Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. - Page 824

post #8231 of 36848

You could try here.  I bought some stuff from him before and he's trustworthy.  The shipping can be a bit slow but that's about it.  smile.gif

reaper's Scythe
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Intel DZ77GA-70K 2 x EVGA GTX 570 SLI Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M G2 160GB, WD 3TB Samsung SH-S223Q Windows 8 Professional Asus VH236HL-P 23" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KMAC 2 Corsair HX1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D CM Spawn 
Mouse Pad
XTRAC Pads Logic 
  hide details  
Reply
reaper's Scythe
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 3770k Intel DZ77GA-70K 2 x EVGA GTX 570 SLI Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
Intel X25-M G2 160GB, WD 3TB Samsung SH-S223Q Windows 8 Professional Asus VH236HL-P 23" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KMAC 2 Corsair HX1000W Corsair Obsidian 800D CM Spawn 
Mouse Pad
XTRAC Pads Logic 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8232 of 36848
Quote:
Originally Posted by h6pham8 View Post

does anyone have any idea where i can buy filco ninja keycaps for my rosewill mechanical keyboard?

I've got some for sale right now in the classifieds! Check the link in my sig.

The Filco Ninja set I have for sale is TKL only...so no tenkey keycaps.
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k @4.7ghz (from silicon lottery) Asus Maximus VIII Impact MSI GTX1080 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32gb @3200mhz  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 EVO Swiftech Apogee XL2 Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Acer Predator Z35 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Multicam TKL Silverstone SFX-L 700w Lian-li PC-Q37 Logitech G303 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster X7 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k @4.7ghz (from silicon lottery) Asus Maximus VIII Impact MSI GTX1080 G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32gb @3200mhz  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 EVO Swiftech Apogee XL2 Windows 10 Home 64 Bit Acer Predator Z35 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Filco Multicam TKL Silverstone SFX-L 700w Lian-li PC-Q37 Logitech G303 
Audio
Creative Sound Blaster X7 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8233 of 36848

Hmmm, I agree with the lighting however it does not really make a difference to me, and I just set the second function button as windows button. I swung by their FAQ section when I was downloading drivers so I was all good tongue.gif
Alpha
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ga-z68xp-ud3 Gigabyte gtx 670 windforce edition Unknown ram 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
samsung 2 tb Samsung 830 CD-rom Corsair h60 liquid cooling 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 home premium 64 bit BenQ 27" LED GL2750HM cooler master storm trigger ocz zt 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
cooler master storm enforcer ace edge 3200 the gathering 2012 limited edition Qpad razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
Alpha
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ga-z68xp-ud3 Gigabyte gtx 670 windforce edition Unknown ram 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
samsung 2 tb Samsung 830 CD-rom Corsair h60 liquid cooling 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 home premium 64 bit BenQ 27" LED GL2750HM cooler master storm trigger ocz zt 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
cooler master storm enforcer ace edge 3200 the gathering 2012 limited edition Qpad razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8234 of 36848
Quote:
Originally Posted by insertacoolname View Post

Hmmm, I agree with the lighting however it does not really make a difference to me, and I just set the second function button as windows button. I swung by their FAQ section when I was downloading drivers so I was all good tongue.gif

I disagree. The FAQ had nothing on the Windows Key until I asked. I got the beta of what's now posted in the FAQ and it was wrong. I told them that because I found the answer buried in the so called tutorial. Don't get me started on that POS. As for the backlighting. If you buy a back-lit keyboard would controlling that light be a good thing? The Trigger starts on bright and goes up to eye bleeding. It's very hard to video what the lights really look like so you don't know until you have it in your environment. Then the failed caps lock scroll lock lights and the breathing starting on its own? Yeah, good QC.
Sorry IMHO the Trigger needs work. I'm not saying the Tesoro I got is Gods gift, I just find it better, for now, let's see long term.
post #8235 of 36848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe221 View Post

I disagree. The FAQ had nothing on the Windows Key until I asked. I got the beta of what's now posted in the FAQ and it was wrong. I told them that because I found the answer buried in the so called tutorial. Don't get me started on that POS. As for the backlighting. If you buy a back-lit keyboard would controlling that light be a good thing? The Trigger starts on bright and goes up to eye bleeding. It's very hard to video what the lights really look like so you don't know until you have it in your environment. Then the failed caps lock scroll lock lights and the breathing starting on its own? Yeah, good QC.
Sorry IMHO the Trigger needs work. I'm not saying the Tesoro I got is Gods gift, I just find it better, for now, let's see long term.

I was stating my opinion, that means I can't be wrong tongue.gif I love how that works... The lights aren't a make or break thing for me, and the breathing is working fine.
Edited by insertacoolname - 7/2/12 at 8:40am
Alpha
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ga-z68xp-ud3 Gigabyte gtx 670 windforce edition Unknown ram 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
samsung 2 tb Samsung 830 CD-rom Corsair h60 liquid cooling 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 home premium 64 bit BenQ 27" LED GL2750HM cooler master storm trigger ocz zt 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
cooler master storm enforcer ace edge 3200 the gathering 2012 limited edition Qpad razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
Alpha
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k ga-z68xp-ud3 Gigabyte gtx 670 windforce edition Unknown ram 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
samsung 2 tb Samsung 830 CD-rom Corsair h60 liquid cooling 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 7 home premium 64 bit BenQ 27" LED GL2750HM cooler master storm trigger ocz zt 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
cooler master storm enforcer ace edge 3200 the gathering 2012 limited edition Qpad razer Carcharias 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8236 of 36848
Can someone please point me in the right directions to get a replacement set of keys for my kbt race??
Devil's Lair
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Hero MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
240GB M.2 Kingston HyperX Predator 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SilverStone Tundra TD03-E Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2913WM Corsair K65 EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2  SilverStone Raven RV05 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Rival  Steelseries Qck+ Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
Devil's Lair
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 4790K Asus Maximus VII Hero MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133Mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
240GB M.2 Kingston HyperX Predator 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SilverStone Tundra TD03-E Windows 10 Home 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Dell U2913WM Corsair K65 EVGA SuperNOVA 850w G2  SilverStone Raven RV05 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Steelseries Rival  Steelseries Qck+ Corsair SP2500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #8237 of 36848
Quote:
Originally Posted by insertacoolname View Post

I was stating my opinion, that means I can't be wrong tongue.gif I love how that works... The lights aren't a make or break thing for me, and the breathing is working fine.

Never said you were wrong. My opinion is different and that speaks to QC. Your lights might be perfectly balanced mine were too bright, from the get go.
post #8238 of 36848
Anyone know of any NKRO mechanicals that also let you set macros?

I've heard of this either having to be PS/2 only for NKRO or USB only for macros, but is there any keyboard that might use both?

Like, programmable buttons set to one side and on a different panel to the NKRO keys, which may mean the entire keyboard isn't remappable but still have extra buttons for it?
post #8239 of 36848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qu1ckset View Post

Can someone please point me in the right directions to get a replacement set of keys for my kbt race??

repeating yourself three times in two pages doesn't make people respond faster. if anything, no one knows. sorry.
post #8240 of 36848
Quote:
Originally Posted by faMine View Post

repeating yourself three times in two pages doesn't make people respond faster. if anything, no one knows. sorry.

If he wants the question answered shouldn't he want more people to see it? Sure I haven't been here for more than a day, but if you give up then the question will never be answered, not on here anyway.
All people aren't on 24/7 all the time so there is a chance people that aren't on all the time might have missed the question they might have an answer to.

It might not get responded to faster, and I don't think some people will backtrack pages to find questions to answer.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Keyboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Components › Keyboards › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring.