Originally Posted by tonyptony
Hmm, I've been reading more of the reviews on Newegg and I'm getting a little nervous. Would appreciate getting insight from the Scout owners here on a couple of things:
- Is there enough room in the main cable management pass-through on the bottom to support all the cables that are on a Corsair VX550 PS?
- Is there enough room behind the MB tray for the long cables that are supplied with the VX550?
- Will any of the built in fans require extension cables for good wire management?
- Are the wire pins in the supplied cables really as flimsy as some of the reports suggest?
- Are the supplied fans good enough, or should they be replaced with something better?
Their isn't a lot of issue with cable management, if routed right. But the door will require some weight pressed on it to close. Not a big deal.
The Stock fans are already routed through the back. Just plug a molex in.
The supplied wire ties are fine. Just don't try to bundle too much with them.
The supplied fans are Cooler Master fans. They move plenty of air and they are quiet. You will need to add a fan to the side panel though. This will supply adequate ambient air to the video card.
It's a great case. You'll love it.
Also, take new egg reviews with a grain of salt. Most of those guys posting reviews are clowns. I usually stick with the pro review sites.Edited by dkev - 12/26/09 at 2:13pm