Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] MSI 790FX-GD70 Owners Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] MSI 790FX-GD70 Owners Club - Page 724

post #7231 of 9641
The highest HTT clock I was able to POST in was 347(CPU@3990mhz), though that was with the 1.4 official BIOS. I think I can only go up to the 320-334 now with the later BIOS versions. Also, I did notice somewhere past the 1.9 official BIOS that I couldn't keep my 4.0ghz completely stable anymore, even with 1.52-1.57v, although I could achieve higher/stable NB-CPU and HT Link OCs(approx. 3000mhz on both at the same time).
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K [Delid] Asrock Z77E-ITX XFX Radeon R9 Fury X G.SKILL 2133MHz 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB Silicon Power S60 120GB Western Digital Blue Scorpio 1TB Seagate Constellation 2 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee Drive II XSPC RX240+EX240 [Painted White] 5x 2150RPM Gentle Typhoons PWM [Painted Black+W... Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 80 Inline Reservoir  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 LG 34UC88-B 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 75Hz HP ZR2240w IPS WASD CODE 87-Key [MX Clear + PBT Keycaps] 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonix X-750 Case Labs Mercury S3 Logitech G502 Sennheiser HD 598 SE 
Audio
Micca OriGen 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K [Delid] Asrock Z77E-ITX XFX Radeon R9 Fury X G.SKILL 2133MHz 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Crucial M4 256GB Silicon Power S60 120GB Western Digital Blue Scorpio 1TB Seagate Constellation 2 1TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Swiftech Apogee Drive II XSPC RX240+EX240 [Painted White] 5x 2150RPM Gentle Typhoons PWM [Painted Black+W... Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 80 Inline Reservoir  
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Windows 10 LG 34UC88-B 34" Ultrawide 3440x1440 75Hz HP ZR2240w IPS WASD CODE 87-Key [MX Clear + PBT Keycaps] 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Seasonix X-750 Case Labs Mercury S3 Logitech G502 Sennheiser HD 598 SE 
Audio
Micca OriGen 
  hide details  
Reply

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #7232 of 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyHarry View Post
IT definitely helps, thank you. Now I need some specifics because the terminology seems so loose with many of these things.

As far as the CPU and NB Voltages go, the first 4 voltages are:

CPU VDD Voltage (V)
CPU-NB VDD Voltage (V)
CPU Voltage (V)
CPU NB-Voltage (V)

If I've understood mduclow, I shouldn't set the first 2 above stock. Does that mean leave them on auto and just change the second 2, or should I increase the first 2 to max stock voltage (1.40 for example for the first one) and then increase the 2nd two? Also, whats the stock voltage for the NB?

Next question, what bios setting corresponds to the Max Stable HT Ref Clk? I think its the Adjust CPU FSB Frequency (MHz) but mine starts at 200 and going up to 320 seems insanely high.

Thanks!!
Nice! Glad that it helped.
1. As far as the VDD voltages, those represent the positive line feeds for the CPU/ CPU-NB Voltages. Mainly in FET circuitry. (FET= Feild Effective Transistor)
****A Field Effect Transistor is a solid-state device in which current is controlled between source and drain terminals by voltage applied to a non-conducting gate terminal.

HENCE "MOSFET" or Metal Oxide Semiconductor Feild Effective Transistor.
****A class of voltage-driven devices that do not require the large input drive currents of bipolar devices

Personally.... I don't use them at all. They only seemed to cause instability in the past. So I ONLY adjust the CPU/ CPU-NB Voltages. mduclow seemed to be able to set them as he stated and been fine. So from my expereince, Don't use them. If you'd like to play with and could discover something that we don't know then, by all means, feel free. I'm up for learning something new all of the time.

"It's not How you learn, But what you learn that matters."
2. Yes, that is the Correct adjustment. MSI (as well as a few other board MFR's kept the teminology the same to make the transition for everyone the same).
FYI
FSB = Front Side Bus (as I'm sure that you knew but for those that don't) Back before the K8 (? maybe eariler than that, no?) chips were MFR'd so that the Connection that was between the actually CPU Core and the NB Chipset and ram was the FSB which when changed, would change the speed at which the data traveled from location to location increasing the overall performance. Now that connection is a combination of the Hypertransport Reference Clock (HTRC) and the HT Link Multiplier. So in essence, the HT Link is the new FSB... But it only can improve Very High Bit Rate 3D rendering when increased passed 2000mhz. Technically it can be at 2600mhz ( with the right voltage) and be fine. (5200Mt/s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostoftime1978 View Post
yeah congrats, should keep ya busy
Oh, yeah! So does my 2.5 yo daughter.... My 4 English Mastiffs. My house and yard. Chores... LOL- one of mastiff broke her one of her rear toes last wednesday and she chewed the splint up yesterday morning, so that's been a nightmare... but hey, that's life and ya just have to roll with it. no big deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanicy View Post
Congrats on the newborn! Good to see your still around. What happened to mduclow? Haven't seen him in a while?

Moral of the story is if you want or need advice don't be a prick and you shall receive it in a timely manner based on other members availability at that specific moment. Also post constructive topics/replies that can potentially help other members out with this board. Most likely your issue has been talked about somewhere within the 723 pages of this thread...
Thnk you sir! He's a cool little guy. We Named him Kalvin Anderson Crocker. Most likely will be calling him Kal whne he gets older... My Name is Andrew and in English meaning, Anderson means "Son of Andrew" (that was my wifes idea). As far as mduclow, IDK. He probably got sick of moorhen2 and I going rounds. LOL -I kind of stop using the thread becuase of moorhen2. No offense to him. I just didn't really prefer to communicate with him... Some people just don't mix well. That and having a second child adn showing my dogs more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokin View Post
The highest HTT clock I was able to POST in was 347(CPU@3990mhz), though that was with the 1.4 official BIOS. I think I can only go up to the 320-334 now with the later BIOS versions. Also, I did notice somewhere past the 1.9 official BIOS that I couldn't keep my 4.0ghz completely stable anymore, even with 1.52-1.57v, although I could achieve higher/stable NB-CPU and HT Link OCs(approx. 3000mhz on both at the same time).
I have noticed this as well. But like the saying goes, "there always has to be a balance somewhere". Get better performance out of the IMC and Memory, sacrifice voltage efficiency for the CPU.....
Edited by Mastiffman - 8/2/10 at 9:48am
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7233 of 9641
Ok, here's where I know I must be doing something wrong. Leaving everything on Auto, I set the Adjusted CPU FSB Frequency (MHz) to 320 to see what it would do the the other values and this is what I got:

Adjusted CPU Frequency (MHz) = 5440
Adjusted CPU-NB Frequency (MHz) = 3200
Adjusted DRAM Frequency (MHz) = 2133
Adjusted HT Link Frequency (MHz) = 3200

What am I failing to understand?

Thx!
Mine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz MSI 790FX-gd70 MSI R5850 Twin Frozr II Radeon HD 5850 A-DATA Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SD 
OSPower
Windows 7 64bit KINGWIN LZG-700 GOLD 700W ATX 12V v2.2 / EPS 12V v 
  hide details  
Reply
Mine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz MSI 790FX-gd70 MSI R5850 Twin Frozr II Radeon HD 5850 A-DATA Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SD 
OSPower
Windows 7 64bit KINGWIN LZG-700 GOLD 700W ATX 12V v2.2 / EPS 12V v 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7234 of 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyHarry View Post
Ok, here's where I know I must be doing something wrong. Leaving everything on Auto, I set the Adjusted CPU FSB Frequency (MHz) to 320 to see what it would do the the other values and this is what I got:

Adjusted CPU Frequency (MHz) = 5440
Adjusted CPU-NB Frequency (MHz) = 3200
Adjusted DRAM Frequency (MHz) = 2133
Adjusted HT Link Frequency (MHz) = 3200

What am I failing to understand?

Thx!
LOL
1. It;s best to start at 200Mhz and change to 205mhz in the Bios and reboot into the OS. Keep working the 200Mhz HTRef Clk up by Only 5mhz steps at a time, rebooting in between each adjustment into the OS. I know that it takes some time... Rome wasn't built in a day either...

2. When you do adjust the HTRef Clk to find it's max. You Must lower the CPU/ CPU-NB/ Ram Strap and HT link Multipliers!

For instance. You now that 200mhz (HTref Clk default value) "multiplied" by 16 (the 955's Stock Mulitplier) you get 3200mhz (3.2ghz)
So if you increase the HT ref Clk to say 250mhz and mulitply that by 16, you get 4000mhz (4ghz). BUT since you are trying to find the max HT ref Clk of the Board and NOT the max frequency of the CPU or anything else.... the CPU Multi will need to be lowered to say 15. 15 x205mhz (Ht Ref Clk freq) = 3010mhz. This will take the CPU Freqwuency out of the equasion of being the culprit as to why you can't raise the HT Ref Clk Mhz higher.... asme thing with the CPU-NB and ram. CPU-NB multi is set to x10 (stock) so lowering it to x9 taek it out of the equasion. The ram strap being set to 1:2 = 800mhz Ram freq taking the ra out of the equasion. Setting the HT Link to x9 does the same thing.

So the higher the HT ref Clk Mhz that you go (320Mhz) the Lower the CPU/ CPU-NB/ HT Link Mutlipliers, Ram straps will have to be taken.... You wan tto Keep the other compnents at low frequencies...

Make sense?

Remember..... Only adjust the HT ref Clk mhz up by 5Mhz at a time rebooting in between each adjustment into the BIOS...
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7235 of 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastiffman View Post
LOL
1. It;s best to start at 200Mhz and change to 205mhz in the Bios and reboot into the OS. Keep working the 200Mhz HTRef Clk up by Only 5mhz steps at a time, rebooting in between each adjustment into the OS. I know that it takes some time... Rome wasn't built in a day either...

2. When you do adjust the HTRef Clk to find it's max. You Must lower the CPU/ CPU-NB/ Ram Strap and HT link Multipliers!

For instance. You now that 200mhz (HTref Clk default value) "multiplied" by 16 (the 955's Stock Mulitplier) you get 3200mhz (3.2ghz)
So if you increase the HT ref Clk to say 250mhz and mulitply that by 16, you get 4000mhz (4ghz). BUT since you are trying to find the max HT ref Clk of the Board and NOT the max frequency of the CPU or anything else.... the CPU Multi will need to be lowered to say 15. 15 x205mhz (Ht Ref Clk freq) = 3010mhz. This will take the CPU Freqwuency out of the equasion of being the culprit as to why you can't raise the HT Ref Clk Mhz higher.... asme thing with the CPU-NB and ram. CPU-NB multi is set to x10 (stock) so lowering it to x9 taek it out of the equasion. The ram strap being set to 1:2 = 800mhz Ram freq taking the ra out of the equasion. Setting the HT Link to x9 does the same thing.

So the higher the HT ref Clk Mhz that you go (320Mhz) the Lower the CPU/ CPU-NB/ HT Link Mutlipliers, Ram straps will have to be taken.... You wan tto Keep the other compnents at low frequencies...

Make sense?

Remember..... Only adjust the HT ref Clk mhz up by 5Mhz at a time rebooting in between each adjustment into the BIOS...
Now that makes sense! I suspected that might be the case but in the reading I've done about OC'ing, I didn't come across anything about downclocking other components to compensate.

Question though, lets say I get my CPU up to 4 MHz, stable (which is my goal) just by raising my Adjusted CPU FSB Frequency (MHz), am I done?

Thanks a lot too, you're taking a lot of the pain out of this.
Mine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz MSI 790FX-gd70 MSI R5850 Twin Frozr II Radeon HD 5850 A-DATA Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SD 
OSPower
Windows 7 64bit KINGWIN LZG-700 GOLD 700W ATX 12V v2.2 / EPS 12V v 
  hide details  
Reply
Mine
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Deneb 3.4GHz MSI 790FX-gd70 MSI R5850 Twin Frozr II Radeon HD 5850 A-DATA Gaming Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SD 
OSPower
Windows 7 64bit KINGWIN LZG-700 GOLD 700W ATX 12V v2.2 / EPS 12V v 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7236 of 9641
hat should read 4 Ghz, but to answer your question, have you already reached good stable settings for your ram and CU NB? First start with ram, then move on to CPU NB. So if you are stable at 1600 on the ram, see if you can get a stable 2.8 Ghz on the CPU NB, and then try both together to see whats the macx stable. You may end up dailing on of the two or both back a bit to get them to work together. Then get these back at stock and start working on the cpu. Then put all three together. Now this is why you work with the multi as far as possible and use the fsb only for smaller increments.

So to make this easier to understand:

1. ram - get the max stable, then dail it back lower
2. cpunb - get max stable and then get it to work with the max stable of ram, within reason of temps and volts. make sure they are both stable together by testing with prime 95 for 3-4 hours.
3. then get both of those at stock and work on the cpu and then add them all together, keeping an eye on volts and temps.

Hope this helps.
E IV
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K ASRock Z77 OC Formula Nvidia Zotac GTX 770 Gskill Trident 2400 Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Samsung 840  OCZ Vertex 2 Seagate 7200 Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
22" Benq Logitech Antec HCP 850W Caselabs SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G400 Razer Asus Xonar DGX Microlabs C Series 
  hide details  
Reply
E IV
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5 3570K ASRock Z77 OC Formula Nvidia Zotac GTX 770 Gskill Trident 2400 Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOS
Samsung 840  OCZ Vertex 2 Seagate 7200 Windows 8 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
22" Benq Logitech Antec HCP 850W Caselabs SM8 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G400 Razer Asus Xonar DGX Microlabs C Series 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7237 of 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by FilthyHarry View Post
Now that makes sense! I suspected that might be the case but in the reading I've done about OC'ing, I didn't come across anything about downclocking other components to compensate.

Question though, lets say I get my CPU up to 4 MHz, stable (which is my goal) just by raising my Adjusted CPU FSB Frequency (MHz), am I done?

Thanks a lot too, you're taking a lot of the pain out of this.
What are you using to keep your cpu cool?
Don't expect to reach 4GHz easy without good heat sink fan.
On mine 4Ghz requires 1.485V but 3.9Ghz requires only 1.425V.
The extra 100Mhz is not worth the extra heat produced and it is summer time.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 965 C3 4GHz MSI-790FX-GD70 2xSapphire HD4890 CF G.Skill Eco 1600MHz, 2.8NB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
4x500GB RAID_0 Win7 Ultimate x64 Samsung 2343BWX 1000W Xion 
Case
Cooler Master HAF 922 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 965 C3 4GHz MSI-790FX-GD70 2xSapphire HD4890 CF G.Skill Eco 1600MHz, 2.8NB 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
4x500GB RAID_0 Win7 Ultimate x64 Samsung 2343BWX 1000W Xion 
Case
Cooler Master HAF 922 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7238 of 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
hat should read 4 Ghz, but to answer your question, have you already reached good stable settings for your ram and CU NB? First start with ram, then move on to CPU NB. So if you are stable at 1600 on the ram, see if you can get a stable 2.8 Ghz on the CPU NB, and then try both together to see whats the macx stable. You may end up dailing on of the two or both back a bit to get them to work together. Then get these back at stock and start working on the cpu. Then put all three together. Now this is why you work with the multi as far as possible and use the fsb only for smaller increments.

So to make this easier to understand:

1. ram - get the max stable, then dail it back lower
2. cpunb - get max stable and then get it to work with the max stable of ram, within reason of temps and volts. make sure they are both stable together by testing with prime 95 for 3-4 hours.
3. then get both of those at stock and work on the cpu and then add them all together, keeping an eye on volts and temps.

Hope this helps.
This is a Better order Filthyharry. Getting the Ram stable first and then Running the CPU-NB as high as you can will make the Ram fail the Prime95 testing. It will be the CPU-NB that will cause the failure if th Ram is Stable beofore attempting to OC the CPU-NB.

Good Suggestion Mav2000!



Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoCrat View Post
What are you using to keep your cpu cool?
Don't expect to reach 4GHz easy without good heat sink fan.
On mine 4Ghz requires 1.485V but 3.9Ghz requires only 1.425V.
The extra 100Mhz is not worth the extra heat produced and it is summer time.

Another "Honorable Mention" here Techno! No good cooling = no good OC. Stock Coolers are only good for mild OC's, safely...
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
SAM3 Water Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Phenom II x4 C3 955 @ 4.1Ghz w/3Ghz NB MSI 790FX-GD70 Sapphire VAPOR-X 5770 1060/1515mhz 4Gb Kit OCZ FlexEX WaterCooled 1600mhz 6-6-6-18 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ Vertex 32Gb, WD Green 500Gb, WD Green 2Tb 1x Sammy DVD/ 1x LiteOn BD-Rom Windows 7 Professional 64bit Acer H243H 24" 1080P HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
MS Media Raidmax 850W Silverstone Raven RV02B-W Labtech 
Mouse Pad
Gen 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7239 of 9641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastiffman View Post
This is a Better order Filthyharry. Getting the Ram stable first and then Running the CPU-NB as high as you can will make the Ram fail the Prime95 testing. It will be the CPU-NB that will cause the failure if th Ram is Stable beofore attempting to OC the CPU-NB.
ive tryed to overclock my ocz ram with fsb, i managed to get to 250 clock, but am starting to fail p95, should i raise my ram volts or nb volts?




DANTE'S INFERNO
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd fx 8150 ASUS CROSSHAIR V ASUS 5850 DIRECT CU 1000/1250 so far CORSAIR DOM GT 2133MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD BLACK 640MB RAID 0, 3x500GB + 750GB+ 1TB LG BLURAY ROM corsair h-100 WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
VIEWSONIC 22" LOGITECH G-15 THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER 750W MODULAR COOLER MASTER HAF-X 
Mouse
Logitech MX1000 
  hide details  
Reply
DANTE'S INFERNO
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd fx 8150 ASUS CROSSHAIR V ASUS 5850 DIRECT CU 1000/1250 so far CORSAIR DOM GT 2133MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD BLACK 640MB RAID 0, 3x500GB + 750GB+ 1TB LG BLURAY ROM corsair h-100 WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
VIEWSONIC 22" LOGITECH G-15 THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER 750W MODULAR COOLER MASTER HAF-X 
Mouse
Logitech MX1000 
  hide details  
Reply
post #7240 of 9641
wow just realised doing p95 that my cpu temp and cores where sitting at 74c :S good thing i noticed it that high and stopped prime, it didnt crash at that temp either lol...
DANTE'S INFERNO
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd fx 8150 ASUS CROSSHAIR V ASUS 5850 DIRECT CU 1000/1250 so far CORSAIR DOM GT 2133MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD BLACK 640MB RAID 0, 3x500GB + 750GB+ 1TB LG BLURAY ROM corsair h-100 WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
VIEWSONIC 22" LOGITECH G-15 THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER 750W MODULAR COOLER MASTER HAF-X 
Mouse
Logitech MX1000 
  hide details  
Reply
DANTE'S INFERNO
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
amd fx 8150 ASUS CROSSHAIR V ASUS 5850 DIRECT CU 1000/1250 so far CORSAIR DOM GT 2133MHZ 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
WD BLACK 640MB RAID 0, 3x500GB + 750GB+ 1TB LG BLURAY ROM corsair h-100 WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64BIT 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
VIEWSONIC 22" LOGITECH G-15 THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER 750W MODULAR COOLER MASTER HAF-X 
Mouse
Logitech MX1000 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD Motherboards

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Overclock.net › Forums › AMD › AMD Motherboards › [Official] MSI 790FX-GD70 Owners Club