudioOther
(See audio in signature) [Ikea] Tornliden Desk 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24114 of 38098
Just recieved the Shiit Modi and I am appalled they could not include a $3 USB cable make this thing usable out of the box.
Luckily, I had a spare one. Otherwise it would have been a hunk of useless metal until I received the USB cable.
ohno-smiley02.gif


Also, I am getting audio skips every second that make my listening experience so far horrible. Trying to get rid of the issue as we speak. Not happy at all right now.
hmmsmiley02.gif



Well I fixed the skipping by plugging it into a USB 2.0 (onboard) instead of a USB 3.0 (onboard) output. Which is a bit bewildering but maybe the USB 3.0 outputs different power rates... because the data part of 3.0 is backwards compatible with 2.0.
questionmark.gif


After the fix, it sounds great. Not going to compare it to the onboard motherboard DAC because I don't care whether it's better or not. Just wanted to finally have the stack for the looks, no onboard decoding, and possible sound benefits that are inherently probable (ie. dedicated equipment designed specifically for DAC vs. mass produced to provide functionality).
smilingsmiley.gif


Still the no USB cable still has me puzzled and appalled. No where on their site does it state it doesn't come with one and one would naturally assume a super cheap (to make) USB cable would be included to provide basic functionality out of the box.
eh-smiley.gif
Edited by kennyparker1337 - 3/18/14 at 8:43am
post #24115 of 38098
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd View Post

The blu-tak mod didn't do much for my DT770's. Tightened bass and reduced the treble a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyparker1337 View Post

Just recieved the Shiit Modi and I am appalled they could not include a $3 USB cable make this thing usable out of the box.
Luckily, I had a spare one. Otherwise it would have been a hunk of useless metal until I received the USB cable.
ohno-smiley02.gif


Also, I am getting audio skips every second that make my listening experience so far horrible. Trying to get rid of the issue as we speak. Not happy at all right now.
hmmsmiley02.gif



Well I fixed the skipping by plugging it into a USB 3.0 (onboard) to a USB 2.0 (onboard) output. Which is a bit bewildering but maybe the USB 3.0 outputs different power rates... because the data part of 3.0 is backwards compatible with 2.0.
questionmark.gif


After the fix, it sounds great. Not going to compare it to the onboard motherboard DAC because I don't care whether it's better or not. Just wanted to finally have the stack for the looks, no onboard decoding, and possible sound benefits that are inherently probable (ie. dedicated equipment designed specifically for DAC vs. mass produced to provide functionality).
smilingsmiley.gif


Still the no USB cable still has me puzzled and appalled. No where on their site does it state it doesn't come with one and one would naturally assume a super cheap (to make) USB cable would be included to provide basic functionality out of the box.
eh-smiley.gif

There are a few reasons for it.

1: IDK about most people, but none of my dacs come with a USB cable. Even the audionote 5.1 dac that is worth more than my life does not come with anything other than a power cable. I am hesitant to say this, but I think it is just normal for dacs to not come with USB cables.

2: Most people usually buy their own cable anyways. Why charge extra for something that most people would throw out?

3: It is a 100 dollar bare bones dac. What did you expect? Be happy they did not charge you extra for the wall wart. tongue.gif
Yin&Yang
(19 items)
 
Soon
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4820K Gigabyte X79 UP4 GTX 660 (waiting for new AMD cards) Samsung green  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Adata SP900  Seagate 2TB hard drive (the power of 1 edition)  Custom WC Loop Linux (various versions) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster T240HD Coolermaster XT Green switches XFX 1000w Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic 2014 edition Razer Vespula Stax Lambda Nova Classic Custom DIY DAC 
AudioAudioOther
300b PP monoblocks Snell J3 NZXT Hue 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz 8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz EVGA X99 SR?  AMD 390x 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
AMD 390x 128 GB ECC DDR4  1TB PCI-e SSD Custom WC Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Linux 16:10 Samsung PLS 4K monitor Corsair RGB keyboard with custom cherry MX supe... EVGA 1600 watt titanium  
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Magnum STH10 DIY my own mouse Snell J 3 
  hide details  
Reply
Yin&Yang
(19 items)
 
Soon
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4820K Gigabyte X79 UP4 GTX 660 (waiting for new AMD cards) Samsung green  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Adata SP900  Seagate 2TB hard drive (the power of 1 edition)  Custom WC Loop Linux (various versions) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster T240HD Coolermaster XT Green switches XFX 1000w Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic 2014 edition Razer Vespula Stax Lambda Nova Classic Custom DIY DAC 
AudioAudioOther
300b PP monoblocks Snell J3 NZXT Hue 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz 8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz EVGA X99 SR?  AMD 390x 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
AMD 390x 128 GB ECC DDR4  1TB PCI-e SSD Custom WC Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Linux 16:10 Samsung PLS 4K monitor Corsair RGB keyboard with custom cherry MX supe... EVGA 1600 watt titanium  
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Magnum STH10 DIY my own mouse Snell J 3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24116 of 38098
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicPie View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BonzaiTree View Post

The DT990 Premium 250ohm's still sound good through my Xonar DG, but they are muddled. Can't wait to try them with a proper amp. And just my very quick thoughts on the DT990's--they're very fun. Not even close in any way shape or form to analytical headphones, not a big soundstage (though this is with the Xonar), and very V-shaped. Still very fun though.
You could do a blu-tak mod to balance them out a bit.

 

Hmm, I may look into this down the road, cheers.

I really am enjoying them as they are though. Very fun cans.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyparker1337 View Post

Just recieved the Shiit Modi and I am appalled they could not include a $3 USB cable make this thing usable out of the box.
Luckily, I had a spare one. Otherwise it would have been a hunk of useless metal until I received the USB cable.
ohno-smiley02.gif

Also, I am getting audio skips every second that make my listening experience so far horrible. Trying to get rid of the issue as we speak. Not happy at all right now.
hmmsmiley02.gif


Well I fixed the skipping by plugging it into a USB 3.0 (onboard) to a USB 2.0 (onboard) output. Which is a bit bewildering but maybe the USB 3.0 outputs different power rates... because the data part of 3.0 is backwards compatible with 2.0.
questionmark.gif

After the fix, it sounds great. Not going to compare it to the onboard motherboard DAC because I don't care whether it's better or not. Just wanted to finally have the stack for the looks, no onboard decoding, and possible sound benefits that are inherently probable (ie. dedicated equipment designed specifically for DAC vs. mass produced to provide functionality).
smilingsmiley.gif

Still the no USB cable still has me puzzled and appalled. No where on their site does it state it doesn't come with one and one would naturally assume a super cheap (to make) USB cable would be included to provide basic functionality out of the box.
eh-smiley.gif

 

Huh, I went through the whole Schiit site, I swore they said you needed to buy cables separately, but they don't really outright say it, at least not in the product description itself. They should change that.

 

I knew I'd need cables just from people talking about it, but it really should say there.

 

Also--we almost have the exact same set up (or I will soon once I pickup my Modi).

 

Modi-->Vali in my case-->DT990's (I have the premium).

post #24117 of 38098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjj226 Angel View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd View Post

The blu-tak mod didn't do much for my DT770's. Tightened bass and reduced the treble a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyparker1337 View Post

Just recieved the Shiit Modi and I am appalled they could not include a $3 USB cable make this thing usable out of the box.
Luckily, I had a spare one. Otherwise it would have been a hunk of useless metal until I received the USB cable.
ohno-smiley02.gif


Also, I am getting audio skips every second that make my listening experience so far horrible. Trying to get rid of the issue as we speak. Not happy at all right now.
hmmsmiley02.gif



Well I fixed the skipping by plugging it into a USB 3.0 (onboard) to a USB 2.0 (onboard) output. Which is a bit bewildering but maybe the USB 3.0 outputs different power rates... because the data part of 3.0 is backwards compatible with 2.0.
questionmark.gif


After the fix, it sounds great. Not going to compare it to the onboard motherboard DAC because I don't care whether it's better or not. Just wanted to finally have the stack for the looks, no onboard decoding, and possible sound benefits that are inherently probable (ie. dedicated equipment designed specifically for DAC vs. mass produced to provide functionality).
smilingsmiley.gif


Still the no USB cable still has me puzzled and appalled. No where on their site does it state it doesn't come with one and one would naturally assume a super cheap (to make) USB cable would be included to provide basic functionality out of the box.
eh-smiley.gif

There are a few reasons for it.

1: IDK about most people, but none of my dacs come with a USB cable. Even the audionote 5.1 dac that is worth more than my life does not come with anything other than a power cable. I am hesitant to say this, but I think it is just normal for dacs to not come with USB cables.

2: Most people usually buy their own cable anyways. Why charge extra for something that most people would throw out?

3: It is a 100 dollar bare bones dac. What did you expect? Be happy they did not charge you extra for the wall wart. tongue.gif

It doesn't come with any item besides the DAC box and the 4 plastic bumpers to prop it up.
Shiit did not make me aware in any important way that this was a bare bones DAC.

A USB cable would not, IMHO, warrant a price increase. It's probably one of the most mass produced cables on the planet.

I see your point with the "why include a probable throwaway" but then refer back to my 2nd sentence.
Edited by kennyparker1337 - 3/18/14 at 8:49am
post #24118 of 38098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjj226 Angel View Post




There are a few reasons for it.

1: IDK about most people, but none of my dacs come with a USB cable. Even the audionote 5.1 dac that is worth more than my life does not come with anything other than a power cable. I am hesitant to say this, but I think it is just normal for dacs to not come with USB cables.

2: Most people usually buy their own cable anyways. Why charge extra for something that most people would throw out?

3: It is a 100 dollar bare bones dac. What did you expect? Be happy they did not charge you extra for the wall wart. tongue.gif

My Fiio and Aune both came with a USB cable, I don't know why any other DAC wouldn't, especially seeing as it's a digital cable, not analog.
COST EFFECTIVE
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz 1.24v Asus P8P67 Vanilla ASUS GTX660Ti DirectCU OC @ 1,250MHz/7,000MHz G.Skill Eco 1600Mhz 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 1TB (WD10EZEX) Intel 520 120GB LG SuperMulti CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 BenQ E2420HD Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless w/ MX blues Seasonic SS-650HT 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 500R Logitech G400 Steelseries QCK Asus Xonar DG 
AudioOther
Fiio E17 Alpen Beyerdynamic DT770 + Zalman clip-on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
COST EFFECTIVE
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz 1.24v Asus P8P67 Vanilla ASUS GTX660Ti DirectCU OC @ 1,250MHz/7,000MHz G.Skill Eco 1600Mhz 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 1TB (WD10EZEX) Intel 520 120GB LG SuperMulti CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 BenQ E2420HD Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless w/ MX blues Seasonic SS-650HT 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 500R Logitech G400 Steelseries QCK Asus Xonar DG 
AudioOther
Fiio E17 Alpen Beyerdynamic DT770 + Zalman clip-on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24119 of 38098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortunex View Post

My Fiio and Aune both came with a USB cable, I don't know why any other DAC wouldn't, especially seeing as it's a digital cable, not analog.

1. Additional expense
2. Additional item to support

I personally think they should offer one, but those are just some reasons why they might.
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
Biggie Smalls
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-2500K Asus P8Z77-M EVGA Titan X Corsair Vengeance DDR3 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Samsung 830 Pro Samsung 850 Pro Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache Western Digital Black Caviar 64MB Cache 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Bluray Combo Drive Corsair H50 Windows 7 Professional x64 Dell UltraSharp U3415W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Ducky Shine 4 Blue/Red Corsair AX860 Corsair Obsidian 350D Razer Deathadder Chroma 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
fUnc Mouse Mat Grace m9xx DAC/AMP ELAC B6 Schiit Lyr 2 
AudioAudio
Fostex TH-X00 (ebony cups with detachable cable... Sennheiser HD650 
  hide details  
Reply
post #24120 of 38098
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC'ing Noob View Post

1. Additional expense
2. Additional item to support

I personally think they should offer one, but those are just some reasons why they might.

The cables are a few cents each, and I think most people would just go and buy a new one rather than calling up whatever manufacturer for one (due to time it would take versus cost of buying a new one).
COST EFFECTIVE
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz 1.24v Asus P8P67 Vanilla ASUS GTX660Ti DirectCU OC @ 1,250MHz/7,000MHz G.Skill Eco 1600Mhz 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 1TB (WD10EZEX) Intel 520 120GB LG SuperMulti CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 BenQ E2420HD Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless w/ MX blues Seasonic SS-650HT 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 500R Logitech G400 Steelseries QCK Asus Xonar DG 
AudioOther
Fiio E17 Alpen Beyerdynamic DT770 + Zalman clip-on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
COST EFFECTIVE
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz 1.24v Asus P8P67 Vanilla ASUS GTX660Ti DirectCU OC @ 1,250MHz/7,000MHz G.Skill Eco 1600Mhz 7-8-7-24 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar Blue 1TB (WD10EZEX) Intel 520 120GB LG SuperMulti CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Home Premium x64 BenQ E2420HD Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless w/ MX blues Seasonic SS-650HT 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair 500R Logitech G400 Steelseries QCK Asus Xonar DG 
AudioOther
Fiio E17 Alpen Beyerdynamic DT770 + Zalman clip-on mic 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sound Cards and Computer Audio
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Sound Cards and Computer Audio › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club