I have just bought some parts for my beloved scout that is currently dis-functional lol. (No word from the RMA people yet? It's almost been a month now so i'm expecting to hear from them this week)
-3mm Clear Acrylic 400 x 400mm
-40 Nylon Cable Tie Bases 25mm x 25mm black
-U Channel - 1 Metre
All for Â£15 including 1st class P+P.
It was a beautiful sunny day in Verwood (NOT) so i decided to crack on with some modding on me scout with my cosey jacket and hoodie
(Will post a work log link)
As a wise man one said. Safety First. So i got the sunglasses out of the car, and some B&Q earplugs my dad gave me and cracked on.
There was only one problem with my work i had done today and that is the switch. Take a look:
So i just cut a hole in the top of the font panel as you may be able to see in this picture. And i also bent the pins on the switch and i bent the plugs that go onto the switch. All i need to do is glue the switch on with a hot glue gun.
Almost finished putting it back together so i will get some more pics tomorrow. Hope you guys like it
(work log coming soon)Edited by Jamyy10 - 1/24/11 at 5:04pm