It is not allowed for any account to obtain unfair profit out of a lower ranked account in a matter of resources.
This includes but is not limited to:
* Resources sent from a lower ranked account to a higher ranked one with nothing tangible in return.
* A player crashing his fleet into a higher ranked one for the higher ranked one to keep the Debris Field, and thus profiting from it.
* "Loans" that are not returned within 48 hours.
* Trades in which the higher ranked player does not return the resources within 48 hours.
* Players answering to a higher ranked player extortion by paying resources.
* Trades that mean an unfair profit to the higher ranked player by falling outside the following range of ratios:
3:2:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 2 units of crystal or 3 units of metal.
2:1:1 Where each unit of deuterium is worth 1 unit of crystal or 2 units of metal.
Note that a game team authority will proceed to post other approved trade ratios on the universes trade boards when they need to be updated so this rule may not interfere with fair trading strategies.
Keep in mind