Originally Posted by wiqidillusionz
yeah... the title is correct... i've owned about 5 Pentium computers, and thought i might as well try a AMD rig and see how much i like it.... i've been looking around, and can't come to a very solid conclusion.
1. Video Card. i got a 6600 256meg sli video card *gift*
so i was thinking about just buying another one to utilize sli.
2. Case. i was thinking about just buying a regular case and moddin' it like no tomorrow.
3. Mobo. LANPARTY UT nF4 SLI-DR Expert
4. Processor. AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Toledo 1GHz FSB Socket 939 Dual Core Processor Model ADA4400CDBOX
5. PSU. OCZ PowerStream OCZ520ADJSLI ATX, BTX, SATA, P4 and EPS12V 520W Power Supply
6. Mem. OCZ Gold Series 2GB (4 x 512MB) 184-Pin DDR SDRAM Unbuffered DDR 400 (PC 3200) Dual Channel Kit System Memory
if anyone has any suggestions especially on the memory...