Originally Posted by Tman5293
Sorry but your taste in cases is dramatically different than mine. Here is my assessment of that case:
1. To me, it is rather ugly. Also, I tend to favor white cases over black ones. White looks more refined to me.
2. There are way too many drive bays on the front of that case! That space would be much better used by 140mm intake fans.
3. The motherboard mounts in the case upside down. For me, that is a huge no no.
4. I do not like the front mounted PSU at all. Once again, there should be intake fans there, not a PSU.
EDIT: The only thing that I really like about that case is the GPU support bars along with the 15 inch GPU clearance space.
1. Case comes in white.
2. Pretty sue you could still mount some fans.
3. The mobo tray comes out and can be turned around fairly easily.
4. It also has a rear mount option.
The case looks alright to me, not really my style, but I like it. It has a ton of features on it, and it is huge.
However... Azza is not known for making top of the line products as far as I know. (Too lazy to research it.) The Egg is full of low cost Azza cases made of thin aluminum and weak plastic. I have had my hands on one Azza case in the past for a friends super cheap build for his little brothers birthday, and it was complete junk. Cut myself on the case edges twice, cut a couple of wires on it as well, the from panel broke taking it off, two of the rubber feet fell off while working on it, and even laying it on a towel for the whole assembly the pain still scratched and started to flake. Maybe Azza has stepped up their game, but I'd figure they haven't, just made a pretty case with features people want.