Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] MSI 790FX-GD70 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] MSI 790FX-GD70 Owners Club - Page 668

post #6671 of 9641
I posted this far back but no one had responded.
Hey everyone, I am having two issues here.
Is anyone having trouble with sleep? I am able to go into S1 fine, but I would prefer S3 because it uses less power. I tell it to go into sleep and everything seems to power down, but immediately after it wakes back up. Wake up event is set to BIOS and no USB wakeup is enabled. I was on 1.7 and went to 1.9 with the same problems.
PCI devices: 9800GT, X-Fi XtremeMusic card
I was on 1.4 before and it worked fine.

Also about 50% of the time I believe I am having an IRQ assignment problem. Windows 7 will start to load, BSOD for 0.5sec then reboot and will continue this cycle until I boot with my X-Fi removed. After that boots fine I can shut down, put the card back in, and it will boot normally. It also does it if the X-Fi card is not there. I stick it back in and it boots just fine. I'm clueless here. I've tried several different BIOS versions.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X4 965 C3 MSI 790fx-GD70 eVGA 9800GT 4gb G-Skill DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Raptor / WD10EADS Win7 x64 Antec Earthwatts 750W Cooler Master Centurion 5 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X4 965 C3 MSI 790fx-GD70 eVGA 9800GT 4gb G-Skill DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
Raptor / WD10EADS Win7 x64 Antec Earthwatts 750W Cooler Master Centurion 5 
  hide details  
Reply

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #6672 of 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by godsfshrmn View Post
I posted this far back but no one had responded.
Hey everyone, I am having two issues here.
Is anyone having trouble with sleep? I am able to go into S1 fine, but I would prefer S3 because it uses less power. I tell it to go into sleep and everything seems to power down, but immediately after it wakes back up. Wake up event is set to BIOS and no USB wakeup is enabled. I was on 1.7 and went to 1.9 with the same problems.
PCI devices: 9800GT, X-Fi XtremeMusic card
I was on 1.4 before and it worked fine.

Also about 50% of the time I believe I am having an IRQ assignment problem. Windows 7 will start to load, BSOD for 0.5sec then reboot and will continue this cycle until I boot with my X-Fi removed. After that boots fine I can shut down, put the card back in, and it will boot normally. It also does it if the X-Fi card is not there. I stick it back in and it boots just fine. I'm clueless here. I've tried several different BIOS versions.
Does this still occur with S1?

I personally keep mine at S1, if I'm not using my computer it will hibernate after 1 hour, otherwise I just shut it down. I did have problems with S3, though not similar to yours.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K [Delid] Asrock Z77E-ITX XFX Radeon R9 Fury X G.SKILL 2133MHz 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB Silicon Power S60 120GB Western Digital Blue Scorpio 1TB Seagate Constellation 2 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee Drive II XSPC RX240+EX240 [Painted White] 5x 2150RPM Gentle Typhoons PWM [Painted Black+W... Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 80 Inline Reservoir  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 LG 34UC88-B 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 75Hz HP ZR2240w IPS WASD CODE 87-Key [MX Clear + PBT Keycaps] 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonix X-750 Case Labs Mercury S3 Logitech G502 Sennheiser HD 598 SE 
Audio
Micca OriGen 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K [Delid] Asrock Z77E-ITX XFX Radeon R9 Fury X G.SKILL 2133MHz 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB Silicon Power S60 120GB Western Digital Blue Scorpio 1TB Seagate Constellation 2 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee Drive II XSPC RX240+EX240 [Painted White] 5x 2150RPM Gentle Typhoons PWM [Painted Black+W... Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 80 Inline Reservoir  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 LG 34UC88-B 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 75Hz HP ZR2240w IPS WASD CODE 87-Key [MX Clear + PBT Keycaps] 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonix X-750 Case Labs Mercury S3 Logitech G502 Sennheiser HD 598 SE 
Audio
Micca OriGen 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6673 of 9641
Hey all! Thanks for your help a few days ago in getting my system stable. We discovered one of my graphics cards had a busted voltage cap (img below), we removed it, and we think that that fixed my hypertransport sync flood errors, set bios to the settings you gave me (im sorry i forget exactly who it was... /sigh my brains fried lol) and even managed to work off them to get a stable cpu overclock of 3.8ghz w/ 8hour test in P95 (didn't fail at all, so assuming it's pretty good). I'm really trying to push for 4ghz as my friend says its totally doable, though we havnt gotten it right yet.

I have including images of bio's settings at stable 3.8ghz settings. CPU idles around 32-35*C, hits around 46-47*C at 100% load. if anyone's got any ideas where I can go from here to hit 4, I'd really appreciate it. Still learning! =P

Also, I've oc'd the gpu (asus 5770) to a stable 900/1300@1.2v (stock is 850/1200@1.125v I believe, and I am trying to push it over 1ghz core). Will this change what I have to set in bios for my 4ghz clock?

(I know I'm asking a lot, but if anyone knows whats going on with my GPU, I have more detailed info here, post #2959:

GPU Question)

Thanks again for the help!
LL
LL
LL
LL
Edited by TJ241 - 5/12/10 at 4:10pm
superPC
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 3930k Asus Rampage IV Extreme 3x EVGA GTX 780 SC EVGA GTX 780 SC 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
EVGA GTX 780 SC 64gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 3tb HDD LG BD Writer x14 1x 360mm, 1x 240mm, 1x 140mm radiator, dual-pum... Win8 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x Asus 27" 144hz Razer Black Widow Ultimate Stealth Lepa 1600w Cosmos II 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Mamba Razer Goliathus 960mm Logitech 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
superPC
(19 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Intel 3930k Asus Rampage IV Extreme 3x EVGA GTX 780 SC EVGA GTX 780 SC 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
EVGA GTX 780 SC 64gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD 256gb 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Hitachi 3tb HDD LG BD Writer x14 1x 360mm, 1x 240mm, 1x 140mm radiator, dual-pum... Win8 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
3x Asus 27" 144hz Razer Black Widow Ultimate Stealth Lepa 1600w Cosmos II 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer Mamba Razer Goliathus 960mm Logitech 5.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6674 of 9641
TJ241,

Technically, you shouldn't need to adjust your CPU and CPU-NB VDD Voltages at all. So I would set those to "Auto". Your CPU should be able to run 3.8 on auto CPU Voltages. Your CPU-NB Freq. is only 2400Mhz. Most 955/965's can run 2600Mhz with only 1.20v and 2800Mhz around 1.28v-1.30v.

It looks like you have some setting changed that shouldn't really need to be changed. CPU PLL Voltage, CPU DDR-PHY, Both NB-PCIe Voltages and the SB Voltages can go back to "Auto" as well. I may try adjust my HT Link Voltage to around 1.25v and the NB Voltage to 1.15-1.20v. There is no need to have extra voltage where it's not needed.

Reasons Being:

-CPU PLL Voltage Stands For Phase Locked Loop. This uses voltage to create an external from the CPU frequency that is locked to the CPU's Phase portion of it's frequency to stablize it. This is only needed if the CPU's Freq is fluctuating enough to make it fail Prime95 tests, Lock up in the OS or Yield an Auto reboot or BSoD. it can actually can instability if adjusting the PLL Voltage is Not needed.

-CPU DDR-PHY Voltage is typically only needed when running 1600mhz Ram Freq or higher.

-You are not running more than one GPU card and not OCing the NB-PCIe Freq. So no need for adjustment in voltage.

-Unless you are running a large raid configuration with multiple drives or have 4 plus sata drives and experiencing drive slowdowns, there is no need to adjust the SB Voltage. it will only add heat.

You may find pushing the 5770 above 1Ghz Core Freq to be fairly easy with core voltage adjustment. You shouldn't need to adjust anything in BIOS for that. Only in MSI Afterburner. OCing the GPU may add instability if done improperly or carelessly.

Good luck and remember not to add voltage to anything unless it's absolutely needed. Even then, do it in small amounts.
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6675 of 9641
What exactly does the DDR PHY voltage do?

Edit: In fact is there a good place to understand what all the voltage options and ram options do?
Edited by mav2000 - 5/13/10 at 2:57am
E IV
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K ASRock Z77 OC Formula Nvidia Zotac GTX 770 Gskill Trident 2400 Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Samsung 840  OCZ Vertex 2 Seagate 7200 Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
22" Benq Logitech Antec HCP 850W Caselabs SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G400 Razer Asus Xonar DGX Microlabs C Series 
  hide details  
Reply
E IV
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K ASRock Z77 OC Formula Nvidia Zotac GTX 770 Gskill Trident 2400 Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Samsung 840  OCZ Vertex 2 Seagate 7200 Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
22" Benq Logitech Antec HCP 850W Caselabs SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G400 Razer Asus Xonar DGX Microlabs C Series 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6676 of 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastiffman View Post
TJ241,

Technically, you shouldn't need to adjust your CPU and CPU-NB VDD Voltages at all. So I would set those to "Auto". Your CPU should be able to run 3.8 on auto CPU Voltages. Your CPU-NB Freq. is only 2400Mhz. Most 955/965's can run 2600Mhz with only 1.20v and 2800Mhz around 1.28v-1.30v.

It looks like you have some setting changed that shouldn't really need to be changed. CPU PLL Voltage, CPU DDR-PHY, Both NB-PCIe Voltages and the SB Voltages can go back to "Auto" as well. I may try adjust my HT Link Voltage to around 1.25v and the NB Voltage to 1.15-1.20v. There is no need to have extra voltage where it's not needed.

Reasons Being:

-CPU PLL Voltage Stands For Phase Locked Loop. This uses voltage to create an external from the CPU frequency that is locked to the CPU's Phase portion of it's frequency to stablize it. This is only needed if the CPU's Freq is fluctuating enough to make it fail Prime95 tests, Lock up in the OS or Yield an Auto reboot or BSoD. it can actually can instability if adjusting the PLL Voltage is Not needed.

-CPU DDR-PHY Voltage is typically only needed when running 1600mhz Ram Freq or higher.

-You are not running more than one GPU card and not OCing the NB-PCIe Freq. So no need for adjustment in voltage.

-Unless you are running a large raid configuration with multiple drives or have 4 plus sata drives and experiencing drive slowdowns, there is no need to adjust the SB Voltage. it will only add heat.

You may find pushing the 5770 above 1Ghz Core Freq to be fairly easy with core voltage adjustment. You shouldn't need to adjust anything in BIOS for that. Only in MSI Afterburner. OCing the GPU may add instability if done improperly or carelessly.

Good luck and remember not to add voltage to anything unless it's absolutely needed. Even then, do it in small amounts.
My 955 C2 can't handle such low voltages at all. The highest auto CPU voltage can reach is 3.6ghz, 3.7 is unstable unless I go up to 1.38-1.4V and 3800mhz is 1.43-1.46V. I wish I could use 3800mhz on auto voltage...
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K [Delid] Asrock Z77E-ITX XFX Radeon R9 Fury X G.SKILL 2133MHz 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB Silicon Power S60 120GB Western Digital Blue Scorpio 1TB Seagate Constellation 2 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee Drive II XSPC RX240+EX240 [Painted White] 5x 2150RPM Gentle Typhoons PWM [Painted Black+W... Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 80 Inline Reservoir  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 LG 34UC88-B 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 75Hz HP ZR2240w IPS WASD CODE 87-Key [MX Clear + PBT Keycaps] 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonix X-750 Case Labs Mercury S3 Logitech G502 Sennheiser HD 598 SE 
Audio
Micca OriGen 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K [Delid] Asrock Z77E-ITX XFX Radeon R9 Fury X G.SKILL 2133MHz 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB Silicon Power S60 120GB Western Digital Blue Scorpio 1TB Seagate Constellation 2 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee Drive II XSPC RX240+EX240 [Painted White] 5x 2150RPM Gentle Typhoons PWM [Painted Black+W... Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 80 Inline Reservoir  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 LG 34UC88-B 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 75Hz HP ZR2240w IPS WASD CODE 87-Key [MX Clear + PBT Keycaps] 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonix X-750 Case Labs Mercury S3 Logitech G502 Sennheiser HD 598 SE 
Audio
Micca OriGen 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6677 of 9641
hey guys ive just had to RMA my ocz ram OCZ3P16004GK stupid 2gb stick was saying it was 256mb and my other 2gb stick was missing a memory timing TWR. Ive requested to get it replaced with ocz bemp ram instead OCZ3BE1600C8LV4GK
DANTE'S INFERNO
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd fx 8150 ASUS CROSSHAIR V ASUS 5850 DIRECT CU 1000/1250 so far CORSAIR DOM GT 2133MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD BLACK 640MB RAID 0, 3x500GB + 750GB+ 1TB LG BLURAY ROM corsair h-100 WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
VIEWSONIC 22" LOGITECH G-15 THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER 750W MODULAR COOLER MASTER HAF-X 
Mouse
Logitech MX1000 
  hide details  
Reply
DANTE'S INFERNO
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd fx 8150 ASUS CROSSHAIR V ASUS 5850 DIRECT CU 1000/1250 so far CORSAIR DOM GT 2133MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD BLACK 640MB RAID 0, 3x500GB + 750GB+ 1TB LG BLURAY ROM corsair h-100 WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
VIEWSONIC 22" LOGITECH G-15 THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER 750W MODULAR COOLER MASTER HAF-X 
Mouse
Logitech MX1000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6678 of 9641
for long term usage and heat stay below 1.5vcore......no need really.....unless you're benching alot......mine does not pass prime nor linX but can handle Heavy Load for 1 hour(never went pat that) and all the games that i play......i can do 4.2 @ 1.5v but the amount of heat it starts generating outweighs the performance gain.....under water would be a different story though.....the cooler you keep these chips the better they perform
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5680@4.8GHz 192x25x1.47v EVGA X58 Classified(E759) EVGA GTX980 Ti SLI @1515/8400 6x4GB GSkill Ripjaws@1540 8-8-8-20-2T-1.55v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Force GT 120GB/OS Corsair Force LS 60GB/PAGE Toshiba 4TB/GAMES CPU-EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
MB-EK FB Classified GPU-EK FC TitanX/Backplates Rad-Swiftech 360mm MCR-320/Pump Rad-Barrow 280mm 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Ram-Corsair 2x60mm Resevoir-Barrow 250x50mm Misc-6x120mm/2x140mm/NZXT Sentry,Barrow 3/8 fit... Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Seiki 50'' 3840x2160 30hz Logitech G110 EVGA Supernova G2 1300 Lian Li PC-A77F 
MouseMouse PadOtherOther
Logitech G9x Xtrac Ripper XL Logitech G27 Logitech G940 
Other
Xbox One controller 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
X5680@4.8GHz 192x25x1.47v EVGA X58 Classified(E759) EVGA GTX980 Ti SLI @1515/8400 6x4GB GSkill Ripjaws@1540 8-8-8-20-2T-1.55v 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Force GT 120GB/OS Corsair Force LS 60GB/PAGE Toshiba 4TB/GAMES CPU-EK Supremacy 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
MB-EK FB Classified GPU-EK FC TitanX/Backplates Rad-Swiftech 360mm MCR-320/Pump Rad-Barrow 280mm 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Ram-Corsair 2x60mm Resevoir-Barrow 250x50mm Misc-6x120mm/2x140mm/NZXT Sentry,Barrow 3/8 fit... Windows 10 Pro x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Seiki 50'' 3840x2160 30hz Logitech G110 EVGA Supernova G2 1300 Lian Li PC-A77F 
MouseMouse PadOtherOther
Logitech G9x Xtrac Ripper XL Logitech G27 Logitech G940 
Other
Xbox One controller 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6679 of 9641
Hey friends, my old PSU made a one way trip to death valley last sunday and yesterday I got here a new one, Corsair HX850.

Just installed it on the case:

NAS
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 1090T Asus Crosshair IV Formula ATI 4870 4 x 4GB Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate ST32000542AS LG GH20NS15 stock amd cooler Nas4FRee 
PowerCase
Seasonic  CoolerMaster HAF 922 
  hide details  
Reply
NAS
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II 1090T Asus Crosshair IV Formula ATI 4870 4 x 4GB Kingston KVR1333D3N9/4G 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Seagate ST32000542AS LG GH20NS15 stock amd cooler Nas4FRee 
PowerCase
Seasonic  CoolerMaster HAF 922 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6680 of 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokin View Post
My 955 C2 can't handle such low voltages at all. The highest auto CPU voltage can reach is 3.6ghz, 3.7 is unstable unless I go up to 1.38-1.4V and 3800mhz is 1.43-1.46V. I wish I could use 3800mhz on auto voltage...
Do you have a C2 or C3? Most C3 are defintely capable of this.

Well, I will be honest, it may be the settings that you had in those screen shots.

I wouldn't put my comment out comlpetely unless you've tried these settings.

3.8Ghz (200 x 19)
Everything else on Auto below that until the voltages.

CPU VDD Voltage -Auto
CPUNB VDD Voltage- Auto
CPU Voltage - Auto to 1.40v
CPUNB Voltage -Auto
CPU PLL Voltage -Auto
CPU DDR-PHY -Auto
DRam Voltage -Auto
DRam Ref Voltage -Auto
NB Chipset Voltage -Auto to 1.15v
NBPCIe -Auto
NBPCIe I/O -Auto
HT Link Voltage -Auto to 1.25v
SB Voltage -Auto
Spread Spectrum -Disabled (being that you are OCing.)

Have you tried this combo to run 3.8ghz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostoftime1978 View Post
hey guys ive just had to RMA my ocz ram OCZ3P16004GK stupid 2gb stick was saying it was 256mb and my other 2gb stick was missing a memory timing TWR. Ive requested to get it replaced with ocz bemp ram instead OCZ3BE1600C8LV4GK
That sucks. Hopefully they give you the Green light on your request. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlasov_581 View Post
for long term usage and heat stay below 1.5vcore......no need really.....unless you're benching alot......mine does not pass prime nor linX but can handle Heavy Load for 1 hour(never went pat that) and all the games that i play......i can do 4.2 @ 1.5v but the amount of heat it starts generating outweighs the performance gain.....under water would be a different story though.....the cooler you keep these chips the better they perform
Ya Know I use Water and I don't like getting into the 50's as far as temps at full load. IDK Why. Just don't. So I stay @ 4ghz, 3Ghz, 1.6Ghz Ram @ Cas6 and she's 11-12hours P95 Blend Stable. Thats' Good enough for me. Max Load Temps are about 48*C @ 1.456v (Full load in CPU-Z) and 1.45-1.46 on the CPU-NB in Everest @ Full load on the CPU-NB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisao23 View Post
Hey friends, my old PSU made a one way trip to death valley last sunday and yesterday I got here a new one, Corsair HX850.

Just installed it on the case:
Glad that you got her back up and running!
Edited by Mastiffman - 5/13/10 at 7:43am
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] MSI 790FX-GD70 Owners Club