Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club - Page 681

Poll Results: What is your Overall Opinion on this case

 
  • 49% (927)
    Great
  • 30% (573)
    Good
  • 12% (226)
    Meh
  • 1% (27)
    Bad
  • 5% (108)
    SUX
1861 Total Votes  
post #6801 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee413 View Post
Although I've seen the tutorial on how to make the false floor from other modders, I'm interested to know where you got your material. Also, what did you do to get the size cut to your specifications and how you did the 90 degree bend.

I think it looks good. I too prefer not to cover the PSU in case of creating too much suffocation of heat around it.

PS: I don't mind the V6 logo too much
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefecTalisman View Post
Whats that little hole on the top for ?
Well, I happen to go to a Auto-Parts store here in Chicago, IL. Just looking around and I seen; you've seen them before. Those backings that go behind license plate holders, mounting assambly. Well, thats what they had in stock. ((They also told me they are getting some in that are Mat-Black color)). So seen the last one sitting there & I took it of course.
I kind of rushed through it to get it bent. I clamped it to a Table; which you guys see, it has wide bent edges. (( Should have used a table with a sharper edge to it)). I took a hard cover book, ((thats all I could find at the time)). I would use something alittle harder next time. Placed on the back of it & bent it up-wards; slowly.. As for the measurements, I had taken them from my case weeks ago when I up-graded and kept them in my wallet until I came across something that was to what I wanted...
Like i said guys, it's just a tester but I wanted to post it so anyone else maybe working on it. my Idea might help them out; right now as I was working on it. As for the 'V-6' retro-emblem. I can get it off there anytime. I just wanted to see how it looked. (( it's if'y with me now I see it on there)). Anywho, thanks for the feed back. I hope it gives some ppls better Idea's for them selves.. If you guys do something different but around the same Idea, please post it... Yeah clee, I didn't want to cover my PSU either since I turned it up-side down for the light effect from the fan as well as heat issues... & DefecTalisman, now you know what that hole is. To mount on your car..LOL hahaha. I hope this place I went to gets the holeless ones. The materal is thin but I think strong enough for the purpose... Anyways, Thanks hole bunch for the feed back.. G-D, I wrote book here...SORRY.LOL hahahahah
Edited by Rogue1266 - 3/17/10 at 11:00am
RogueSpear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x 4, 975 B.E.-Deneb 3.6Ghz Stock ... GA-990FXA-UD3 Ultra Durable  Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-AMD Radeon HD 6800 Serie... 16 gigs of G-Skill, RipJaw 4x4,DDR3-12800 (1600... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1#TOSHIBA Q300 SSD 120GB / 2# WD,C.B. 500GB / ... 1 Samsung's HD DVD 54x Re-Writer Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liqu... Dr.1# Win 7Ult 64bit /Dr.2# Win 7 Ult 64bit /Dr... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch "1400X900" 1 Microsoft- Sidewinder X 6  OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ700FTY 700W ATX12V COOLER MASTER "Storm Scout" 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech CRB (center ball) Wrist Gel pad MoBo's Stock Sound Chip 
  hide details  
Reply
RogueSpear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x 4, 975 B.E.-Deneb 3.6Ghz Stock ... GA-990FXA-UD3 Ultra Durable  Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-AMD Radeon HD 6800 Serie... 16 gigs of G-Skill, RipJaw 4x4,DDR3-12800 (1600... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1#TOSHIBA Q300 SSD 120GB / 2# WD,C.B. 500GB / ... 1 Samsung's HD DVD 54x Re-Writer Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liqu... Dr.1# Win 7Ult 64bit /Dr.2# Win 7 Ult 64bit /Dr... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch "1400X900" 1 Microsoft- Sidewinder X 6  OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ700FTY 700W ATX12V COOLER MASTER "Storm Scout" 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech CRB (center ball) Wrist Gel pad MoBo's Stock Sound Chip 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6802 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by BriSleep View Post
Remembering what you said, and seeing that your current card uses 480Watts at maximum!!
Oh, guys, the original intention is to get a card that uses less juice because his power bill is up there and I can see why. So, this is the higher than middle of the road card, good choice and I'd still go with the XFX. It doesn't say so on the Egg, they say 30 days, so I checked the XFX site (it's xfxforce.com btw) and it does still say "double lifetime warranty" and it still means what I said yesterday. So, this card has more resale value than the other cards. It's the main reason I payed $30- for thier cards because in my machine, probably not Mindy's I'm going to change to Nvidia but it'll still be XFX. So I'm biased, sue me.
Oh, folding for Evga, I can get Evga discounts but I won't buy thier Nvidia cards.
Bri... I am buying this for my Sig rig.. I have a corsair HX1000 in it so no power problems at all.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6803 of 28613
That V6 emblem would look great over the bottom fan on the front.


Edited by Enigma8750 - 3/17/10 at 11:06am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6804 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by K10 View Post
Code:

[center][url="http://www.overclock.net/computer-cases/525009-official-cm-storm-scout-club.html"][color="Red"]:gunner:The Official CM Storm Scout Club:gunner:[/color][/url][/center] 

For all you New Scouts.. Don't forget to put this PHP in your Signature, in the Control Panel.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6805 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma8750 View Post
That V6 emblem would look great over the bottom fan on the front.
Thats why brother, you are the 'General'! Ahead of us at all times sir.. I was thinking that sitting here while writing this.LOL... Thanks. I don't know tho. Hey Enigma, I have an Idea about that painting effect. I want to test it tho some time today or tomorrow. See if it works... But thanks for all the great tips bud.
It's just really hard to do all this with everything else going on.

More running today to finish off the day . talk later ya all.......
RogueSpear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x 4, 975 B.E.-Deneb 3.6Ghz Stock ... GA-990FXA-UD3 Ultra Durable  Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-AMD Radeon HD 6800 Serie... 16 gigs of G-Skill, RipJaw 4x4,DDR3-12800 (1600... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1#TOSHIBA Q300 SSD 120GB / 2# WD,C.B. 500GB / ... 1 Samsung's HD DVD 54x Re-Writer Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liqu... Dr.1# Win 7Ult 64bit /Dr.2# Win 7 Ult 64bit /Dr... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch "1400X900" 1 Microsoft- Sidewinder X 6  OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ700FTY 700W ATX12V COOLER MASTER "Storm Scout" 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech CRB (center ball) Wrist Gel pad MoBo's Stock Sound Chip 
  hide details  
Reply
RogueSpear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x 4, 975 B.E.-Deneb 3.6Ghz Stock ... GA-990FXA-UD3 Ultra Durable  Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-AMD Radeon HD 6800 Serie... 16 gigs of G-Skill, RipJaw 4x4,DDR3-12800 (1600... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1#TOSHIBA Q300 SSD 120GB / 2# WD,C.B. 500GB / ... 1 Samsung's HD DVD 54x Re-Writer Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liqu... Dr.1# Win 7Ult 64bit /Dr.2# Win 7 Ult 64bit /Dr... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch "1400X900" 1 Microsoft- Sidewinder X 6  OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ700FTY 700W ATX12V COOLER MASTER "Storm Scout" 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech CRB (center ball) Wrist Gel pad MoBo's Stock Sound Chip 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6806 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue1266 View Post
Well, I happen to go to a Auto-Parts store here in Chicago, IL. Just looking around and I seen; you've seen them before. Those backings that go behind license plate holders, mounting assambly. Well, thats what they had in stock. ((They also told me they are getting some in that are Mat-Black color)). So seen the last one sitting there & I took it of course.
I kind of rushed through it to get it bent. I clamped it to a Table; which you guys see, it has wide bent edges. (( Should have used a table with a sharper edge to it)). I took a hard cover book, ((thats all I could find at the time)). I would use something alittle harder next time. Placed on the back of it & bent it up-wards; slowly.. As for the measurements, I had taken them from my case weeks ago when I up-graded and kept them in my wallet until I came across something that was to what I wanted...
Like i said guys, it's just a tester but I wanted to post it so anyone else maybe working on it. my Idea might help them out; right now as I was working on it. As for the 'V-6' retro-emblem. I can get it off there anytime. I just wanted to see how it looked. (( it's if'y with me now I see it on there)). Anywho, thanks for the feed back. I hope it gives some ppls better Idea's for them selves.. If you guys do something different but around the same Idea, please post it... Yeah clee, I didn't want to cover my PSU either since I turned it up-side down for the light effect from the fan as well as heat issues... & DefecTalisman, now you know what that hole is. To mount on your car..LOL hahaha. I hope this place I went to gets the holeless ones. The materal is thin but I think strong enough for the purpose... Anyways, Thanks hole bunch for the feed back.. G-D, I wrote book here...SORRY.LOL hahahahah
Interesting.

Do you mind sharing your measurements? I am at work now, and I may stop by the hardware store after work to see what parts are available.

No worries if you don't, I can always take measurements myself. I should take my own since my PSU could be a different measurement then yours. I work at a custom frame shop, so I may have some things laying around I might try some tests with myself. With measurements I could do a little work here to bring home with me tonight.

Also, while you're at it, heres some images of a cool little mod to hide HDDs in case you missed these:

Kegger


Kevb


Baldo 1013

Edited by clee413 - 3/17/10 at 11:18am
EXODUS
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 BE 125W GIGABYTE 890GX XFX 5770 X2 XFIRE Mushkin Blackline DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB Caviar Black LG 24X DVD-RW Win7 Pro x64 Acer X203 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitech Corsair 750HX CM Storm Scout Logitech G9 
Mouse Pad
OCZ 
  hide details  
Reply
EXODUS
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 BE 125W GIGABYTE 890GX XFX 5770 X2 XFIRE Mushkin Blackline DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB Caviar Black LG 24X DVD-RW Win7 Pro x64 Acer X203 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitech Corsair 750HX CM Storm Scout Logitech G9 
Mouse Pad
OCZ 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6807 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by MlbrottarN View Post
Perhaps you didn't see this did you?
It's been used by the user nickshih and he got some "decent" scores at 3d mark Vantage, the multi card setup can be found in the later part of the post
Just plain nasty results, really wish i could run this rig for folding lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clee413 View Post
Interesting.

Do you mind sharing your measurements? I am at work now, and I may stop by the hardware store after work to see what parts are available.

No worries if you don't, I can always take measurements myself. I should take my own since my PSU could be a different measurement then yours. I work at a custom frame shop, so I may have some things laying around I might try some tests with myself. With measurements I could do a little work here to bring home with me tonight.

Also, while you're at it, heres some images of a cool little mod to hide HDDs in case you missed these:

Kegger


Kevb


Baldo 1013
This is the last mod im doing (I think) and i want to get it right. I essentially want something like kevb did with the plexi. I also like the psu cover mod but it does restrict airflow a bit too much imho.
Old and busted
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO @ 4ghz EVGA X58 SLI LE EVGA GTX 570 12gb Gskill 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex Turbo 120gb,WDCB 500gbX2, 1tb, 2tb Sony DVDRW Win7 Ultimate x64 Retail 24"1920x1200, 37"1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Illuminated Corsair TX850 w/unisleeve extentions NZXT Phantom--White Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Razer goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
Old and busted
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 DO @ 4ghz EVGA X58 SLI LE EVGA GTX 570 12gb Gskill 1600mhz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex Turbo 120gb,WDCB 500gbX2, 1tb, 2tb Sony DVDRW Win7 Ultimate x64 Retail 24"1920x1200, 37"1920x1080 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech Illuminated Corsair TX850 w/unisleeve extentions NZXT Phantom--White Logitech G5 
Mouse Pad
Razer goliathus 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6808 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee413 View Post
Interesting.

Do you mind sharing your measurements? I am at work now, and I may stop by the hardware store after work to see what parts are available.

No worries if you don't, I can always take measurements myself. I should take my own since my PSU could be a different measurement then yours. I work at a custom frame shop, so I may have some things laying around I might try some tests with myself. With measurements I could do a little work here to bring home with me tonight.

Also, while you're at it, heres some images of a cool little mod to hide HDDs in case you missed these.
Ok, I seen this before I walked out of the house bud. I have from the PSU to the Drive bay, 5 inch,3/16.... From back wall of case to edge of PSU I have 6 inch,3/8.... Height= well PSU is 3 inch,5/8 high, and I made cover 3 inch,9/16.. centameter under. But with a sharper edge you'll get better measurments.
Ok, like I have to tell you that brother. You work in a frame shop.... Very cool. I should have sent you measurments to make it.... Hope that Helped...

Sorry for Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for the pic's. I have them. one of the next Idea's I want to do before i move...
Edited by Rogue1266 - 3/17/10 at 11:39am
RogueSpear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x 4, 975 B.E.-Deneb 3.6Ghz Stock ... GA-990FXA-UD3 Ultra Durable  Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-AMD Radeon HD 6800 Serie... 16 gigs of G-Skill, RipJaw 4x4,DDR3-12800 (1600... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1#TOSHIBA Q300 SSD 120GB / 2# WD,C.B. 500GB / ... 1 Samsung's HD DVD 54x Re-Writer Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liqu... Dr.1# Win 7Ult 64bit /Dr.2# Win 7 Ult 64bit /Dr... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch "1400X900" 1 Microsoft- Sidewinder X 6  OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ700FTY 700W ATX12V COOLER MASTER "Storm Scout" 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech CRB (center ball) Wrist Gel pad MoBo's Stock Sound Chip 
  hide details  
Reply
RogueSpear
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II x 4, 975 B.E.-Deneb 3.6Ghz Stock ... GA-990FXA-UD3 Ultra Durable  Gigabyte-Ultra-Durable-AMD Radeon HD 6800 Serie... 16 gigs of G-Skill, RipJaw 4x4,DDR3-12800 (1600... 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1#TOSHIBA Q300 SSD 120GB / 2# WD,C.B. 500GB / ... 1 Samsung's HD DVD 54x Re-Writer Corsair Hydro Series H80i High Performance Liqu... Dr.1# Win 7Ult 64bit /Dr.2# Win 7 Ult 64bit /Dr... 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP w2408h HDMI '24'inch "1400X900" 1 Microsoft- Sidewinder X 6  OCZ Fatal1ty OCZ700FTY 700W ATX12V COOLER MASTER "Storm Scout" 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Logitech CRB (center ball) Wrist Gel pad MoBo's Stock Sound Chip 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6809 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue1266 View Post
Thats why brother, you are the 'General'! Ahead of us at all times sir.. I was thinking that sitting here while writing this.LOL... Thanks. I don't know tho. Hey Enigma, I have an Idea about that painting effect. I want to test it tho some time today or tomorrow. See if it works... But thanks for all the great tips bud.
It's just really hard to do all this with everything else going on.

More running today to finish off the day . talk later ya all.......
Hey that camo painting took me like 1 hour to do everything probably including the tape up. Its easy. And that Paint is Krylon Camoflauge paint with fusion for plastics. it is ultra Flat paint and no need for clear coat unless you do a flat at the end and it dries in like 15 seconds to 1 minute on a dry day.



This was done with that same paint.


Edited by Enigma8750 - 3/17/10 at 11:46am
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II 940 BE ASUS M3A32-MVP DELUXE Wifi Sapphire 5770x2 Crossfire 4 Gb. of G.Skill 5-5-5-15 1066 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
SSD 60g OS. 500GB + 300 GB VelociRaptor 10000 rpm PLEXTOR PX-850SA Windows 7 Professional SAMSUNG 920 BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitek Cyborg HX1000 Watt Corsair modular CM STACKER ENIGMA EDITION Microsoft SideWinder Gaming Mouse 
Mouse Pad
Black Leather with grey stitching 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6810 of 28613
Quote:
Originally Posted by imh073p View Post
This is the last mod im doing (I think) and i want to get it right. I essentially want something like kevb did with the plexi. I also like the psu cover mod but it does restrict airflow a bit too much imho.
I have a bunch of spare plexi glass around the shop.

Would you happen to have the measurements for the HDD cover? If so, I can get started today on cuts and see what adjustments are needed.

I would be happy to share the information of the detailed adjustments needed for a perfect cut. Also, if you would like, I can send you a pre-cut piece of the plexi (once I perfect the measurement) if you paypal me the shipping charges. It is a clear plexi (see through) so you'd have to tint it yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue1266 View Post
Ok, I seen this before I walked out of the house bud. I have from the PSU to the Drive bay, 5 inch,3/16.... From back wall of case to edge of PSU I have 6 inch,3/8.... Height= well PSU is 3 inch,5/8 high, and I made cover 3 inch,9/16.. centameter under. But with a sharper edge you'll get better measurments.
Ok, like I have to tell you that brother. You work in a frame shop.... Very cool. I should have sent you measurments to make it.... Hope that Helped...

Sorry for Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for the pic's. I have them. one of the next Idea's I want to do before i move...
Thanks Rogue. Helpful indeed. I will see what materials i can try using for a template.

One question though:
Quote:
Height= well PSU is 3 inch,5/8 high, and I made cover 3 inch,9/16.. centameter under
I'm a bit confused when you say "centimeter". Are you using centimeter or inches, or did you mean 3 inches and 9/16 centimeters?

Also, same to you Rogue (as to imh073p), if you don't mind paying me the shipping fees via paypal, I can send you a plexi cut. Of course, before any of that, I will provide images of the finished piece so you can see all the details. The edges may not be perfect, but I do have a plexi cutter.
EXODUS
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 BE 125W GIGABYTE 890GX XFX 5770 X2 XFIRE Mushkin Blackline DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB Caviar Black LG 24X DVD-RW Win7 Pro x64 Acer X203 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitech Corsair 750HX CM Storm Scout Logitech G9 
Mouse Pad
OCZ 
  hide details  
Reply
EXODUS
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 BE 125W GIGABYTE 890GX XFX 5770 X2 XFIRE Mushkin Blackline DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 1TB Caviar Black LG 24X DVD-RW Win7 Pro x64 Acer X203 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Saitech Corsair 750HX CM Storm Scout Logitech G9 
Mouse Pad
OCZ 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] The CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Scout II Club