Originally Posted by kev_b
Case is modded and ready to move into, should have it finished tomorrow.
I did some dremel work to the top of the case, but instead of cutting out a circle I just cut out a square. About the same amount as yours was removed, except my cut-out had corners.
Next mods on my list...
1. Replace side panel window with clear/solid piece.
2. Cut out mesh in front of lower/front fan.
3. Run the stealth switch wiring to the optical drive to use as remote eject button.
4. Cover optical drive with mesh panel to "stealth" it.
5. Put those nexus "beam" adapters on both front fans.
6. Cut some material out of the sides of the HDD cage to open it up to the airflow from the lower/front fan.
7. Remove the plastic crosshair from the lower/front panel.
8. Add a second molex screw-terminal block, but this one will be switched for lights and anything else I'd want on a switch.