Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Sound Cards and Computer Audio › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club - Page 3714

post #37131 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by caenlen View Post

It is not my place to say this, but I really think we should merge speakers and headphones club, literally no one ever posts in the speakers thread. So I am going to ask my speaker question here.

How do I hook up a subwoofer to a 2.0 powered studio monitor speaker setup going through a synthesizer? (i like the compression and EQ's on the synth it really does help a lot) linked below is the synth i own. I'd love to buy a sub after graduate school to make this a solid 2.1 setup, preferably a powered sub, so I do not have to get any amps and such. (just as a temporary 2.1 setup until I figure out some end game speakers down the road)

https://smile.amazon.com/DBX-DBXGORACK-V-04-goRack-Performance-Processor/dp/B011N2VC64/ref=pd_nav_hcs_bia_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=EW26VAAAN3Y6C92BD982

That's an effects unit, and is nowhere near the definition of a synthesizer. As for the other question regarding adding a sub a lot of them have audio passthroughs, while the other solution is to use an audio interface that has multiple outputs, and assign individual L, R, and LFE channels.
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
 
 
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-OC MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 2TB SATA3 Maxtor 2TB Black LG DVD-RW Cryorig R1 ultimate 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit BenQ VP2210 BenQ VP2210 Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Roccat Nyth Steel Series Worgen 
AudioAudioAudio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B AKG K712 Audio Technica ATH-M50X 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 780 Classified Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200 CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240 Windows 7 64 Bit Dell E2213H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 v2 EVGA 1000w G2 Open Bench Table Corsair M95 
Mouse Pad
3' wide battle mat 
  hide details  
Reply
JägerWulfe
(19 items)
 
 
Gigadestroyer
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-4770K Gigabyte Z87X-OC MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G Golden Edition G.Skill Triden-X 16GB DDR3-2400 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Seagate 2TB SATA3 Maxtor 2TB Black LG DVD-RW Cryorig R1 ultimate 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit BenQ VP2210 BenQ VP2210 Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
EVGA SuperNova 1000G2 NZXT Phantom 820 Black Roccat Nyth Steel Series Worgen 
AudioAudioAudio
JDS Labs O2 + ODAC Rev.B AKG K712 Audio Technica ATH-M50X 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Maximus V Formula EVGA GTX 780 Classified Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston 64GB SSDnow 200 CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Pro 240 Windows 7 64 Bit Dell E2213H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 v2 EVGA 1000w G2 Open Bench Table Corsair M95 
Mouse Pad
3' wide battle mat 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37132 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by caenlen View Post

I feel the same way about Indiana. May 31st is the last day of my life I breathe air in this terrible state. I have dreamed so long of going somewhere else. I would not mind New Mexico or something, but I refuse to learn a second language, I had 2 years of Spanish in college and my brain just can not learn it for some reason. Pretty sure a second langauge is needed in the south west area. lol

@hydrored that is amazing mate, looks like a lovely setup.

Second language not required here, pretty alien here compared to the rest of the country though. The food is second to none here if you don't mind becoming a lard ass.

@TJJ the traffic is Seattle is the worst part. The Grey is the second worst part.

But the summers are glorious, local produce is so good in the summer months. I could live on fish and berries.

Does Elliot Bay stink with all of the raw sewage going into it?

Getting off topic, @hydrored that is indeed a nice looking setup. Does that cable try and twist up around your neck?
RZA
(29 items)
 
GZA
(28 items)
 
Ol' Dirty Bastard
(31 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
RZA
(29 items)
 
GZA
(28 items)
 
Ol' Dirty Bastard
(31 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37133 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus NM View Post

Second language not required here, pretty alien here compared to the rest of the country though. The food is second to none here if you don't mind becoming a lard ass.

@TJJ the traffic is Seattle is the worst part. The Grey is the second worst part.

But the summers are glorious, local produce is so good in the summer months. I could live on fish and berries.

Does Elliot Bay stink with all of the raw sewage going into it?

Getting off topic, @hydrored that is indeed a nice looking setup. Does that cable try and twist up around your neck?

The traffic is actually not as bad as virginia/DC. But the things that cause the traffic here piss me off to no end.

Elliot bay does not stink all that much. But once again, I am comparing it to the patomic river which is pretty much nothing but a stagnant breeding pond for mosquitoes.

I have actually noticed that a lot of the larger bodies of water actually don't have a really strong smell which is kinda weird. My family is from san diego and you can really smell the ocean there. Even in places like annapolis and baltimore, the smell is pretty strong. Here its just kind of meh.

IDK though. I might be seeing you soon enough. My mom is desperate to move to NM. She really likes to be warm and likes the scenery.
Yin&Yang
(19 items)
 
Soon
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4820K Gigabyte X79 UP4 GTX 660 (waiting for new AMD cards) Samsung green  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Adata SP900  Seagate 2TB hard drive (the power of 1 edition)  Custom WC Loop Linux (various versions) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster T240HD Coolermaster XT Green switches XFX 1000w Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic 2014 edition Razer Vespula Stax Lambda Nova Classic Custom DIY DAC 
AudioAudioOther
300b PP monoblocks Snell J3 NZXT Hue 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz 8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz EVGA X99 SR?  AMD 390x 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
AMD 390x 128 GB ECC DDR4  1TB PCI-e SSD Custom WC Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Linux 16:10 Samsung PLS 4K monitor Corsair RGB keyboard with custom cherry MX supe... EVGA 1600 watt titanium  
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Magnum STH10 DIY my own mouse Snell J 3 
  hide details  
Reply
Yin&Yang
(19 items)
 
Soon
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4820K Gigabyte X79 UP4 GTX 660 (waiting for new AMD cards) Samsung green  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Adata SP900  Seagate 2TB hard drive (the power of 1 edition)  Custom WC Loop Linux (various versions) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster T240HD Coolermaster XT Green switches XFX 1000w Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic 2014 edition Razer Vespula Stax Lambda Nova Classic Custom DIY DAC 
AudioAudioOther
300b PP monoblocks Snell J3 NZXT Hue 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz 8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz EVGA X99 SR?  AMD 390x 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
AMD 390x 128 GB ECC DDR4  1TB PCI-e SSD Custom WC Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Linux 16:10 Samsung PLS 4K monitor Corsair RGB keyboard with custom cherry MX supe... EVGA 1600 watt titanium  
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Magnum STH10 DIY my own mouse Snell J 3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37134 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus NM View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by caenlen View Post


@hydrored that is amazing mate, looks like a lovely setup.

Thanks!

Getting off topic, @hydrored that is indeed a nice looking setup. Does that cable try and twist up around your neck?

Not at all.

I have also been enjoying the CA Audio Vega, if anybody is in the market for an IEM I recommend you give them a try
Hex Gear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
6850k EVGA Micro 2 1080 FE 1080 FE 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Hyperx 2666DDR4 Samsung 950 Pro Samsung Evo EK blocks and pump 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Bitspower fittings Windows 10 Pro Acer Predator XB1 XB321HK Logitech 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 1000W Hex Gear R40 Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
Hex Gear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
6850k EVGA Micro 2 1080 FE 1080 FE 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Hyperx 2666DDR4 Samsung 950 Pro Samsung Evo EK blocks and pump 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Bitspower fittings Windows 10 Pro Acer Predator XB1 XB321HK Logitech 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair 1000W Hex Gear R40 Logitech 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37135 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjj226 Angel View Post

The traffic is actually not as bad as virginia/DC. But the things that cause the traffic here piss me off to no end.

Elliot bay does not stink all that much. But once again, I am comparing it to the patomic river which is pretty much nothing but a stagnant breeding pond for mosquitoes.

I have actually noticed that a lot of the larger bodies of water actually don't have a really strong smell which is kinda weird. My family is from san diego and you can really smell the ocean there. Even in places like annapolis and baltimore, the smell is pretty strong. Here its just kind of meh.

IDK though. I might be seeing you soon enough. My mom is desperate to move to NM. She really likes to be warm and likes the scenery.

My mom moved here a couple of years ago from Austin TX. She loves it here. If you can get a good job here this place is awesome. I spent the morning burning an old plum tree I cut down and pulling weeds in a tank top and shorts. The sun on my shoulders feels great.

The only issue with Albuquerque is that we have no cops so crime is a bit of an issue. That said, if our next mayor decides to fund the police then that can be fixed. This is the first place that I have ever lived that was under policed and it isn't all it is cracked up to be.
RZA
(29 items)
 
GZA
(28 items)
 
Ol' Dirty Bastard
(31 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
RZA
(29 items)
 
GZA
(28 items)
 
Ol' Dirty Bastard
(31 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37136 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus NM View Post

My mom moved here a couple of years ago from Austin TX. She loves it here. If you can get a good job here this place is awesome. I spent the morning burning an old plum tree I cut down and pulling weeds in a tank top and shorts. The sun on my shoulders feels great.

The only issue with Albuquerque is that we have no cops so crime is a bit of an issue. That said, if our next mayor decides to fund the police then that can be fixed. This is the first place that I have ever lived that was under policed and it isn't all it is cracked up to be.

Setup a drone with a turrent thumb.gif
post #37137 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrored View Post

Not at all.

I have also been enjoying the CA Audio Vega, if anybody is in the market for an IEM I recommend you give them a try
Strangely enough, not that many have heard of CA line of IEM's, let alone own one. I have the Jupiter and have been encouraged to sell it to fund an Andromeda instead. Pretty happy with it, together with my Fitear Parterre and IE800, so I ain't gonna bother. As of late, I've been using a Senfer 4in1 and I'm amazed at how good it sounds.....plus, I won't be too upset should I lose it.

Recently, I'd misplaced my LG V20 and this upset me quite a bit. Now looking at either replacing it with a another V20, or going for a Samsung S8+. Fortunately, I have a spare phone in the Xperia Z5 Premium, so I can take my time and wait for the official launch of the S8/S8+ here.
Rig #1
(17 items)
 
Rig #2
(19 items)
 
Rig #3
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX8350 Asus Crosshair V Formula MSI GTX670 OC Edition Palit GTX670 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
RipJawsZ 1600mhz Corsair Force GT Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 
Optical DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
LG BD-RE BH12LS38 LG DVDRAM GH24NS90 64bit Windows 7 Pro Zalman ZM-M240W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Novatouch TKL Enermax MAXREVO 1500W Corsair 650D Roccat Kone XTD 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steel Series S&S Asus Xonar Phoebus Solo Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD AM3 Phenom II X6 1100T Asus Crosshair IV Formula Gigabyte HD7950 WF3 Gigabyte HD7950 WF3 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x 4GB Kingston Hyper X 1600mhz SE Kingston V300 120GB SSD Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG BR ROM Cooler Master V6 GT 64bit Windows 7 Home Premium Philips 240B4 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster Novatouch + Galaxy Dyesub PBT key set Corsair HX1050 Thermaltake Level 10GT Logitech G402 
OtherOtherOther
HiVi GT1000 2.1 Beyerdynamic DT990 600 Ohms iFi Micro iCAN 
  hide details  
Reply
Rig #1
(17 items)
 
Rig #2
(19 items)
 
Rig #3
(19 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD FX8350 Asus Crosshair V Formula MSI GTX670 OC Edition Palit GTX670 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
RipJawsZ 1600mhz Corsair Force GT Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB 
Optical DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
LG BD-RE BH12LS38 LG DVDRAM GH24NS90 64bit Windows 7 Pro Zalman ZM-M240W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Novatouch TKL Enermax MAXREVO 1500W Corsair 650D Roccat Kone XTD 
Mouse PadAudioAudio
Steel Series S&S Asus Xonar Phoebus Solo Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD AM3 Phenom II X6 1100T Asus Crosshair IV Formula Gigabyte HD7950 WF3 Gigabyte HD7950 WF3 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
2x 4GB Kingston Hyper X 1600mhz SE Kingston V300 120GB SSD Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG BR ROM Cooler Master V6 GT 64bit Windows 7 Home Premium Philips 240B4 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
CoolerMaster Novatouch + Galaxy Dyesub PBT key set Corsair HX1050 Thermaltake Level 10GT Logitech G402 
OtherOtherOther
HiVi GT1000 2.1 Beyerdynamic DT990 600 Ohms iFi Micro iCAN 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37138 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus NM View Post

My mom moved here a couple of years ago from Austin TX. She loves it here. If you can get a good job here this place is awesome. I spent the morning burning an old plum tree I cut down and pulling weeds in a tank top and shorts. The sun on my shoulders feels great.

The only issue with Albuquerque is that we have no cops so crime is a bit of an issue. That said, if our next mayor decides to fund the police then that can be fixed. This is the first place that I have ever lived that was under policed and it isn't all it is cracked up to be.

I think it would work well for my mom. I just can't stand the heat. Anything over 75 and I start to melt.

I need to stay in seattle long enough to get a few years of being an systems admin before I start looking elsewhere.

Trust me, seattle is not my final destination. Its a means to an end. Plus the longer I stay here and the less and less tolerant I become to other people's "way of life".

As it already stands I am a phone call away from having someone check my neighbors green cards because I am sick of listening to mariachi music at 11 pm, and the more men in dresses I see the more I agree with the Russian method of handling these topics.

Still better than virginia though.
Yin&Yang
(19 items)
 
Soon
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4820K Gigabyte X79 UP4 GTX 660 (waiting for new AMD cards) Samsung green  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Adata SP900  Seagate 2TB hard drive (the power of 1 edition)  Custom WC Loop Linux (various versions) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster T240HD Coolermaster XT Green switches XFX 1000w Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic 2014 edition Razer Vespula Stax Lambda Nova Classic Custom DIY DAC 
AudioAudioOther
300b PP monoblocks Snell J3 NZXT Hue 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz 8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz EVGA X99 SR?  AMD 390x 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
AMD 390x 128 GB ECC DDR4  1TB PCI-e SSD Custom WC Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Linux 16:10 Samsung PLS 4K monitor Corsair RGB keyboard with custom cherry MX supe... EVGA 1600 watt titanium  
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Magnum STH10 DIY my own mouse Snell J 3 
  hide details  
Reply
Yin&Yang
(19 items)
 
Soon
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4820K Gigabyte X79 UP4 GTX 660 (waiting for new AMD cards) Samsung green  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Adata SP900  Seagate 2TB hard drive (the power of 1 edition)  Custom WC Loop Linux (various versions) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster T240HD Coolermaster XT Green switches XFX 1000w Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic 2014 edition Razer Vespula Stax Lambda Nova Classic Custom DIY DAC 
AudioAudioOther
300b PP monoblocks Snell J3 NZXT Hue 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz 8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz EVGA X99 SR?  AMD 390x 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
AMD 390x 128 GB ECC DDR4  1TB PCI-e SSD Custom WC Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Linux 16:10 Samsung PLS 4K monitor Corsair RGB keyboard with custom cherry MX supe... EVGA 1600 watt titanium  
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Magnum STH10 DIY my own mouse Snell J 3 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37139 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjj226 Angel View Post

I think it would work well for my mom. I just can't stand the heat. Anything over 75 and I start to melt.

I need to stay in seattle long enough to get a few years of being an systems admin before I start looking elsewhere.

Trust me, seattle is not my final destination. Its a means to an end. Plus the longer I stay here and the less and less tolerant I become to other people's "way of life".

As it already stands I am a phone call away from having someone check my neighbors green cards because I am sick of listening to mariachi music at 11 pm, and the more men in dresses I see the more I agree with the Russian method of handling these topics.

Still better than virginia though.

I feel you on the cultural extremes. I don't care for it, but to each their own. About on par with religious nuts in my mind.

My mom works for Sandia National Labs. Pretty sweet gig and most of the people there are older. She was tired of having to compete with recent UT grads in Austin.

I won't lie, it does get warm here in the summer. Nothing like Arizona. I have to have the AC on at home when it is hot but I choose to drive with the windows down and the AC off. Bugs my eyes. Loud music, heck most of the time I am wearing headphones and driving (very short distances) and the windows down is my favorite.
RZA
(29 items)
 
GZA
(28 items)
 
Ol' Dirty Bastard
(31 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
RZA
(29 items)
 
GZA
(28 items)
 
Ol' Dirty Bastard
(31 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37140 of 37411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus NM View Post

I feel you on the cultural extremes. I don't care for it, but to each their own. About on par with religious nuts in my mind.

My mom works for Sandia National Labs. Pretty sweet gig and most of the people there are older. She was tired of having to compete with recent UT grads in Austin.

I won't lie, it does get warm here in the summer. Nothing like Arizona. I have to have the AC on at home when it is hot but I choose to drive with the windows down and the AC off. Bugs my eyes. Loud music, heck most of the time I am wearing headphones and driving (very short distances) and the windows down is my favorite.

Ohhhhhhhhh don't even get me started on that lot of people.

I remember back in school there was a group of people going around with their church. But rather than saying how god was good, they were saying that china was bad. Apparently china will execute their criminals (which I think we all knew), but they will then turn around and harvest the organs of the criminals for people who are waiting for transplants.

I am sitting there thinking this is the most brilliant thing I have hear during my time there at university, and these poor people are just staring at me with these horrified faces.

Needless to say they nnnneever had time to talk to me about the lord jesus christ ever again smile.gif
Yin&Yang
(19 items)
 
Soon
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4820K Gigabyte X79 UP4 GTX 660 (waiting for new AMD cards) Samsung green  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Adata SP900  Seagate 2TB hard drive (the power of 1 edition)  Custom WC Loop Linux (various versions) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster T240HD Coolermaster XT Green switches XFX 1000w Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic 2014 edition Razer Vespula Stax Lambda Nova Classic Custom DIY DAC 
AudioAudioOther
300b PP monoblocks Snell J3 NZXT Hue 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz 8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz EVGA X99 SR?  AMD 390x 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
AMD 390x 128 GB ECC DDR4  1TB PCI-e SSD Custom WC Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Linux 16:10 Samsung PLS 4K monitor Corsair RGB keyboard with custom cherry MX supe... EVGA 1600 watt titanium  
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Magnum STH10 DIY my own mouse Snell J 3 
  hide details  
Reply
Yin&Yang
(19 items)
 
Soon
(15 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4820K Gigabyte X79 UP4 GTX 660 (waiting for new AMD cards) Samsung green  
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Adata SP900  Seagate 2TB hard drive (the power of 1 edition)  Custom WC Loop Linux (various versions) 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Samsung SyncMaster T240HD Coolermaster XT Green switches XFX 1000w Corsair 800D 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Razer Naga Epic 2014 edition Razer Vespula Stax Lambda Nova Classic Custom DIY DAC 
AudioAudioOther
300b PP monoblocks Snell J3 NZXT Hue 
CPUCPUMotherboardGraphics
8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz 8 core xeon E6 @ 3.5ghz EVGA X99 SR?  AMD 390x 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveCooling
AMD 390x 128 GB ECC DDR4  1TB PCI-e SSD Custom WC Loop 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Linux 16:10 Samsung PLS 4K monitor Corsair RGB keyboard with custom cherry MX supe... EVGA 1600 watt titanium  
CaseMouseAudio
Caselabs Magnum STH10 DIY my own mouse Snell J 3 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sound Cards and Computer Audio
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Sound Cards and Computer Audio › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club