Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Sound Cards and Computer Audio › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club - Page 307

post #3061 of 37823
How much for cat?

The PIMETA looks good, I like the simplicity of the case.
In The Works
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D e6600 (3.3ghz) Asus P5Q (P45) eVGA 8800GTS 320mb (670/1000) 2x1GB G.Skill HK (900mhz @ 5-5-5-15) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black 640GB (OS) / WD AAKS 500GB + WD JS 250GB Sony DVD-RW Vista Ultimate 32bit Dell E207WFP (1680 x 1050) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Dell ;> Corsair HX520w Modular Modded CM Centurion 590 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
XPS pad 
  hide details  
Reply
In The Works
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D e6600 (3.3ghz) Asus P5Q (P45) eVGA 8800GTS 320mb (670/1000) 2x1GB G.Skill HK (900mhz @ 5-5-5-15) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black 640GB (OS) / WD AAKS 500GB + WD JS 250GB Sony DVD-RW Vista Ultimate 32bit Dell E207WFP (1680 x 1050) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Dell ;> Corsair HX520w Modular Modded CM Centurion 590 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
XPS pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3062 of 37823
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
And Yes! I do have stuffed animals from when I was a kid and a cardboard "bed" for my cats on my desk! So wanna fight about it!?!



Currently bidding on HD580s. =D My current plans (they seem to be changing every few hours) is HD580s/600s on a ~$500 amp.
post #3063 of 37823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
How much for cat?

The PIMETA looks good, I like the simplicity of the case.
Zee? she's my little ninja and she's not for sale! When I tell her to be a Ninja she puts her ears back and runs around jumping on things. She also swings on the drying racks when my wife has them set up. She knows she isn't supposed to, but she loves to do it anyway! She actually hooks her arm around and swings like a monkey


It's actually the same standard Hammond enclosure that the Millet Max fits into. I ended up with 2 extras since my personal Max is going in a Parmetal enclosure.
Darkness
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 Gigabye GA-EP45-UD3P EVGA GTX660 8GB G.Skill PK 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 640GB & Samsung F1 750Gb LG BD & HD Windows 8 Pro x64 HP w2207 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
FILCO FKBN87M/NPEK Enermax Modu82+ 525w CM 690 Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razor Destructor ODAC 
  hide details  
Reply
Darkness
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 Gigabye GA-EP45-UD3P EVGA GTX660 8GB G.Skill PK 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 640GB & Samsung F1 750Gb LG BD & HD Windows 8 Pro x64 HP w2207 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
FILCO FKBN87M/NPEK Enermax Modu82+ 525w CM 690 Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razor Destructor ODAC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3064 of 37823
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
Zee? she's my little ninja and she's not for sale! When I tell her to be a Ninja she puts her ears back and runs around jumping on things. She also swings on the drying racks when my wife has them set up. She knows she isn't supposed to, but she loves to do it anyway! She actually hooks her arm around and swings like a monkey
Man I wish my cats were that awesome. One of mine can perfectly imitate a log. It's about as fun watching him as it is watching paint dry.
In The Works
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D e6600 (3.3ghz) Asus P5Q (P45) eVGA 8800GTS 320mb (670/1000) 2x1GB G.Skill HK (900mhz @ 5-5-5-15) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black 640GB (OS) / WD AAKS 500GB + WD JS 250GB Sony DVD-RW Vista Ultimate 32bit Dell E207WFP (1680 x 1050) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Dell ;> Corsair HX520w Modular Modded CM Centurion 590 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
XPS pad 
  hide details  
Reply
In The Works
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D e6600 (3.3ghz) Asus P5Q (P45) eVGA 8800GTS 320mb (670/1000) 2x1GB G.Skill HK (900mhz @ 5-5-5-15) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black 640GB (OS) / WD AAKS 500GB + WD JS 250GB Sony DVD-RW Vista Ultimate 32bit Dell E207WFP (1680 x 1050) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Dell ;> Corsair HX520w Modular Modded CM Centurion 590 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
XPS pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3065 of 37823
woot just got a pair of blue mallows that i kramer moded.
grandma's rig.
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3470  MSI Z68A-G43 (G3) msi 980ti 6GD5T OC armor x2 gskill trident 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500gb aaks +aavs lg super multi BD drive  stock  win 7 pro 64 bit  
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
asus vw228 Levetron Clicker  coolmax zx-600 G500s 
Mouse PadAudio
Biogenic large  asus xonar dx 
  hide details  
Reply
grandma's rig.
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3470  MSI Z68A-G43 (G3) msi 980ti 6GD5T OC armor x2 gskill trident 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
500gb aaks +aavs lg super multi BD drive  stock  win 7 pro 64 bit  
MonitorKeyboardPowerMouse
asus vw228 Levetron Clicker  coolmax zx-600 G500s 
Mouse PadAudio
Biogenic large  asus xonar dx 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3066 of 37823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
Man I wish my cats were that awesome. One of mine can perfectly imitate a log. It's about as fun watching him as it is watching paint dry.
I have two cats and a dog.

My other cat, Sadie knows how to turn off my alarm. If she wants me to stay in bed so she can cuddle she'll actually turn off my alarm. One morning she got inbetwen my wife and I and pushed my wife out of bed.. lol She's 1yr old and 12pounds! she's pretty big for a cat.

Delilah, my dog gives high fives, and yesterday when I was playing tug-o-war with her she was actually dragging me across the floor... and she's also a little 12 pound dog... all muscle though. She doesn't know she's small though. Her best friend is Gracie, my in-laws golden-doodle... the damn thing is a horse!


Back to audio...

I saw a pair of AKG k501's on head-fi that someone should grab up... I really, really want a pair!
and someone made mention of a special red HD595... I want!!!!
And then there's a HPDAC that I wouldn't mind picking up just to have for lan parties or travel...
Why, oh why do people post awesome things when I don't have $$$$
Darkness
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 Gigabye GA-EP45-UD3P EVGA GTX660 8GB G.Skill PK 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 640GB & Samsung F1 750Gb LG BD & HD Windows 8 Pro x64 HP w2207 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
FILCO FKBN87M/NPEK Enermax Modu82+ 525w CM 690 Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razor Destructor ODAC 
  hide details  
Reply
Darkness
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 Gigabye GA-EP45-UD3P EVGA GTX660 8GB G.Skill PK 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 640GB & Samsung F1 750Gb LG BD & HD Windows 8 Pro x64 HP w2207 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
FILCO FKBN87M/NPEK Enermax Modu82+ 525w CM 690 Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razor Destructor ODAC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3067 of 37823
Quote:
Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
I have two cats and a dog.

My other cat, Sadie knows how to turn off my alarm. If she wants me to stay in bed so she can cuddle she'll actually turn off my alarm. One morning she got inbetwen my wife and I and pushed my wife out of bed.. lol She's 1yr old and 12pounds! she's pretty big for a cat.

Delilah, my dog gives high fives, and yesterday when I was playing tug-o-war with her she was actually dragging me across the floor... and she's also a little 12 pound dog... all muscle though. She doesn't know she's small though. Her best friend is Gracie, my in-laws golden-doodle... the damn thing is a horse!


Back to audio...

I saw a pair of AKG k501's on head-fi that someone should grab up... I really, really want a pair!
and someone made mention of a special red HD595... I want!!!!
And then there's a HPDAC that I wouldn't mind picking up just to have for lan parties or travel...
Why, oh why do people post awesome things when I don't have $$$$
I saw those K501's as well. I thought about it, but I'm actually in the process of buying another pair that has been dwelling in HF's f/s section that I can't believe no one else picked up. I'll reveal more if/when I'm 100% sure that they're mine. That HD580 incident has left me somewhat weary of getting ahead of myself .

Jacob - there must be something in the water over there in NY. Your pets are nuts .
In The Works
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D e6600 (3.3ghz) Asus P5Q (P45) eVGA 8800GTS 320mb (670/1000) 2x1GB G.Skill HK (900mhz @ 5-5-5-15) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black 640GB (OS) / WD AAKS 500GB + WD JS 250GB Sony DVD-RW Vista Ultimate 32bit Dell E207WFP (1680 x 1050) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Dell ;> Corsair HX520w Modular Modded CM Centurion 590 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
XPS pad 
  hide details  
Reply
In The Works
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D e6600 (3.3ghz) Asus P5Q (P45) eVGA 8800GTS 320mb (670/1000) 2x1GB G.Skill HK (900mhz @ 5-5-5-15) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black 640GB (OS) / WD AAKS 500GB + WD JS 250GB Sony DVD-RW Vista Ultimate 32bit Dell E207WFP (1680 x 1050) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Dell ;> Corsair HX520w Modular Modded CM Centurion 590 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
XPS pad 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3068 of 37823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
I saw those K501's as well. I thought about it, but I'm actually in the process of buying another pair that has been dwelling in HF's f/s section that I can't believe no one else picked up. I'll reveal more if/when I'm 100% sure that they're mine. That HD580 incident has left me somewhat weary of getting ahead of myself .

Jacob - there must be something in the water over there in NY. Your pets are nuts .
I, meanwhile, am bidding on HD580s that hopefully stay low enough that I can get them without having to borrow anything... also going back to MSU tomorrow to pick up one of the Marantz CD players if they're still there.
post #3069 of 37823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
I saw those K501's as well. I thought about it, but I'm actually in the process of buying another pair that has been dwelling in HF's f/s section that I can't believe no one else picked up. I'll reveal more if/when I'm 100% sure that they're mine. That HD580 incident has left me somewhat weary of getting ahead of myself .

Jacob - there must be something in the water over there in NY. Your pets are nuts .
nah, I train them... but they do get filtered water... lol we brought my dog over to a friend's house a couple weeks ago so she could play with their dog... she turned her nose up at the water that was offered her... lol I think we're going to have to start bringing bottled water with her.
Darkness
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 Gigabye GA-EP45-UD3P EVGA GTX660 8GB G.Skill PK 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 640GB & Samsung F1 750Gb LG BD & HD Windows 8 Pro x64 HP w2207 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
FILCO FKBN87M/NPEK Enermax Modu82+ 525w CM 690 Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razor Destructor ODAC 
  hide details  
Reply
Darkness
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 G0 Gigabye GA-EP45-UD3P EVGA GTX660 8GB G.Skill PK 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 640GB & Samsung F1 750Gb LG BD & HD Windows 8 Pro x64 HP w2207 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
FILCO FKBN87M/NPEK Enermax Modu82+ 525w CM 690 Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Razor Destructor ODAC 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3070 of 37823
My next headphone.
In The Works
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D e6600 (3.3ghz) Asus P5Q (P45) eVGA 8800GTS 320mb (670/1000) 2x1GB G.Skill HK (900mhz @ 5-5-5-15) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black 640GB (OS) / WD AAKS 500GB + WD JS 250GB Sony DVD-RW Vista Ultimate 32bit Dell E207WFP (1680 x 1050) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Dell ;> Corsair HX520w Modular Modded CM Centurion 590 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
XPS pad 
  hide details  
Reply
In The Works
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
C2D e6600 (3.3ghz) Asus P5Q (P45) eVGA 8800GTS 320mb (670/1000) 2x1GB G.Skill HK (900mhz @ 5-5-5-15) 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD Black 640GB (OS) / WD AAKS 500GB + WD JS 250GB Sony DVD-RW Vista Ultimate 32bit Dell E207WFP (1680 x 1050) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Basic Dell ;> Corsair HX520w Modular Modded CM Centurion 590 Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
XPS pad 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sound Cards and Computer Audio
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Sound Cards and Computer Audio › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club