Overclock.net › Forums › General Hardware › General Processor Discussions › ~: [Official] 4GHz Overclock Club :~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~: [Official] 4GHz Overclock Club :~ - Page 626

post #6251 of 10068
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooface View Post
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1854577

2500K @ 4.5ghz 1.308v (cpuz doesnt show correct Vcore on my motherboard yet)
Please see page one of this thread on how to make a submission. Your OCN username needs to be in the CPUZ name field.
Nyarlathotep
(17 items)
 
Cxaxukluth
(19 items)
 
Yog-Sothoth
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3970X ASUS X79 ROG Rampage IV Extreme Bios 2105 EVGA KingPin Classified 780 Ti 3GB Tri-SLI  G.Skill Trident X F3-2400C10Q-16GTX 16GB (... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Vertex 4 SSD Seagate Barracuda 1TB ST31000524AS Lite-On IHAS124 24X DVDRW 3 x XSPC Rasa 750 RX360 Universal CPU Water Coo... 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
3 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Nickel Windows 7 Professional x64 3 x Dell U2412M SilverStone 1500W V2.2 x 2 
Case
Lian Li Pitstop T60 Testbench 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 - 5960X Asus Rampage Extreme V Gigabyte Titan X 12GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 850 Pro Series 1TB SSD 3 x Seagate 2TB  Seagate 3TB LG 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Phobya Xtreme 1260 Radiator XSPC D5 Photon 170 Reservoir/Pump Combo Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64bit with SP1  Samsung S34E790C 34in Ultrawide Curved LED Mo... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Wireless 3000 Silverstone ST1500 Antec Eleven Hundred Microsoft Wireless 3000 
AudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 Premium 24-Bit DAC Audioengine 5+ Premium Powered Speakers Black Audioengine S8 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3960X Asus Rampage IV Extreme Gainward "GOOD" GTX 580 x 2 AData x 2 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Seagate XSPC Rasa EX 360 crossflow kit x 2, XSPC Rasa E... EK GW-580 Waterblocks Win 7 Pro 
PowerCase
SilverStone Strider ST1500 InWin D Frame 
  hide details  
Reply
Nyarlathotep
(17 items)
 
Cxaxukluth
(19 items)
 
Yog-Sothoth
(10 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3970X ASUS X79 ROG Rampage IV Extreme Bios 2105 EVGA KingPin Classified 780 Ti 3GB Tri-SLI  G.Skill Trident X F3-2400C10Q-16GTX 16GB (... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
OCZ Vertex 4 SSD Seagate Barracuda 1TB ST31000524AS Lite-On IHAS124 24X DVDRW 3 x XSPC Rasa 750 RX360 Universal CPU Water Coo... 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
3 x EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Nickel Windows 7 Professional x64 3 x Dell U2412M SilverStone 1500W V2.2 x 2 
Case
Lian Li Pitstop T60 Testbench 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 - 5960X Asus Rampage Extreme V Gigabyte Titan X 12GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 288-Pin... 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung 850 Pro Series 1TB SSD 3 x Seagate 2TB  Seagate 3TB LG 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Phobya Xtreme 1260 Radiator XSPC D5 Photon 170 Reservoir/Pump Combo Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64bit with SP1  Samsung S34E790C 34in Ultrawide Curved LED Mo... 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Microsoft Wireless 3000 Silverstone ST1500 Antec Eleven Hundred Microsoft Wireless 3000 
AudioAudioAudio
Audioengine D1 Premium 24-Bit DAC Audioengine 5+ Premium Powered Speakers Black Audioengine S8 Black 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3960X Asus Rampage IV Extreme Gainward "GOOD" GTX 580 x 2 AData x 2 
Hard DriveCoolingCoolingOS
Seagate XSPC Rasa EX 360 crossflow kit x 2, XSPC Rasa E... EK GW-580 Waterblocks Win 7 Pro 
PowerCase
SilverStone Strider ST1500 InWin D Frame 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6252 of 10068
AMD Phenom II 955 BE 4.013Mhz
100% Stable.
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1855178
st0rm tr00per
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 955 BE @4.0GHz Asus Crosshair IV (2) XFX HD 6850 Crossfire @925MHz/1150MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 4x2GB DDR3 @1700MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB OCZ Solid 3- Samsung F3&F4 Liteon DVD-RW Win7 Ult. BE 24" Gateway LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G-15 Cougar 850W Corsair 600T SE Sidewinder x5 
  hide details  
Reply
st0rm tr00per
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 955 BE @4.0GHz Asus Crosshair IV (2) XFX HD 6850 Crossfire @925MHz/1150MHz G.Skill Ripjaws 4x2GB DDR3 @1700MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
120GB OCZ Solid 3- Samsung F3&F4 Liteon DVD-RW Win7 Ult. BE 24" Gateway LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G-15 Cougar 850W Corsair 600T SE Sidewinder x5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6253 of 10068
Quote:
Originally Posted by alancsalt View Post
Please see page one of this thread on how to make a submission. Your OCN username needs to be in the CPUZ name field.
this is why you are number... 2? 1?
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k OC'd 4.9GHz Asus P8P67-M PRo Asus GTX-560 Ti Direct CU II  PNY XLR8 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD Caviar Black WD1002FAEX 1TB 7200 RPM LG Black Blu-ray Disc Combo SATA w/Lightscribe Corsair H60 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer G235HAbd 23'' WideScreen LCD monitor OCZ ModXStream Pro OCZ700MXSP 700W Modular PSU Corsair Carbide Series 500R 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6254 of 10068
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananchalat View Post


You'll be added in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooface View Post
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1854577

2500K @ 4.5ghz 1.308v (cpuz doesnt show correct Vcore on my motherboard yet)


Please see the first post for the requirements for an acceptable submission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamxatomic View Post
AMD Phenom II 955 BE 4.013Mhz
100% Stable.
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1855178


You'll be added in the next update.
442
(15 items)
 
Q6600
(14 items)
 
Piece O' Crappola
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 E0 DFI LanParty LT P35-T2R 2 x HD4670QT512P CF Patriot PVS24G8500ELKN 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Stock pfsense Acer H233H Antec EarthWatts 430 
CaseAudio
custom onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 B3 Lapped @ 3.4 GA-EP45-UD3R EVGA 9600GSO 384m 96SP 4G (2x2) Patriot Viper PC2-8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
80g Maxtor, 320WDC. 320Seagate NEC ND-3550 & LiteOn CM Hyper 212+ w/PP Blademasters XP Pro SP3 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer H233H Rosewill RG630-S12 NZXT BetaEVO 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6420 GA-P35-DS3L GeForce 7300LE 2G PNY PC2-6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80Gig WDC SATA NEC ND3540A Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/XP Pro Acer H233H 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts 430 none 
  hide details  
Reply
442
(15 items)
 
Q6600
(14 items)
 
Piece O' Crappola
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 E0 DFI LanParty LT P35-T2R 2 x HD4670QT512P CF Patriot PVS24G8500ELKN 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Stock pfsense Acer H233H Antec EarthWatts 430 
CaseAudio
custom onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 B3 Lapped @ 3.4 GA-EP45-UD3R EVGA 9600GSO 384m 96SP 4G (2x2) Patriot Viper PC2-8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
80g Maxtor, 320WDC. 320Seagate NEC ND-3550 & LiteOn CM Hyper 212+ w/PP Blademasters XP Pro SP3 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer H233H Rosewill RG630-S12 NZXT BetaEVO 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6420 GA-P35-DS3L GeForce 7300LE 2G PNY PC2-6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80Gig WDC SATA NEC ND3540A Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/XP Pro Acer H233H 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts 430 none 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6255 of 10068
Hi there
i7-2600k @ 4.4k Ghz Lazy Mode
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1789420
Small Fry
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k @ 4.4 Ghz Asus Sabertooth P67 MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozr II OC SLI Corsair Dominator 4x2Gb 1600 C8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 3 128 + 240 Gb + 2 Seagate 1Tb 6Gb/s Pioneer BDR-205 Win7 x64 Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 Seasonic X-760W Cooler Master HAF-X Logitech G9 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries Steelpad S&S 
  hide details  
Reply
Small Fry
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2600k @ 4.4 Ghz Asus Sabertooth P67 MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozr II OC SLI Corsair Dominator 4x2Gb 1600 C8 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 3 128 + 240 Gb + 2 Seagate 1Tb 6Gb/s Pioneer BDR-205 Win7 x64 Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G510 Seasonic X-760W Cooler Master HAF-X Logitech G9 
Mouse Pad
Steelseries Steelpad S&S 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6256 of 10068
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k MSI Z68A-GD80 onboard G.Skill F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Western Digital WD1002FAEX Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64 LG M227WAP SeaSonic X560 
Case
Cooler Master 690 II Advanced 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 2500k MSI Z68A-GD80 onboard G.Skill F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Western Digital WD1002FAEX Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64 LG M227WAP SeaSonic X560 
Case
Cooler Master 690 II Advanced 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6257 of 10068
Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Fenua View Post
Hi there
i7-2600k @ 4.4k Ghz Lazy Mode
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1789420


You'll be added in the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azlvda View Post


You'll be added in the next update.
442
(15 items)
 
Q6600
(14 items)
 
Piece O' Crappola
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 E0 DFI LanParty LT P35-T2R 2 x HD4670QT512P CF Patriot PVS24G8500ELKN 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Stock pfsense Acer H233H Antec EarthWatts 430 
CaseAudio
custom onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 B3 Lapped @ 3.4 GA-EP45-UD3R EVGA 9600GSO 384m 96SP 4G (2x2) Patriot Viper PC2-8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
80g Maxtor, 320WDC. 320Seagate NEC ND-3550 & LiteOn CM Hyper 212+ w/PP Blademasters XP Pro SP3 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer H233H Rosewill RG630-S12 NZXT BetaEVO 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6420 GA-P35-DS3L GeForce 7300LE 2G PNY PC2-6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80Gig WDC SATA NEC ND3540A Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/XP Pro Acer H233H 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts 430 none 
  hide details  
Reply
442
(15 items)
 
Q6600
(14 items)
 
Piece O' Crappola
(13 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q9550 E0 DFI LanParty LT P35-T2R 2 x HD4670QT512P CF Patriot PVS24G8500ELKN 
CoolingOSMonitorPower
Stock pfsense Acer H233H Antec EarthWatts 430 
CaseAudio
custom onboard 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6600 B3 Lapped @ 3.4 GA-EP45-UD3R EVGA 9600GSO 384m 96SP 4G (2x2) Patriot Viper PC2-8500 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
80g Maxtor, 320WDC. 320Seagate NEC ND-3550 & LiteOn CM Hyper 212+ w/PP Blademasters XP Pro SP3 
MonitorPowerCase
Acer H233H Rosewill RG630-S12 NZXT BetaEVO 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
E6420 GA-P35-DS3L GeForce 7300LE 2G PNY PC2-6400 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
80Gig WDC SATA NEC ND3540A Win 7 Ultimate 64bit/XP Pro Acer H233H 
PowerCase
Antec Earthwatts 430 none 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6258 of 10068
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooface View Post
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1854577

2500K @ 4.5ghz 1.308v (cpuz doesnt show correct Vcore on my motherboard yet)
you need to use CPU-Z 1.57.1 to get the correct Vcore readings
http://www.cpuid.com/downloads/cpu-z...1-setup-en.exe
Edited by AMD_Freak - 6/7/11 at 1:11am
TRiBaL_FiShII
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5-B3 SLI - MSI 560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
PlextorM3 Pro Series SSD x2 Western Digital Black Phantek PH-TC14PE W7x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
27" HP 2710m X2 Max Keyboard Cherry Reds w/ Red LEDS WASD yello... Seasonic X-1050w TrIBAL_fISh M0d 
MouseMouse Pad
Mionix NAOS 5000 SteelSeries Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
TRiBaL_FiShII
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500K Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5-B3 SLI - MSI 560GTX-TI Twin Frozr II/OC 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X1866 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
PlextorM3 Pro Series SSD x2 Western Digital Black Phantek PH-TC14PE W7x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
27" HP 2710m X2 Max Keyboard Cherry Reds w/ Red LEDS WASD yello... Seasonic X-1050w TrIBAL_fISh M0d 
MouseMouse Pad
Mionix NAOS 5000 SteelSeries Qck 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6259 of 10068
i5 2500k Overclocked to Freq : 4738.86 MHz (103.02 * 46)
Validation: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1856044
Naomi
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 2500k Asus Maximus IV Extreme EVGA GTX 560 TI SC EVGA GTX 560 TI SC 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
x2 4GB DDR3 1600 OCZ Solid 3 SLD3-25SAT3-120G Optiarc BD RW BD-5300S Corsair H100 Liquid Unit 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64-bit Asus 24 Monitor Corsair AX 750 Gold MYOPENPC DOMA Pro PCI Black Transparent Acrylic... 
MouseAudio
Razer Imperator On-Board 
  hide details  
Reply
Naomi
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel i5 2500k Asus Maximus IV Extreme EVGA GTX 560 TI SC EVGA GTX 560 TI SC 
RAMHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
x2 4GB DDR3 1600 OCZ Solid 3 SLD3-25SAT3-120G Optiarc BD RW BD-5300S Corsair H100 Liquid Unit 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 64-bit Asus 24 Monitor Corsair AX 750 Gold MYOPENPC DOMA Pro PCI Black Transparent Acrylic... 
MouseAudio
Razer Imperator On-Board 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6260 of 10068
Update me please. I no longer have a 1055T. Now have 2600K:

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=1856049

4800.24 MHz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Processor Discussions
Overclock.net › Forums › General Hardware › General Processor Discussions › ~: [Official] 4GHz Overclock Club :~