Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club - Page 1357

Poll Results: What is your Overall Opinion on this case

 
  • 49% (927)
    Great
  • 30% (573)
    Good
  • 12% (226)
    Meh
  • 1% (27)
    Bad
  • 5% (108)
    SUX
1861 Total Votes  
post #13561 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker36 View Post
i think you would need to tint the FRONT side of that window though being that i needed to countersink the back for the rivets...


and on another note. what do you WC guys think of this?

that tube out of the rad will cross in front of the GTX 470s and up to the CPU block (right in the midle of the hole) and then from the outlet on the water block to the inlet on the top of the rez
Looks good so far, but are you gonna have just the single 120mm rad? or more?
CM Storm Scout
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE Asus M3N HT Deluxe Mempipe XFX Radeon 5770 1GB 8GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x 1TB + 2x 640GB + 74GB RAPTOR + 2x 320GB DVDRW Win XP 32bit, WIN 7 64bit 24" Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 750watt CM Storm Scout Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
CM Storm Scout
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE Asus M3N HT Deluxe Mempipe XFX Radeon 5770 1GB 8GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x 1TB + 2x 640GB + 74GB RAPTOR + 2x 320GB DVDRW Win XP 32bit, WIN 7 64bit 24" Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 750watt CM Storm Scout Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13562 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockr69 View Post
You get +rep just for knowing that is a Packard Bell
How about this one:
The CDRW drive in that HP is a Creative 8432, maybe an 8432E. They came out somewhere between 98 & 2000, it wasn't one of Creative's better drives. The 8432 was made by Plextor and the E was made by Samsung.

When Win2K came out a lot of these drives were turned into junk because Creative refused to put up a firmware update, referring users to the drive manufacturers.

@ photonmoo.
Hey Dude!! Long time no see!! It's great to have one of the original Scout water coolers on board. You paved the way for a lot of us. How's the wife? Weather down there must be warming up huh?

@ Striker.
Wow!! Is this the surprise you mentioned? EK rad huh?? Man those fittings & tubing realllllyyyy look familiar! Just can't place what they'd be though??? Tygon with Fesers??
Edited by BriSleep - 10/6/10 at 1:00am
Haf dark
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 920 132-BL-E758 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  2 128Gb Corsair SSD's 1TB WD Caviar Black 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG GH22NS50 LG Blu-Ray Antec Kuhler 920 Win 7 Pro Tweaked! Samsung 2494HM 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510  Enermax 1050W 85+ Silver HAF 932 & Scout Cooler Master CM Sentinal Advance & RAT 7 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series 
  hide details  
Reply
Haf dark
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 920 132-BL-E758 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  2 128Gb Corsair SSD's 1TB WD Caviar Black 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG GH22NS50 LG Blu-Ray Antec Kuhler 920 Win 7 Pro Tweaked! Samsung 2494HM 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510  Enermax 1050W 85+ Silver HAF 932 & Scout Cooler Master CM Sentinal Advance & RAT 7 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13563 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriSleep View Post
How about this one:
The CDRW drive in that HP is a Creative 8432, maybe an 8432E. They came out somewhere between 98 & 2000, it wasn't one of Creative's better drives. The 8432 was made by Plextor and the E was made by Samsung.

When Win2K came out a lot of these drives were turned into junk because Creative refused to put up a firmware update, referring users to the drive manufacturers.

@ photonmoo.
Hey Dude!! Long time no see!! It's great to have one of the original Scout water coolers on board. You paved the way for a lot of us. How's the wife? Weather down there must be warming up huh?

@ Striker.
Wow!! Is this the surprise you mentioned? EK rad huh?? Man those fittings & tubing realllllyyyy look familiar! Just can't place what they'd be though??? Tygon with Fesers??
Hey Brister

Indeed, it's been a while, I's a slacker

Sadly the ol' scout is waterless atm, I'm oo'ing and ah'ing as to what exactly I wanna do, been messing with her and the HAF too much, need to come up with a concrete idea and stick with it, I change my mind way toooo much.

The Mrs isn't too bad, just she has to get glasses now, she isn't too happy about that, but pretty good other than that.

The weather here is annoying, especially daylight savings...It completely messes with your bodyclock and my head. The temperature has picked up a little, but it's still been spitting the last couple of days, weather has been forecasted for big ol' hailstorms tonight, yeahhhhh fun times.

Hows everything hanging that side of the world? I trust you and the young lady are doing well?
CM Storm Scout
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE Asus M3N HT Deluxe Mempipe XFX Radeon 5770 1GB 8GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x 1TB + 2x 640GB + 74GB RAPTOR + 2x 320GB DVDRW Win XP 32bit, WIN 7 64bit 24" Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 750watt CM Storm Scout Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
CM Storm Scout
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE Asus M3N HT Deluxe Mempipe XFX Radeon 5770 1GB 8GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x 1TB + 2x 640GB + 74GB RAPTOR + 2x 320GB DVDRW Win XP 32bit, WIN 7 64bit 24" Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 750watt CM Storm Scout Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13564 of 28613
Hey Photonmoo, great to see you around and yes the Thunderstorm should be heading your way soon just been through my part of Sth Gippy,

Yeah my wife has to go get her Eyes tested too, ( too much Computer use)
Also along with numerous other tests as she has to get as she has the Same Rare illness that Adriana Xenides had, which is not good.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8500 @ 4.275Ghz GA-X48T-DQ6 EVGA-GTX-295 + Palit 9800GT 512 G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1333 4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Sata 250GB +320GB Liteon DVD-RW Windows 7 Ultimate x64 BenQ E2200-HD 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech-LX-310 Antec EA-750W Modular Custom CM-690 Acentos de Cobre Logitech LX-7 
Mouse Pad
CyberSniper -Tracer 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E8500 @ 4.275Ghz GA-X48T-DQ6 EVGA-GTX-295 + Palit 9800GT 512 G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3 1333 4GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Sata 250GB +320GB Liteon DVD-RW Windows 7 Ultimate x64 BenQ E2200-HD 1080p 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech-LX-310 Antec EA-750W Modular Custom CM-690 Acentos de Cobre Logitech LX-7 
Mouse Pad
CyberSniper -Tracer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13565 of 28613
@ photonmoo!!
Well, it doesn't sound too much different than you.
Yeah, I know about the glasses thing. I've been wearing them since I was 4, progressively getting worse. Now I have Cataracts so I have to have everything on high magnify just to see it. Oh & bright light is killer! I had to get a coating to stop the Auras around lights & magnetic sun glasses, if I don't use them I see spots for 90 minutes when I come in! Like this guy: I know the ladies hate putting them on but they have so many fashions now, she'll get used to it.

It's the rainy season now. When I was a kid it started in mid-Sept, then the cooling of October, lots of rain by the end of the month, which happens to be Nevada's Birthday & Haloween. I think in all the years we went trick or treating, it probably didn't snow once or twice. It's been 38f at night and add 30f during the day, so right around 65-70. Last evening I was at the Home Depot, getting all the small stuff I always forget, big crack of lightning, the power went out for a minute then you could hear the pea sized hail hitting thier metal roof.

I've been working on re-modeling, re-building, making things handicaped friendly in our house since we signed the papers on June 30th. Then Mindy got sick with the Shingles (ouch, very painfull) & even though the house wasn't finished we moved in a few weeks ago. The major dusty stuff & the nastiest of the painting, wood cutting & all was over with so it was a safe bet (she's on oxygen 24/7). She's doing a lot better though, this place is much cleaner, fresher air, very QUIET!! You can see all of the stars at night! Saw the planetary alignment & can't wait for the first metor shower! Strapped my Haf in the backseat of the car, put on the seat belt, covered it with a warm blanky, did the same on the other side for Mindy's Scout! Rockr said he does the same with his. Had to use the Sony laptop while I was working, man that thing is Sloooowwww, 6 gigs of Ram & Sony cuts it in half to use as cache!

There's still work to do but it's the easy stuff. I have a new 5 burner gas range, no more lying on the floor tapping the thermo-couple trying to get it to light! Also got a new 47" LCD for the Living room! Nice!!

I have to change out the switches on my Haf, my power button sticks & I have a secret project for the Scout. It's going to be really hard to complete cause she keeps wanting to know what I'm doing! LOL! Guess I'll do it while she naps or something.

Cable internet, I get 8-12mb/s downloads but limited to 1mb/s upload. Hang on I'll ping Canberra: 183ms, Jitter 1ms, Packet loss 0%, 12,400Km!
Now Sydney: 1ms less on the Ping, the rest is the same.

I have a bud in ChristChurch. Tested him the other night, that's when I hit the 12mb/s download.
Turanga NZ: 159ms, 2ms Jitter, Packet loss 0%. ChristChurch server must be down. Heard the had the mother of all Eartquakes a while back!

Speedtest, Canberra: 170ms, 9.0 mb/s download, 1.04 mb/s upload.

Edit: Oh, one more thing. This house is becoming an Energy Star model home. The only lights that are incandescent are on a dimmer switch. There's two in the range hood that are Halogen, the rest are CFL, I have one LED light. These are all Energy Stars: LCD TV 47", Front load washer it's also HE, Front door, Kitchen door, Garage Entry door, two ceiling fans, Range, Haf 932, CM Storm Scout, 24" monitor, Furnace, Water heater, Master Bedroom window, Master Bath fan, Blu-ray player, upscaling DVD player, Carpeting, Carpet Pad. The main phone isn't but just about everything else has a less than 1 watt standby mode. In our trailer, Sept last year's power / gas bill was $165-, this month in this house was $67-! It's been down to upper thirties every night for a week & I only turned on the furnace tonight.
Edited by BriSleep - 10/6/10 at 3:05am
Haf dark
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 920 132-BL-E758 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  2 128Gb Corsair SSD's 1TB WD Caviar Black 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG GH22NS50 LG Blu-Ray Antec Kuhler 920 Win 7 Pro Tweaked! Samsung 2494HM 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510  Enermax 1050W 85+ Silver HAF 932 & Scout Cooler Master CM Sentinal Advance & RAT 7 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series 
  hide details  
Reply
Haf dark
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 920 132-BL-E758 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  2 128Gb Corsair SSD's 1TB WD Caviar Black 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG GH22NS50 LG Blu-Ray Antec Kuhler 920 Win 7 Pro Tweaked! Samsung 2494HM 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510  Enermax 1050W 85+ Silver HAF 932 & Scout Cooler Master CM Sentinal Advance & RAT 7 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13566 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly-Swagman View Post
Hey Photonmoo, great to see you around and yes the Thunderstorm should be heading your way soon just been through my part of Sth Gippy,

Yeah my wife has to go get her Eyes tested too, ( too much Computer use)
Also along with numerous other tests as she has to get as she has the Same Rare illness that Adriana Xenides had, which is not good.
Hey JS, yup we just got the storm a short while ago, but it seems to have lightened up a bit now. A few weeks back, there was a crazy storm, half the trees leading into our first paddock where we keep the dogs came crashing down, thankfully we were up at Dargo with the dogs, otherwise 2 of them would have been history I reckon. 2 silly dogs broke their chains yesterday too, and went on a lil havok spree next door to us, neighbours weren't very impressed

Sorry to hear about your wife, I hope they can help. My eyes are shocking, I've been wearing glasses since 94 I think, I was about 7 yrs old in grade 2...I have to go for some tests tomorrow as well, to make sure I'm all good.

It's all scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriSleep View Post
@ photonmoo!!
Well, it doesn't sound too much different than you.
Yeah, I know about the glasses thing. I've been wearing them since I was 4, progressively getting worse. Now I have Cataracts so I have to have everything on high magnify just to see it. Oh & bright light is killer! I had to get a coating to stop the Auras around lights & magnetic sun glasses, if I don't use them I see spots for 90 minutes when I come in! Like this guy: I know the ladies hate putting them on but they have so many fashions now, she'll get used to it.

It's the rainy season now. When I was a kid it started in mid-Sept, then the cooling of October, lots of rain by the end of the month, which happens to be Nevada's Birthday & Haloween. I think in all the years we went trick or treating, it probably didn't snow once or twice. It's been 38f at night and add 30f during the day, so right around 65-70. Last evening I was at the Home Depot, getting all the small stuff I always forget, big crack of lightning, the power went out for a minute then you could hear the pea sized hail hitting thier metal roof.

I've been working on re-modeling, re-building, making things handicaped friendly in our house since we signed the papers on June 30th. Then Mindy got sick with the Shingles (ouch, very painfull) & even though the house wasn't finished we moved in a few weeks ago. The major dusty stuff & the nastiest of the painting, wood cutting & all was over with so it was a safe bet (she's on oxygen 24/7). She's doing a lot better though, this place is much cleaner, fresher air, very QUIET!! You can see all of the stars at night! Saw the planetary alignment & can't wait for the first metor shower! Strapped my Haf in the backseat of the car, put on the seat belt, covered it with a warm blanky, did the same on the other side for Mindy's Scout! Rockr said he does the same with his. Had to use the Sony laptop while I was working, man that thing is Sloooowwww, 6 gigs of Ram & Sony cuts it in half to use as cache!

There's still work to do but it's the easy stuff. I have a new 5 burner gas range, no more lying on the floor tapping the thermo-couple trying to get it to light! Also got a new 47" LCD for the Living room! Nice!!

I have to change out the switches on my Haf, my power button sticks & I have a secret project for the Scout. It's going to be really hard to complete cause she keeps wanting to know what I'm doing! LOL! Guess I'll do it while she naps or something.

Cable internet, I get 8-12mb/s downloads but limited to 1mb/s upload. Hang on I'll ping Canberra: 183ms, Jitter 1ms, Packet loss 0%, 12,400Km!
Now Sydney: 1ms less on the Ping, the rest is the same.

I have a bud in ChristChurch. Tested him the other night, that's when I hit the 12mb/s download.
Turanga NZ: 159ms, 2ms Jitter, Packet loss 0%. ChristChurch server must be down. Heard the had the mother of all Eartquakes a while back!

Speedtest, Canberra: 170ms, 9.0 mb/s download, 1.04 mb/s upload.

Edit: Oh, one more thing. This house is becoming an Energy Star model home. The only lights that are incandescent are on a dimmer switch. There's two in the range hood that are Halogen, the rest are CFL, I have one LED light. These are all Energy Stars: LCD TV 47", Front load washer it's also HE, Front door, Kitchen door, Garage Entry door, two ceiling fans, Range, Haf 932, CM Storm Scout, 24" monitor, Furnace, Water heater, Master Bedroom window, Master Bath fan, Blu-ray player, upscaling DVD player, Carpeting, Carpet Pad. The main phone isn't but just about everything else has a less than 1 watt standby mode. In our trailer, Sept last year's power / gas bill was $165-, this month in this house was $67-! It's been down to upper thirties every night for a week & I only turned on the furnace tonight.
I hardly get to wear sunglasses, I wouldn't dare try and drive without my glasses on, I'd probably kill myself 10min into driving. Lately I've been having major headaches and all that, I never used to before. I just get a bit worried seeing as the wifey and I are only 22 & 23, and we are already so 'broken' lol

I wouldn't be able to handle the weather in the states, I'm slowly coming to terms with the Aussie weather...South Africa is so mild compared to Australia, it's crazy.

Good to hear you are handy around the house, I apparently need to pull my weight more...? lol Haha I see the scout and haf get VIP treatment, should get a custom made car seat just for them, maybe even a couple of dvd headrest players, so they are entertained on the long trips? hehe

The front I/O panel on my HAF is stuffed. I checked the CM store website for a replacement, and it seemed decent at $9.99, until I checked the international shipping price, it was over $70 whatever, as if I'm gonna pay $70 for shipping. I think it's HAF X time instead, gonna have to try and convince the other half that it's necessary (She'll never buy it anyways ) I bought 2x 60gb G.Skill Phoenix Pro SSD's, but I don't know what the hell is up with them, but for some strange reason, no matter what I do or try...they don't run above 150mbps read or write. They're quoted at over 275mbps read and write individually... but anyways, I'll keep at it, until I get annoyed and break something

Grrr, don't get me started on internet (I have anger issues lol) because we're in a regional area, we can only get adsl not adsl 2+, or we can go wireless or wimax. the wimax is quoted at 12mbps down and whatever speed up, but my brother in law got wimax, and yeah right 12mbps down..whatever, needless to say he isn't impressed. Anyways I took the cheapest uncapped option of $40 a month, but its at a sick speed of 256kbps down and 64kbps up, keeps everyone happy, except me.

We're gonna have to start going enery star or something soon, the bills are skyrocketing like mad, I'm gonna have a heartache soon after seeing some of the bills.

Ah oh well, that's enough rambling from me for one night, I best call it a night.

Good chatting and catching up
CM Storm Scout
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE Asus M3N HT Deluxe Mempipe XFX Radeon 5770 1GB 8GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x 1TB + 2x 640GB + 74GB RAPTOR + 2x 320GB DVDRW Win XP 32bit, WIN 7 64bit 24" Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 750watt CM Storm Scout Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
CM Storm Scout
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE Asus M3N HT Deluxe Mempipe XFX Radeon 5770 1GB 8GB DDR2 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
2x 1TB + 2x 640GB + 74GB RAPTOR + 2x 320GB DVDRW Win XP 32bit, WIN 7 64bit 24" Acer 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 750watt CM Storm Scout Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13567 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugmenot123 View Post
Hi guys! I've got a CM Scout with 3 fans at rear (exhaust), top (exhaust) and front (intake). I've turned my top fan over to be an intake. Is it better than the default way? Because i read this http://pcg4m3r.com/custom-gaming-pc-...veairpressure/
Go to the top of the page and click (User CP) there you can fill out your computer specs, that way we can see what you have to give you any idea on the questions that you may have...
For the reversing of the top fan on the scout case, my system did not like it reversed..I was having heat trouble as I was trying to overclock my i7, I reseated my V8 like 3 times over a 2 week time before I found out the top fan was installed the wrong way from the factory,
But you could have different results.
H.O.G
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO 4.4GHz HT ASUS P6T 3x Nvidia 6GB OCZ,Gold DDR3 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Intel-x25V, X25M,WD Caviar Black 500 Asus DVD NH- D14 7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
6x Wireless CM Silent Pro M 600-Modular CM Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MX 1000 Wireless It's black Creative Fatal1ty Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
H.O.G
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO 4.4GHz HT ASUS P6T 3x Nvidia 6GB OCZ,Gold DDR3 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Intel-x25V, X25M,WD Caviar Black 500 Asus DVD NH- D14 7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
6x Wireless CM Silent Pro M 600-Modular CM Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MX 1000 Wireless It's black Creative Fatal1ty Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13568 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker36 View Post
Hey Boss. im just putting the finishing touches on your window

its thicker than i wanted but thats because i cracked the one i started last night and needed to use a piece of.25 inch lexan. so you may have the strongest scout window EVER coming
Thats funny I just got some lexan yesterday, I thought I would be the first..I always found plexi harder to work with than lexan anyway because of the cracking.
H.O.G
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO 4.4GHz HT ASUS P6T 3x Nvidia 6GB OCZ,Gold DDR3 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Intel-x25V, X25M,WD Caviar Black 500 Asus DVD NH- D14 7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
6x Wireless CM Silent Pro M 600-Modular CM Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MX 1000 Wireless It's black Creative Fatal1ty Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
H.O.G
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO 4.4GHz HT ASUS P6T 3x Nvidia 6GB OCZ,Gold DDR3 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Intel-x25V, X25M,WD Caviar Black 500 Asus DVD NH- D14 7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
6x Wireless CM Silent Pro M 600-Modular CM Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MX 1000 Wireless It's black Creative Fatal1ty Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13569 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post
Very interesting concept.. Interesting Video.



Very intresting, my sys. ran so much hotter with the top fan blowing in, I was having a hard time with heat on an OC I7 until I reversed it.
H.O.G
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO 4.4GHz HT ASUS P6T 3x Nvidia 6GB OCZ,Gold DDR3 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Intel-x25V, X25M,WD Caviar Black 500 Asus DVD NH- D14 7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
6x Wireless CM Silent Pro M 600-Modular CM Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MX 1000 Wireless It's black Creative Fatal1ty Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
H.O.G
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO 4.4GHz HT ASUS P6T 3x Nvidia 6GB OCZ,Gold DDR3 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Intel-x25V, X25M,WD Caviar Black 500 Asus DVD NH- D14 7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
6x Wireless CM Silent Pro M 600-Modular CM Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MX 1000 Wireless It's black Creative Fatal1ty Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
post #13570 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post
Wow very cool stuff, how about that lady holding the glass in front of her face, talk about trust..sheesh
H.O.G
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO 4.4GHz HT ASUS P6T 3x Nvidia 6GB OCZ,Gold DDR3 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Intel-x25V, X25M,WD Caviar Black 500 Asus DVD NH- D14 7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
6x Wireless CM Silent Pro M 600-Modular CM Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MX 1000 Wireless It's black Creative Fatal1ty Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
H.O.G
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO 4.4GHz HT ASUS P6T 3x Nvidia 6GB OCZ,Gold DDR3 8-8-8-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Intel-x25V, X25M,WD Caviar Black 500 Asus DVD NH- D14 7 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
6x Wireless CM Silent Pro M 600-Modular CM Storm Scout 
MouseMouse PadAudio
MX 1000 Wireless It's black Creative Fatal1ty Headset 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club