My questions are this:
1) I really liked the false floor I saw a modder build to hide his PSU and was wondering how he did that. It would really help with cable management because you really wouldnt have to hide much. I can tell its just a piece of sheet metal but how did they get such a perfect bend?
2) Photonmoo built a panel that covers her HDD bay. I was wondering what the panel is made out of and how it is attached.
When taking a closer look at the pics of his first cover atleast it seems like it just sits there
3) I saw a couple of members with the dual memory fans and I really like the idea of having one over my RAM and was wondering if it would fit over RAM with the extra high heatsink (similar to the corsair dominator HS).
4) Has anyone ever used a panel like this to connect their accessories?
If so, how big is it relative to the case?
That is all the questions I have for now. I love what you guys have done and I look forward to showing you guys (and gals) what I come up with!
2hotonmoo is a he, his wife is in his avatar, but i belive he has attached it with zipties, if not that'd work
3: The Corsair memory fan atleaast is made for the Corsar Dominator and Dominator GT memory sticks and has taken the tall heatsinks in too the calculation
4: I haven't personaly but someone else might've
Btw Enigma, you should change on the first page "tips and Tricks" bit, it says
Originally Posted by Enigma
Let look at the two different reasons that noise occurs.
1. Vibration from the mechanism.
2. Air flow itself.
3. Vents from the front plasic panel wind noise.
Edited by MlbrottarN - 1/21/10 at 9:29am