Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › Build me $800 Dollar computer.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Build me $800 Dollar computer. - Page 4

post #31 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funcrazy1 View Post
Can i see benchmarks and will they fit in that Raid max case?
Yes They Will Fit - Because They Are 40nm They Are Low Profile Also.

Heres The Benches:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...e,2288-11.html
post #32 of 59
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKesTER View Post
Yes They Will Fit - Because They Are 40nm They Are Low Profile Also.

Heres The Benches:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...e,2288-11.html
well i will be buying all my parts monday hopefully if friend gets a extra 150 im set.
AlienWare 17
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4700 Alienware OEM Nvidia 780m 16gb DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOS
750gb 7200RPM OCZ 128gb SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
AlienWare 17
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4700 Alienware OEM Nvidia 780m 16gb DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOS
750gb 7200RPM OCZ 128gb SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #33 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funcrazy1 View Post
well i will be buying all my parts monday hopefully if friend gets a extra 150 im set.
Glad You Liked My Build

It Always Makes Me Feel Good To Know That My Work Is Appreciated

I Hope All Goes Well - Tell Me How It Works Out - Post Some Pics Of It When Its Done

EDIT: Forgot To Mention Another Cool Point On That Build - The DDR3 Is Default Clocked At 1600MHZ Rather Than The Standard 1333MHZ That All Current AM3's Run At - So No Problems O/C'ing The HT
Edited by JOKesTER - 6/5/09 at 8:14pm
post #34 of 59
Red Cube
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
skylake i6600 MSI B150 Mortar XFX R9 380 4GB XXX 16 GB G Skill 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD WD Caviar Black 500 GB Seagate 7200.11 1 TB Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
NEC AccuSync LCD2223WXM TCL Roku 32" Razer Black Widow SeaSonic 550W Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cuboid Red G502 SteelSeries QCK Turtle Beach x32 
  hide details  
Reply
Red Cube
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
skylake i6600 MSI B150 Mortar XFX R9 380 4GB XXX 16 GB G Skill 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
250 GB Samsung 850 Evo SSD WD Caviar Black 500 GB Seagate 7200.11 1 TB Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
NEC AccuSync LCD2223WXM TCL Roku 32" Razer Black Widow SeaSonic 550W Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Cuboid Red G502 SteelSeries QCK Turtle Beach x32 
  hide details  
Reply
post #35 of 59
Heatsink Sucks.

CPU Isn't Worth The Extra $ Over The 720.

And I Don't Think The PSU Can Handle The GFX Card Very Well.

Plus Using DDR2 On A Newer Quad Just Isn't Cool (And That DDR2 Forces A Lower HT)
post #36 of 59
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKesTER View Post
Heatsink Sucks.

CPU Isn't Worth The Extra $ Over The 720.

And I Don't Think The PSU Can Handle The GFX Card Very Well.

Plus Using DDR2 On A Newer Quad Just Isn't Cool (And That DDR2 Forces A Lower HT)
What is your system specs yours is not filled in want to see your system
AlienWare 17
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4700 Alienware OEM Nvidia 780m 16gb DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOS
750gb 7200RPM OCZ 128gb SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
AlienWare 17
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4700 Alienware OEM Nvidia 780m 16gb DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOS
750gb 7200RPM OCZ 128gb SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #37 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funcrazy1 View Post
What is your system specs yours is not filled in want to see your system
As My Avatar Says - My Current System Is Under Construction (Not Finished Yet) And I Don't Want To Release The Specs To Everybody (I Want It To Be A Surprise) But I Will PM You My Specs As Long As You Promise Not To Release Them Before My Builds Done Ok?
post #38 of 59
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKesTER View Post
As My Avatar Says - My Current System Is Under Construction (Not Finished Yet) And I Don't Want To Release The Specs To Everybody (I Want It To Be A Surprise) But I Will PM You My Specs As Long As You Promise Not To Release Them Before My Builds Done Ok?
Ok and are there any tf2 benchies on this 4770 bad boys?
AlienWare 17
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4700 Alienware OEM Nvidia 780m 16gb DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOS
750gb 7200RPM OCZ 128gb SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
AlienWare 17
(7 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 4700 Alienware OEM Nvidia 780m 16gb DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOS
750gb 7200RPM OCZ 128gb SSD Windows 7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #39 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funcrazy1 View Post
Ok and are there any tf2 benchies on this 4770 bad boys?
Not That I've Seen Anyway - One Sec While I Get My Stuff Together - PM Incoming
post #40 of 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOKesTER View Post
Not That I've Seen Anyway - One Sec While I Get My Stuff Together - PM Incoming
PM Sent
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Build Logs
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Build Logs › Build me $800 Dollar computer.