I am just now getting into the Steam Demo version of this game and I have many complaints. Are these issues fixed in the retail and patched version?
- Does the full retail and patched version support quad cores? Does it support SLI and work well with this kind of hardware?
- It runs like crap. I have not tried the tweaks that you posted in the first post, but I am about to.
- Is there any way to turn off motion blur? That makes me sick.
- The voices you hear are garbage, and the entire voice acting is atrocious. It sounds like Microsoft Sam is barking out orders.
- It seems very buggy. There are some issues with the visuals that are really unappealing. Also some of the visuals seem to look like crap for as slow and choppy as the game runs.
Those complaints aside, this game looks like I would really enjoy it. If the retail and patched version of this game fixes these issues I will consider buying it.Edited by Greg121986 - 7/22/09 at 1:56pm