Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. - Page 376

post #3751 of 36817
Cherry brown Filco Ninja arrived today. Ordered from keyboardco, arrived here in Vancouver, Canada in 3 days. Very quiet compared to the blues and no more gloss.
SB 1155
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k [4.8Ghz] P8Z68-V Gen3  GTX260 216 [SLI] 8Gb RipjawsX 2133mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 1TB WD Black, 500GB WD Blue Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Ninja [MX Brown] Antec Truepower New 650W Fractal Arc Deathadder Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
SB 1155
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k [4.8Ghz] P8Z68-V Gen3  GTX260 216 [SLI] 8Gb RipjawsX 2133mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Crucial M4 1TB WD Black, 500GB WD Blue Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Ninja [MX Brown] Antec Truepower New 650W Fractal Arc Deathadder Black Edition 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3752 of 36817
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper~;14561080 
Speaking of which. tongue.gif

So Jelly... i was thinking the same thing to go with my new surpise coming to me cool.gif

Please post review with pics against that CM spawn....
post #3753 of 36817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt;14561733 
Cherry brown Filco Ninja arrived today. Ordered from keyboardco, arrived here in Vancouver, Canada in 3 days. Very quiet compared to the blues and no more gloss.

Updated & nice board. I have the same one except mine's a tenkeyless. tongue.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpm804;14561794 
Please post review with pics against that CM spawn....

Will do. smile.gif
Edited by reaper~ - 8/12/11 at 3:03pm
reaper's Scythe
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Intel DZ77GA-70K 2 x EVGA GTX 570 SLI Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M G2 160GB, WD 3TB Samsung SH-S223Q Windows 8 Professional Asus VH236HL-P 23" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KMAC 2 Corsair HX1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D CM Spawn 
Mouse Pad
XTRAC Pads Logic 
  hide details  
Reply
reaper's Scythe
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Intel DZ77GA-70K 2 x EVGA GTX 570 SLI Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M G2 160GB, WD 3TB Samsung SH-S223Q Windows 8 Professional Asus VH236HL-P 23" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KMAC 2 Corsair HX1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D CM Spawn 
Mouse Pad
XTRAC Pads Logic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3754 of 36817
Sign me up! Daskeyboard Ultimate smile.gif

IMG_20110811_235439.jpg
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8120 @ 4.73GHz Gigabyte-GA-990FXA-UD3 EVGA 9800GT 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston HyperX 120 & 2x 500GB Windows 7 2x 24" Dell LED/LCD DasKeyboard Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
700W Antec Twelvehundred Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
FX 8120 @ 4.73GHz Gigabyte-GA-990FXA-UD3 EVGA 9800GT 8GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Kingston HyperX 120 & 2x 500GB Windows 7 2x 24" Dell LED/LCD DasKeyboard Ultimate 
PowerCaseMouse
700W Antec Twelvehundred Logitech MX518 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3755 of 36817
^ Added. smile.gif
reaper's Scythe
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Intel DZ77GA-70K 2 x EVGA GTX 570 SLI Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M G2 160GB, WD 3TB Samsung SH-S223Q Windows 8 Professional Asus VH236HL-P 23" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KMAC 2 Corsair HX1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D CM Spawn 
Mouse Pad
XTRAC Pads Logic 
  hide details  
Reply
reaper's Scythe
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Intel DZ77GA-70K 2 x EVGA GTX 570 SLI Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M G2 160GB, WD 3TB Samsung SH-S223Q Windows 8 Professional Asus VH236HL-P 23" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KMAC 2 Corsair HX1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D CM Spawn 
Mouse Pad
XTRAC Pads Logic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3756 of 36817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tator Tot;14561587 
A bit of OT; but many people complaint about the PTE sensor, which personally, wasn't that big of a deal for me.

I game at high sensitivity (on the PTE, 6400 DPI.) So that may make a difference, as I never picked the mouse up off the pad.
It was a Cooler Master Storm Sentinel Advanced with a CM Storm cloth pad.

Yeah it's the liftoff that kills it for me. Even if you don't do it often, occasional liftoff can kill the game when it works so poorly. On one surface it would even stop tracking completely for a full two or three seconds after any liftoff.

Everybody laughed at me when they were watching in counterstrike frown.gif.
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670K Asus z87-Pro MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB DDR3 Gskill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Yulong D100 DAC with Denon D7000 headphones 
  hide details  
Reply
SUPERPWN
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i5 4670K Asus z87-Pro MSI GTX 1080 Aero 32GB DDR3 Gskill Ripjaws 
Hard DriveOSMonitorMonitor
4TB Seagate Windows 8 x64 Overlord x270 OC HP ZR27 
MonitorKeyboardPowerAudio
Asus PG279Q G-Tune Topre Realforce 800w Yulong D100 DAC with Denon D7000 headphones 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3757 of 36817
Quote:
Originally Posted by reaper~;14559746 
RF 87U 55g is still my fave. I changed it to red since I need something to go with my new CM Spawn. tongue.gif

i think something is wrong with my 86U frown.gif
post #3758 of 36817
Quote:
Originally Posted by waar;14562894 
i think something is wrong with my 86U frown.gif

What made you say that? Did something happen to your RF?
reaper's Scythe
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Intel DZ77GA-70K 2 x EVGA GTX 570 SLI Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M G2 160GB, WD 3TB Samsung SH-S223Q Windows 8 Professional Asus VH236HL-P 23" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KMAC 2 Corsair HX1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D CM Spawn 
Mouse Pad
XTRAC Pads Logic 
  hide details  
Reply
reaper's Scythe
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Intel DZ77GA-70K 2 x EVGA GTX 570 SLI Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M G2 160GB, WD 3TB Samsung SH-S223Q Windows 8 Professional Asus VH236HL-P 23" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KMAC 2 Corsair HX1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D CM Spawn 
Mouse Pad
XTRAC Pads Logic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3759 of 36817
the other night i was playing BO, and my keyboard got stuck on D (since my character kept going right)

no other key would work. i had to unplug and replug my kb for it to work again.. but even then, it look a couple seconds for the pc to recognize the board again (which might be normal?)

but then it happened again 2 days after. this time the character wouldn't move at all. kb became unresponsive again. had to do the same process for it to work. i haven't had problem since then tho. hopefully nothing is wrong, i love this keyboard too much lol and i have no money for a replacement
post #3760 of 36817
My daily. Filco tenkeyless w/ blues.
4ca17cc29b9eb367c4b2b682d9ba3464.jpg

Also have an IBM Model M, Steelseries 7G, and I just sold off a Noppoo Choc Mini w/ blues.
Big Lian Li
(13 items)
 
Forever Alone
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-6400 @ 4.7GHz Asus Z170-A Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce 4x16GB G.Skill DDR4 @ 2800MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveMonitorMonitor
256GB Samsung 950 Pro 1.3TB FusionIO ioScale Asus VG248QE QNIX QX2710  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Topre Realforce 87U Silverstone ST1000-G Lian Li PC-A77F Mionix Naos 3200 
Other
Mellanox ConnectX2 10GbE 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Opteron 6128 Supermicro H8SGL-F Kingston Registered ECC Sandisk SSD 
Hard DriveHard DrivePowerCase
OCZ Revodrive 3 FusionIO ioXtreme Silverstone Strider 550W FT02BW 
  hide details  
Reply
Big Lian Li
(13 items)
 
Forever Alone
(8 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-6400 @ 4.7GHz Asus Z170-A Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce 4x16GB G.Skill DDR4 @ 2800MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveMonitorMonitor
256GB Samsung 950 Pro 1.3TB FusionIO ioScale Asus VG248QE QNIX QX2710  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Topre Realforce 87U Silverstone ST1000-G Lian Li PC-A77F Mionix Naos 3200 
Other
Mellanox ConnectX2 10GbE 
CPUMotherboardRAMHard Drive
Opteron 6128 Supermicro H8SGL-F Kingston Registered ECC Sandisk SSD 
Hard DriveHard DrivePowerCase
OCZ Revodrive 3 FusionIO ioXtreme Silverstone Strider 550W FT02BW 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Keyboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring.