Overclock.net › Forums › General Hardware › General Processor Discussions › [Official] +1GHz Overclock Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] +1GHz Overclock Club - Page 350

post #3491 of 5818
Slowly climbing to 5Ghz

http://valid.canardpc.com/2639977
post #3492 of 5818
Quote:
Originally Posted by D1G1TALD3ATH View Post

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2054699
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmuckley View Post

http://valid.canardpc.com/2637687 wth.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker2501 View Post

Slowly climbing to 5Ghz
http://valid.canardpc.com/2639977

post #3493 of 5818
Yay! part of the club! got the h100i today. about to see what i can get with it.
D1G1TALCORE
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Q9550 Yorkie! 780i evga gtx 470 evga gtx 250 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator WD Caviar Black WD Caviar Black H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7™ Extreme Edition® R1 - 64bit Edition 24" Acer Widescreen & 17"dellx2 Logitech G19 1000w CoolerMaster Silent Pro 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CoolerMaster HAF 932 <3 Razer Mamba Razer Scarab Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
D1G1TALCORE
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Q9550 Yorkie! 780i evga gtx 470 evga gtx 250 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Corsair Dominator WD Caviar Black WD Caviar Black H100i 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7™ Extreme Edition® R1 - 64bit Edition 24" Acer Widescreen & 17"dellx2 Logitech G19 1000w CoolerMaster Silent Pro 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CoolerMaster HAF 932 <3 Razer Mamba Razer Scarab Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3494 of 5818
upd http://valid.canardpc.com/2640976


Edited by lurker2501 - 1/5/13 at 4:40am
post #3495 of 5818
Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker2501 View Post

upd http://valid.canardpc.com/2640976


Gratz thumb.gif
Edited by fewtcher - 1/5/13 at 5:53am
post #3496 of 5818
Hello, I'm interested in joining the club. My max multi oc (wthout exceeding 1.55vcore so far has been 4.5GHZ (1.3GHz over stock). I just upgraded from my ASUS M2N32-SLI to a Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7, and I want to become more active in the OCN/HWBot communities, and joining the 4ghz and +1ghz OC clubs is step one IMO. biggrin.gif
Here's my results from HWBot and CPUz Validation:

Here's my HWBot submission with all required proof(s):

http://hwbot.org/submission/2342259_

CPUz Validation

http://valid.canardpc.com/2640525

PC Pic
thumb.jpg
Note: Click for enlarged view.

Thanks guys!
Kaby
(14 items)
 
AM3+
(15 items)
 
AM2+
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 7700k Asus Z170 Pro Gaming/Aura gigabyte rx 580 8gb gaming g.skill ripjaw v 2x8GB 3000MHz cl15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
samsung 850 evo 250GB samsung 840 evo 250GB corsair h110i GTX windows 10 x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
lg flatron w2361v 23" acer x193w razer blackwidow ultimate Raidmax 1200w AE-1200 
CaseMouse
thermaltake core x9 razer deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
Kaby
(14 items)
 
AM3+
(15 items)
 
AM2+
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 7700k Asus Z170 Pro Gaming/Aura gigabyte rx 580 8gb gaming g.skill ripjaw v 2x8GB 3000MHz cl15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
samsung 850 evo 250GB samsung 840 evo 250GB corsair h110i GTX windows 10 x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
lg flatron w2361v 23" acer x193w razer blackwidow ultimate Raidmax 1200w AE-1200 
CaseMouse
thermaltake core x9 razer deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3497 of 5818
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFleck View Post

Hello, I'm interested in joining the club. My max multi oc (wthout exceeding 1.55vcore so far has been 4.5GHZ (1.3GHz over stock). I just upgraded from my ASUS M2N32-SLI to a Gigabyte 990FXA-UD7, and I want to become more active in the OCN/HWBot communities, and joining the 4ghz and +1ghz OC clubs is step one IMO. biggrin.gif
Here's my results from HWBot and CPUz Validation:
Here's my HWBot submission with all required proof(s):
http://hwbot.org/submission/2342259_
CPUz Validation
http://valid.canardpc.com/2640525
PC Pic
thumb.jpg
Note: Click for enlarged view.
Thanks guys!
post #3498 of 5818
Awesome, thanks! biggrin.gif
Kaby
(14 items)
 
AM3+
(15 items)
 
AM2+
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 7700k Asus Z170 Pro Gaming/Aura gigabyte rx 580 8gb gaming g.skill ripjaw v 2x8GB 3000MHz cl15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
samsung 850 evo 250GB samsung 840 evo 250GB corsair h110i GTX windows 10 x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
lg flatron w2361v 23" acer x193w razer blackwidow ultimate Raidmax 1200w AE-1200 
CaseMouse
thermaltake core x9 razer deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
Kaby
(14 items)
 
AM3+
(15 items)
 
AM2+
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 7700k Asus Z170 Pro Gaming/Aura gigabyte rx 580 8gb gaming g.skill ripjaw v 2x8GB 3000MHz cl15 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
samsung 850 evo 250GB samsung 840 evo 250GB corsair h110i GTX windows 10 x64 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
lg flatron w2361v 23" acer x193w razer blackwidow ultimate Raidmax 1200w AE-1200 
CaseMouse
thermaltake core x9 razer deathadder 
  hide details  
Reply
post #3499 of 5818
Hey guys, first time OC'er trying to squeeze the most of out my trusty 1045T, this is the max stable OC I could manage with my UD3 and Hyper 212 evo.

http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2637824

biggrin.gif
Mike Wazowski
(8 items)
 
  
Reply
Mike Wazowski
(8 items)
 
  
Reply
post #3500 of 5818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadkill95 View Post

Hey guys, first time OC'er trying to squeeze the most of out my trusty 1045T, this is the max stable OC I could manage with my UD3 and Hyper 212 evo.
http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2637824
biggrin.gif

Please, use your OC.net username in your validation
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Processor Discussions
Overclock.net › Forums › General Hardware › General Processor Discussions › [Official] +1GHz Overclock Club