Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club - Page 2118

Poll Results: What is your Overall Opinion on this case

 
  • 49% (927)
    Great
  • 30% (573)
    Good
  • 12% (226)
    Meh
  • 1% (27)
    Bad
  • 5% (108)
    SUX
1861 Total Votes  
post #21171 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrousoxide10 View Post
Sounds logical! hmmm..... I might leave them then.
try it either way and see which way gives you the best temps on the drives in something like hwmonitor
post #21172 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrousoxide10 View Post
According to the asus website, it has AMI bios. Either way, that code is a memory problem.(to the best of my knowledge at least)
AMI bah i dont know why i thought phoenix then lol, i dont use asus boards, i used to but i got sick of the really really silly thing that they call tech support lol
post #21173 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasOfMyself View Post
AMI bah i dont know why i thought phoenix then lol, i dont use asus boards, i used to but i got sick of the really really silly thing that they call tech support lol
lol. I really like Gigabyte. Havent had any problems with my board and its packed with good stuff! Overclocking is also a breeze!
post #21174 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrousoxide10 View Post
lol. I really like Gigabyte. Havent had any problems with my board and its packed with good stuff! Overclocking is also a breeze!
yeah i have to admit i really like gigabyte too, they even use decent onboard audio!(i seriously believe onboard audio has come a long long way over the years lol)

every instance i've needed tech support from gigabyte i've been provided with decent answers and the odd beta bios for motherboards and beta software for my video card, a nice example is when i first got the board in my sig, it was applying too much voltage to the cpu on stock auto settings with the latest bios for it, they sent me a beta that fixed the voltage issue right away, then once i confirmed it was working they added the beta bios they gave me to the downloads page for my board model and revision, pretty cool really
post #21175 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasOfMyself View Post
yeah i have to admit i really like gigabyte too, they even use decent onboard audio!(i seriously believe onboard audio has come a long long way over the years lol)

every instance i've needed tech support from gigabyte i've been provided with decent answers and the odd beta bios for motherboards and beta software for my video card, a nice example is when i first got the board in my sig, it was applying too much voltage to the cpu on stock auto settings with the latest bios for it, they sent me a beta that fixed the voltage issue right away, then once i confirmed it was working they added the beta bios they gave me to the downloads page for my board model and revision, pretty cool really
Ya I would have to agree onboard audio has improved a lot!

Gigabyte customer service is definately good.

The PC shop that I work at mainly sells systems with Gigabyte motherboards, and problems with the boards are very far and in between!
post #21176 of 28613
Hi Gang!!
Well, I think I'm almost done with my tour of duty out here and looks like I'll be getting some kind of internet connection setup soon so I can come around a check up on you guys, maybe not every day but at least as often as the government permits.
Dang Secret Service guys, don't they know what privacy is??

Ok, I tried to go back a coupleof pages to see what's up but either theocn server is messed up or this gov issue laptop is way too weak to get going on these photo filled pages.

So, just thought I'd fill you in and say Hey!
General
BriSleep
Haf dark
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 920 132-BL-E758 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  2 128Gb Corsair SSD's 1TB WD Caviar Black 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG GH22NS50 LG Blu-Ray Antec Kuhler 920 Win 7 Pro Tweaked! Samsung 2494HM 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510  Enermax 1050W 85+ Silver HAF 932 & Scout Cooler Master CM Sentinal Advance & RAT 7 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series 
  hide details  
Reply
Haf dark
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel Core i7 920 132-BL-E758 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair  Corsair  Corsair  2 128Gb Corsair SSD's 1TB WD Caviar Black 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG GH22NS50 LG Blu-Ray Antec Kuhler 920 Win 7 Pro Tweaked! Samsung 2494HM 1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510  Enermax 1050W 85+ Silver HAF 932 & Scout Cooler Master CM Sentinal Advance & RAT 7 
Mouse Pad
Steel Series 
  hide details  
Reply
post #21177 of 28613
Well hi there General. I'm looking forward to seeing you around more. We'll keep the light on.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Phenom II X4 B50 BE Callisto MSI MS-7577 790FX-GD70 XFX Radeon HD5870 XFX Radeon HD5870 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G-Skill DDR3-1600 Seagate Seagate Sony Optiarc 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair CWCH-50 AC Accelero Extreme 5870 W7HPX64 Acer 23" LED LCD Widescreen 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 OCZ ZX 850w Modular Scout, of course R.A.T. 7  
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Phenom II X4 B50 BE Callisto MSI MS-7577 790FX-GD70 XFX Radeon HD5870 XFX Radeon HD5870 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
G-Skill DDR3-1600 Seagate Seagate Sony Optiarc 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair CWCH-50 AC Accelero Extreme 5870 W7HPX64 Acer 23" LED LCD Widescreen 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 OCZ ZX 850w Modular Scout, of course R.A.T. 7  
  hide details  
Reply
post #21178 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrousoxide10 View Post
Well your getting beeps. I think it's getting better! I would say remove all the RAM other than 1 stick and see what happens.

If that doesn't work, change the stick in slot 1 for a different one.
I'll try that now, thanks a lot!
post #21179 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by clam85 View Post
I'll try that now, thanks a lot!
I tried it, to no avail....Still 1 long beep and 4 short beeps...argh!
post #21180 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by clam85 View Post
I tried it, to no avail....Still 1 long beep and 4 short beeps...argh!
Is there maybe a way to reset everything to it's factory settings without being in any menu?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club