Uni 35 is old v uni so not much...
v0.84 - Problem with special characters has been fixed
- Miscellaneous security gaps have been closed (XSS)
- Error in the building list sometimes blocked vacation mode
- Small security gaps in alliance system closed
- The error in alliance system that caused the loss of the rights of all existent ranks has been fixed
- Symbol problem in the RSS-Feed has been fixed
- BBCode [url] work again
- Line break in notes works again
v0.83 - Exploit which lead to resources, which has not been produced, removed
- Exploit with which you where able to unban yourself after a GO ban has been removed
v0.82 - Technical adaptation at the registration, validation and e-mail change
- Critical bug at building and sending ships fixed
v0.81 - repaired research statistics
- Rapid fire is taken into account at expedition combat reports
- Alliance applications of deleted users are deleted
- expedition messages are sorted correctly
- corrected the forced vacation mode for not validated users
- Alliance names could have up to 30 characters
- Fixed some rare errors at research assignments
v0.80 - Changing to PHP5
- No resources are produced while the storages are full
- Coordinates are linked in the sensor phalanx
- Improvement of the building queue
- Improvement of the battle script
- Bugfixes for the alliance page
- Bugfixes at the registration
- Fixed viewing error at the costs
- [IMG]-Tag deactivated at messages
- Improved linking of coordinates and player names
v0.78c - New Live-Statistics
- right update of build defence and ships
- Detailed view of technique tree available at the Technology page
- Link to attack at the espionage report
- Deleted alliances do no longer block their members
- Fixed viewing error at the alliance menu
- Spam protection at ingame messages
- max. length of ingame messages increased to 2000
- Number of Anti-Ballistic Missiles which still could be build corrected
- fixed some viewing errors
- additional cheater logging
- Range of the Interplanetary rockets increased
v0.78b - Safety updates
- handicapped people are able to play again
- Changes at the forced vacation mode
- Bugfixes at the CRs and the RSS Feed
- Increase of the database performance
v0.78a New Features:
- Fusion Reactor: new formula for the production of energy: 30 * level of Fusion Reactor * (1.05 + level of energy technology * 0.01) ^ level of Fusion Reactor
- Moons can now be attacked with interplanetary rockets. Anti-Ballistic Missiles of the planet will defend the moon.
- added RSS Feed for Commander.
- Players will receive a message when a buddy request is withdrawn
- Average values are displayed in the empire view
- Playing speed of the universes improved
- Espionage reports can now be shared again throughout the alliance
- Coordinates linked in combat reports
- Sensor phalanx doesn't show any returning fleets of other players
- Defence is now shown, even when there is no shipyard available
- Holding for 0 hours is possible again
- Fixed error which occured during moon destruction
Description of moon destruction:
- Own fleets which have the moon as start planet are going to land at the planet
- All other fleets which have the moon as target planet are getting recalled
v0.78 - New Feature: Expeditions
- New Feature: Merchant
- Colored subjects for combat reports
- Sum column at the Empire View
- Extended view of plants, mines and storages
- Some bug fixes
v0.77d - Alliance pages are fixed
- New working buildings queue system.
v0.77c - New Tool tip type integrated
- Error at construction queue fixed
- Images allowed are, from now on: .jpg, .gif, .bmp and .png
- Missile Silo can be deconstructed
- Moons field count is always calculated and shown right
- Empty Buddy List entries are no longer shown
- CSS Style at pillory fixed
- No longer able to fly to position 0
- Several Bugfixes
v0.77b - Canceling buildings is possible again
- IPMs attack the primary target that is selected
- Bug in the research view fixed
- Proper view of Dark Matter in the Officer Recruitment view
- Display errors concerning error messages fixed
- Removal of destruction time for Terraformer and Lunar Base
- Moons can be deleted like planets; password entry required
- The alliance search now displays the correct number of points
- Rollover on the statistics view fixed
- Engineer rollover fixed
- Espionage reports symbol rollover in the galaxy view fixed
- Bug in the messages after resource transports fixed
- Small security gaps fixed
- Warning message added when attempting to destroy a colony
- Activity star fixed
- Shipyard level 1 is now a requirement to build Interplanetary Missiles and Anti-Ballistic Missiles.
- Deuterium indicator fixed for fleets being sent
- Using the jump gate forces the screen to jump you to the destination moon.
- Interplanetary missiles hitting the target properly reported now.
- Destroying colony error message layout fixed.
- When browsing into the statistics the correct range of rankings are shown.
- You are no longer able to invite yourself to an ACS.
v0.77 - Frameset removed
- While harvesting the full capacity of the Recyclers are used
- New error messages
- View of the activity was moved from the galaxy view into the espionage reports
- Divers Bugfixes
v0.76c - You need to enter your password to change the accounts dynamic E-Mail address.
- Online status at the galaxy view is fixed.
v0.76b - Change when registering: Registration simplified to be able to start faster.
- Bug at the resources screen fixed.
v0.76a - The statistics are shown bigger for everyone.
- New players get a welcome message.
v0.76 - Officers:
You may hire a Fleet Admiral, Engineer, Geologist or Technocrat now
Automated circular mail for new members, members leaving, or members being kicked.
Minor alliance menu improvements;
Free missile slots indicated when constructing missiles.
Total number of interplanetary missiles indicated when firing them at galaxy overview .
- large numbers will be shown with a "." seperator. Example:
previously shown as 10000000 => now shown as 10.000.000
- coordinates hyperlinked at all menus
v0.75a - building currently being under construction is indicated under the planet picture at the ingame overview
- security check for players being removed from alliance
- gameoperators can be found at the message menu for all players
- planet sorting fixed for jumpgate menu and empire overview
v0.75 - New Ship: The Interceptor
- Rapidfire changes
- Battleship will cost only 45k Metall and 15K Christal
- editable moon names
- Smaller bug fixes
v0.74e - Commander are able to create standard fleets. The maximum of standard fleets is your research level "Computer Technology" plus one
- Planets can be sorted by a dropdown menu
- The description of Sensor Phalanx will show the numbers of system you are able to scan
- The statistics will show the time of the last calculation
v0.74d - You are now able to get to the alliance via clicking the alliance at the player statistics
- Buddy request at search results
- Commander: Clicking the max number of buildable ships / defenses adds this value to the construction field
v0.74c - Order by coordinates in the ally memberlist is now working correctly
- The session ID won't be transmitted in the Buddy list anymore
- Buildings from level 1 onwards will always be displayed, even if the requirements for the building have been demolished. The link to upgrade the building is displayed red and is inactive
- Alliance Pictures are now opened in a new window
- If the IP Check is deactivated, the session will expire after 60 minutes
- The jumpgate won't need time to recharge if 0 ships jumped
v0.74b - It is no longer possible to use consecutive blank spaces in the login or renaming.
- The special symbols are filtered in both login and renaming.
- The alliance page is shown now with the specific charset language of the server
- The store capacity is now properly indicated in the Empire overview
v0.74a - Cargo capacity of the espionage probes has been set again to 0
- Holding position in protected noob planets is no longer possible
- Bugfix in settings
v0.74 - revised registration procedure
- resources menu bugfix (production percentage setting)
- minor construction bugfix
v0.73e - alliance pages called without sessions
- fixed alliance text repetitions bug
- colony deletion possible with opera browser
- the following file extensions are allowed for alliance logos only: BMP ( .bmp), PNG (.png), Tiff (.tif und .tiff), JPEG (.jpg und .jpeg) and GIF (.gif)
- same restrictions are valid for graphics embedded into alliance descriptions
v0.73d - language-specific alliance depot texts
- fixed construction menu, notes and alliance menu security flaws
- automatic deletion of alliances without members
- corrected alliance statistics
v0.73c For Commanders:
- You can now see how many ships or defensive facilities can be built with the resources available on the planet.
- When not enough resources are available for construction, this is highlighted in red. The difference can be found out using a tooltip.
v0.73b Improved Galaxy View:
- It is now also possible to navigate between galaxies and solar systems with the arrow keys.
- You can now choose whether messages are sorted into folders or not in the Options.
- Display of the time until the construction of a building, ship, or research can be started.
v0.73a - Improved query handling.
v0.73 - More extensive bug fix.
v0.72c Adjusting the Galaxy View:
- All but two spaces have been removed from the coordinates.
- The size of moons is displayed again.
- If no debris field is available, no link is shown.
- The graphic for debris fields is now so called.
- An email address change is checked to see if the address is already permanent.
- Smaller bug fixes.
v0.72b - Planets can again be viewed directly by clicking on the planet's name in the phalanx.
- Players who are using newbie protection or who are in vacation mode can no longer be attacked by missiles.
- Moon names can no longer be changed.
- The error message for insufficient cargo capacity has been adjusted.
v0.72 New Galaxy View:
- Improved, more concise design.
- Graphics for planets, moons, and debris fields.
- New CSS classes for inactivity, vacation mode, and banned.
- Simplified fleet dispatching in the Galaxy View.
- Player ranking is shown in the tooltip.
- Alliance ranking and member count is shown in the tooltip.
- Dispatching of probes without transmission.
- Dispatching of recyclers without transmission.
- Status bar available with displays of the recyclers, spy probes, interplanetary missiles, and used fleet slots.
- Action icons can be configured in the Options menu.
v0.71b - You now receive an email at your permanent email address when the variable email address in your account is changed.
- Various spelling corrections.
v0.71 New fleet messages in the overview:
- Improved formulations.
- The cargo of your own fleets can always be queried in the tooltips.
- All messages can be adapted to the skins:
- Colours can be adjusted by classes.
- It is possible to differentiate between outward flight, return flight, and hold.
- Message titles can be adjusted to the appropriate colours of the fleet messages.
v0.70d - 3 days of no advertising for new registration.
- Afterwards, 4 days of reduced advertising.
- The attacker's weapons technology is taken into account in missile attacks.
- ACS hold bug was fixed in non-German versions.
- Small spelling corrections.
- Alliances can be clicked on in the statistics.
- Clicking on the sensor phalanx doesn't lead to the Galaxy View.
- In the Empire View, it is now possible to build on planets all the way to the right by double-clicking.
- New menu item, Commander Info, is in the left menu.
v0.70c - Statistics:
- Your name is displayed in green.
- Alliance members are displayed in blue.
- If you are not in an alliance, you can apply directly from the statistics.
- Alliance points are shown in total and per member. You can sort according to both.
- Clicking on Statistics automatically takes you to the section of the statistics
where you are located.
- The difference from the last point calculation is displayed in colour:
- green (moved up in the rankings), blue (maintained rank), red (moved down in the rankings).
- The exact change is shown in the tooltip.
- Your name is displayed in green, your alliance colleagues in blue.
- When searching, the ranking of located players is now displayed,
these points are linked with the statistics.
- Inactivity is displayed in the Galaxy View for all players after 7 days.
- The pillory can now be seen in epicblue style.
- The ranking display in the overview is linked to the statistics.
- In the standard skin, there are now pictures for the terraformer and the
intergalactic research network. (Special thanks to da woife!)
v0.70b - Statistics:
Research and fleet statistics have been added to the alliance statistics.
The statistics have been generally reworked.
v0.70a - New building: the terraformer
The terraformer increases the usable area on planets.
- New research: Intergalactic research network
Researchers on different planets communicate via this network.
- Terraformers and moon bases can no longer be torn down.
v0.69c - Drive upgrades:
- As soon as the impulse drive is researched to level 5, the small transporter flies at increased speed and is equipped with the impulse drive.
- As soon as the hyperspace drive has been researched to level 8, the bomber flies at increased speed and is equipped with the hyperspace drive.
- The new speed values are integrated into the ship description.
- The rapid-fire values are integrated into the ship and defense description.
- The attacker's mission is displayed for the defender in the overview. That way missions can be distinguished by the text.
v0.69b - IPR now cost half as much, i.e. 12.5, 2.5, and 10k.
- 10 anti-ballistic missiles fit per level of missile silo. Or 3 IPM and 4 ABM or 1IPM and 8 ABM, etc.
- Small bug fixes.
v0.69a - New Galaxy View for Commanders:
- Probes from moons.
- Direct DF harvesting from the Galaxy View.
- View spy reports from the Galaxy View.
- Sharing spy reports with allies.
- In-game messages to GOs blocked. Queries go out by email.
- Bug fixes:
- Error in the 24-hour ban is fixed.
- Delete colo without PW.
- Remaining credit for inactive status is fixed. -> Resources continue to be produced.
v0.68a - Deuterium use in mixed fleet units adjusted.
- Deuterium credit for stationary fleets.
- Left menu can be used via shortcuts.
-alt+o = overview
-alt+e = empire
-alt+b = buildings
-alt+r = resources
-alt+c = research
-alt+s = shipyard
-alt+f = fleet
-alt+t = technology
-alt+g = galaxy
-alt+d = defense
-alt+a = alliances
-alt+1 (number 1) = forum
-alt+k = statistics
-alt+h = search
-alt+2 = help
-alt+m = messages
-alt+n = notices
-alt+u = buddylist
-alt+p = Options
-alt+q = quit
Windows and Internet Explorer: "Alt" + access key + "Enter"
Windows and Mozilla/Netscape: "Alt" + access key
Windows and Opera: "Shift" + "Esc" + access key
Macintosh and Internet Explorer: "Ctrl" + access key + "Enter"
Macintosh and Safari: "Ctrl" + Access key
Macintosh and Mozilla/Netscape: "Ctrl" + access key
Macintosh and Opera: "Shift" + "Esc" + access key
Linux Mandrake and Galeon/Mozilla: "Alt" + access key
All operating systems and Amaya: "Ctrl" + access key
- Statistics are calculated at 0:00, 8:00, and 16:00 (servertime).
- For Backups:
- Implementation of the attack ban.
- Implementation of partial fleet recall.
v0.67a - Small performance improvement.
v0.66a1 - Bug fixes in the ACS.
- Colony deleting was internally secured against errors.
- Skin bug in the galaxy is fixed.
- There is a blacklist for name changes. Leading and concluding spaces were deleted. The limit is now 20 characters.
- Alliance tags need to have only two characters. Leading and concluding spaces were deleted.
- Various spelling corrections.
v0.65a1 - New, faster combat system.
- Commander features: construction queue and empire view.
v0.64a - The Galaxy View can also be displayed with a skin.
- The buttons in the fleet menu can be identified as links again.
- Deuterium use is colour-highlighted (green when there is sufficient cargo capacity, otherwise red).
- No more four digit numbers can be entered in the fleet menu.
- Individual missions are also displayed reasonably in IE.
- Fleets are sorted according to arrival time.
- After launching a spy probe from the galaxy menu, you are automatically returned to
the Galaxy View. This also solves the problem of clicking back.
- Fleets underway are again displayed one over the other in the tooltip.
- There is now a small image under the membership list of the alliances for "Write message".
- The return time of fleets is displayed on the last page of the fleet menu.
v0.63a - More skins with names have been integrated.
- Small changes in the fleet menu.
- Various bug fixes.
- Universe 26 (and only there) ACS
v0.62a - Preparations for the alliance combat system
- Max button is available for resources.
v0.61a - For all players:
- Display of remaining cargo capacity in fleet dispatch.
- During fleet dispatch, all ships of one type or all ships total can be selected.
- Your own planets can't be selected directly.
- Spy reports can be displayed in their own window like combat reports.
- For Commanders:
- Improved message folder.
- Breakdown of individual messages into spy reports, combat reports, alliance messages, and other.
- Address book with members of your alliance, your buddylist, and the GOs.
- Notices can also be viewed via messages and are automatically displayed according to priority and time.
v0.60a - Options menu reworked
- Email link added to the pillory.
v0.59a - Deathstars now have more problems with destroyers and a bit weaker rapidfire
- Allymessages work again
- BB Code now also for visitors visible
- Some bugfixes
v0.58b - Asteroid fields are now deleted
v0.58a - Time shifted deleting of colonys. If a planet is deleted it will vanish after 24h
Until then there is a asteroidfield (A within the galaxy)
- Lunadisplay fixed
- Error within the 24h lock fixed
- Error within the graphic packs fixed
- Within the attack the loaded recycler won't loose it's storage due to the prey
- The weapon technology now influences the interplanetary rockets
v0.57a - Number of espionage probes that are sent within the galaxy can be set within the options
v0.56b - Jump Gate online in ally universes
v0.56a - Within the CR now the whole and not only the effective strength is displayed
- Within the sensor phalanx you can only see the scanned planets
- Players with empty passwords are remembered to set a password
- If there is a fight with espionage probes there is no report sent (not implemented yet)
- If the attacker is destroyed within the first round he doesn't receive a battle report
- Deut production and the fusion reactor now match with the table
- Deathstar can now also destroy lunas when being launched from a planet with more then 500k energy
- Planets can't be deleted when stationed ships are on the way
- Space is now neutral
- Improvements within the Allysystem:
- 25 ranks can be set
- Membercount fixed
- "former ally XXX" now also visible for external people
- Set rights can now be sorted due to inactivity
- Groupmail can be sent to all members r ranks (needs certain rights)
- Founder change (Resign)
- Take over ally possible if founder inactive
- Online display within memberlist (needs certain rights)
- Allypage may be modified (Tags listed below)
- Foundername may be edited by the founder
- Limitations for applys (closed, open)
- Allytag/name change is case sensitive
- Joindate now works
- Buddylist has now online display
- Applying sample is now automatically loaded (if obligatory)
- You can't set higher rights if you are ally manager
- There is a internal allypage (eg. Board link)
- Automatically corrected membercount when ally founder opens ally menue
- Some little fixes
- Remaining characters for Notes, Buddy, Allys, Mail, Applying
- And now the tags for the allypage:
TAG - Function - Sample
[b] - bold font - [b]Welcome[/ b]
[i] - italic font - [i]Welcome[/ i]
[img] - Image - [img]http://site.com/image.jpg[/
[fc] - Font color - [fc]#FF0000[/fc]Welcome[/f]
[ff] - Font face - [ff]Verdana[/ff]Welcome[/f]
[fs] - Font size - [fs]6[/fs]Welcome[/f]
- Some small bugfixes
v0.55a - Before each Lunadestruction a normal battle takes place. Only if the attacker wins
and at least one deathstar survives the luna can be destroyed
- There is a new option "Notes" which allowed to store important information
v0.53 - Fusion reactor now uses also stored deut. They need enough deut to work correctly
- During battles the defender can't send fleets (fixes security bug)
v0.52 - Some bugfixes within the battlesystem
v0.51 - The positive effect of deut production on cold planets has been doubled
v0.50 - Improved battlesystem (big battles should be possible again)
v0.49b - Non selected messages can be deleted now
- "go back" within the fleet is now removed (has never worked)
- Year is now displayed within the pillory
- Blocked users are now blocked immediately
- Graphics path is now limited to 80 characters
- Graphics can be edited within options (thanks to designers). If the path is empty the selectionbox is displayed
- No messages when espionage returns
- Noobs and vacationer can't be attacked by missiles
v0.49a - Interplanetary and Anti-Ballistic missiles are now online
- Now fleets can't be sent within vacation mode
- Bomber can now carry 500
- Admins are no longer within the stats
- Interplanetary missiles have now the double distance and do 1,5 times more damage
- Some improvements on the admin tool
- Little bug within the rapidfire of deathstars fixed
- Faster building within u2 / 3 deactivated
v0.48 - Ship construction improved
v0.47b - The bomber has now new values
v0.47a - New ship type (bomber)
- The deut production depends now on planet temperature
Hot planets can produce up to 1% more ... cold planets up to 20% more
- Solar satellite have no longer rapidfire against espionage probes.
v0.46 - The cruiser has now rapidfire against rocket launchers. A cruiser now shoots
approximately 5 rockets / round
- The attack now has too rapidfire. The deathstar shoots now within the fight more often
- Now battles up to 300.000 (150k u6) units are possible
- Bug within the search fixed
- Shieldbug fixed
- A scan within the galaxy now costs 10 deut to block scripter
v0.45 - Only one message when the player sends recycler to himself
- Code optimization
- The scan of the sensor phalanx costs now only 5000 deut
- Bugfix within renaming planets
- New graphic within the options menue
v0.44 - The path for graphics has to end with "/"
- Each day at 3.00am there is a forced logout
- Vacation mode fixed
v0.43 - Accounts of players that want to be deleted and have set the option are
now automatically deleted - When deleting a colony the luna will also be destroyed
- Vacation mode works now correctly (may be deactivated after 2 days)
v0.41 - The graphics can now be downloaded at ogame.de/ogame.zip
Within option you can set a local path to display the graphics.
v0.40 - Recycler can now transport onto lunas
v0.39 - Images can now be added
- Rocket launcher preperation
- Sensor phalanx bug fixed
- Small debris fields vanish
- Due to dragosan the fights have one bug less
v0.38 - Ships can now fly from the luna to the connected planet
v0.377a - In preparation for the NOOB protection the galaxy a week enemy is displayed green and a strong enemy is displayed red (if he is not within the vacation mode)
v0.3779a - Noob protection now only works until 5000 points and until 20%
- All players, that are longer then 48 days not logged are deleted once a day
- Displaybug within research fixed
- Messages can't be sent to the own account
- A bug that can create a luna with 82 fighters
- Colony can only be deleted when no fleet is connected to it
v0.3778a - NOOB protection online
Information for NOOBs:
The NOOB protection is only available for players with less then 10.000 points.
As soon as the NOOB protection is activated players with less then
10% off the attacking players points (green within galaxy)
and are not inactive can't be attacked. The new galaxy view
is now activated that you can prepare on what is coming next.
A few examples:
A has 2k points. B hast < 200 points. Players can't attack each other
A has 20k points. B has < 2k points. Players can't attack each other
A has 200k points. B has < 10k points. Players can't attack each other
A has 50k points. B has 8k points. Players can attack each other
v0.3771a - Password is now requested for deleting planets
v0.376a - The calculation of stats has been improved which opens possibilities for NOOB protection. The rank is now displayed directly within the overview
v0.375a - For players who have subscribed for enough programs on "Heft OGame" don't see any advertisement
v0.374a - Transport between two planets of different users is now called trade
v0.373a - Chances for getting a lunar are now higher
v0.372a - After big battles moons can arise
- Lunar base finished
- Buildings can be destroyed (costs resources)
- Debris field without planets can't be attacked or spy
- Sensor phalanx finished
v0.371a - Search field added for allys - Lunar reactivated (partly)
v0.36a - Error 6,7,9,10.13.18.19,22 fixed
v0.35a - Error 1,2,4,5 fixed
v0.34a - Vacation mode activated after mouse over
- Instantly after finishing the research is activated
v0.331apl2 - E-Mail warning text removed
- Made resending password easier
- Recycler don't vanish anymore
v0.331apl1 - Building security bug
v0.331a - Suspend during session
v0.330apl4 - Deathstar has now better defense
- Some small securitybugs (send espionage, enemydeploy, building)
- first preparation for speedogame
v0.330apl3 - Deathstar had to week attack
v0.330apl2 - Security hole fixed
v0.330apl1 - Possible security hole fixed
v0.330a - The deathstar can now fly
- The vacation mode can now be disabled
v0.327a - The debris of defense is no longer added within the debris field - Espionage probes have now a lower attack- and shieldvalue (1% of the old value)
- The defender hides his recycler before each attack so that they don't participate within the battle
v0.326a - Vacationmode backend
v0.325apl1 - Error within 1000 points
- Report with empty names
- Recyclerbug (it's possible to collect more then 8M now)
- New bug within Allytag/name editing
v0.325a - Some simple hacker and script detectors
v0.324a - Planet change within events fixed (not done yet)
v0.323a - Dislplay for LV 0 storage corrected
- DB adapted to implement further ships
- Language bugfixes
v0.322a - Messages sent to single allymembers may be sent directly within the allymenue
v0.321apl3 - Allysearch within search deleted
- Searchfunction within Allysystem adapted
- An allymanager can only apply rights his rank offers
v0.321apl1 - Bugfix Allysystem
v0.321a - small allysystem
v0.312apl9 - Level of buildings and research has jumped or not been raised - Flying to coordinates <0 is not possible any longer
v0.312apl8 - Constructiondisplayerror fixed
v0.312apl7 - Bugfix within the shipyard construction count
- Bugfix within the calculation of free fields after finishing a construction
v0.312apl6 - Go back when sending espionage probes works now
- Due to dragosan return works within the galaxymenue
v0.312apl5 - Fleetmaintenancecoststext deleted
v0.312apl4 - Link to CHANGELOG
- Cache deleted if building was constructed
- Nanite can't be built while ships are constructed
v0.312apl3 - Display of negative build time within the shipyard
- Logout page provides link to start page
- Shield dome error fixed. Can be built only once.
v0.312apl2 - Fixes for special characters
v0.312apl10 - Space allowed within the allytag