Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Obsidian 900D/800D/750D/700D/650D/550D/450D/350D/250D Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Obsidian 900D/800D/750D/700D/650D/550D/450D/350D/250D Club - Page 203

post #2021 of 8657
Quote:
Originally Posted by S_V™;11665691 
If i use Middle Top slot for intake. What's the best direction for other two slots..? Rear i will use outtake..

If you decide to use top middle as intake have another top fan on the top as intake as well that way both neighboring fans ain't shooting hot air out the top for it to intake.

My non-watercooled Obsidian brethren with i7 950s, what max load temps are you reaching with HT on at around 4100-4200mhz? I reached 80c, mad.gif
post #2022 of 8657
80c before you shut it down or 80c after the test was complete?
post #2023 of 8657
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvanSuper;11668872 
80c before you shut it down or 80c after the test was complete?

After 10 runs or so.
post #2024 of 8657
LinX or Prime? What are your ambients?
post #2025 of 8657
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvanSuper;11668939 
LinX or Prime? What are your ambients?

LinX, ambients are sadly unknown, I need to go out and buy a indoor thermometer, room is I colder than usual I believe since I'm idling at 32-33c.
post #2026 of 8657
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholeeo;11668975 
LinX, ambients are sadly unknown, I need to go out and buy a indoor thermometer, room is I colder than usual I believe since I'm idling at 32-33c.

Ah you're in NJ.. It will definitely run hotter in the spring/summer then. Those temps won't stay like that for long with HT on. It varies chip to chip with the H50/70, a lot will run hotter and others will run cooler. There will be a few who can run HT on at a decent/high OC and a lot who can't with it. Reason why I upgrades from my lapped H50 to a CPU loop. In 70-75F ambient I was hitting nearly 90c on a 4.2Ghz OC with HT on and Ultra Kaze's in push/pull voltage was at 1.35 same as now.
post #2027 of 8657
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvanSuper;11669032 
Ah you're in NJ.. It will definitely run hotter in the spring/summer then. Those temps won't stay like that for long with HT on. It varies chip to chip with the H50/70, a lot will run hotter and others will run cooler. There will be a few who can run HT on at a decent/high OC and a lot who can't with it. Reason why I upgrades from my lapped H50 to a CPU loop. In 70-75F ambient I was hitting nearly 90c on a 4.2Ghz OC with HT on and Ultra Kaze's in push/pull voltage was at 1.35 same as now.

Yeah, during the summer my room is crazy hot. Will probably have to lower my clocks and turn HT off.
post #2028 of 8657
Quote:
Originally Posted by wholeeo;11668382 
If you decide to use top middle as intake have another top fan on the top as intake as well that way both neighboring fans ain't shooting hot air out the top for it to intake.

My non-watercooled Obsidian brethren with i7 950s, what max load temps are you reaching with HT on at around 4100-4200mhz? I reached 80c, mad.gif

For 4.2 i reach when running Linx i get around 78-74-74-73 1.31v.. With 4 ghz i reach max 74-70-70-69 1.24v.
Currently using HAF X , will shift to 800D today or tom'ow....
First Wife
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k Asus P8P67 Pro p67 Chipset EVGA,Zotac 2x470 SLI Vengeance 8 GB 2x4GB 1600 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 60GB SOLID 3 , 12 TB (9I and 3E) Samsung External Drive Windows 7 Pro x64 Viewsonic VX 2433WM Full HD 1080p HDMi 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech MK250 Wireless Keyboard Corsair HX850W Corsair 800D (NXZT Sentry 2) Roccat Kova 
Mouse Pad
Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
Reply
First Wife
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k Asus P8P67 Pro p67 Chipset EVGA,Zotac 2x470 SLI Vengeance 8 GB 2x4GB 1600 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 60GB SOLID 3 , 12 TB (9I and 3E) Samsung External Drive Windows 7 Pro x64 Viewsonic VX 2433WM Full HD 1080p HDMi 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech MK250 Wireless Keyboard Corsair HX850W Corsair 800D (NXZT Sentry 2) Roccat Kova 
Mouse Pad
Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2029 of 8657
Got a new card, redid loop slightly until waterblock for card gets here....
SDC13463.jpg
Operation Polemos
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k 4.67ghz Gigabyte P67 UD7 MSI 6990 Patriot Viper Extreme 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Patriot Inferno SSD Samsung F3 Sony Optiarc 2x EK Extreme HF Copper 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK 6990 Full Cover Block Windows 7 Ult 64 Bit Dell U3011 Sony 46" HD LED TV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
ABS M1 Silverstone Strider 1000 Gold Silverstone TJ07 (fshizl modded) Steelseries Sensei 
Mouse PadAudio
that cheap one from fry's Steelseries Siberia V2 
  hide details  
Reply
Operation Polemos
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7 2600k 4.67ghz Gigabyte P67 UD7 MSI 6990 Patriot Viper Extreme 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Patriot Inferno SSD Samsung F3 Sony Optiarc 2x EK Extreme HF Copper 
CoolingOSMonitorMonitor
EK 6990 Full Cover Block Windows 7 Ult 64 Bit Dell U3011 Sony 46" HD LED TV 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
ABS M1 Silverstone Strider 1000 Gold Silverstone TJ07 (fshizl modded) Steelseries Sensei 
Mouse PadAudio
that cheap one from fry's Steelseries Siberia V2 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2030 of 8657
@fshizl
Can i know temps for CPU and Vid card....

BTW ,nice work
First Wife
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k Asus P8P67 Pro p67 Chipset EVGA,Zotac 2x470 SLI Vengeance 8 GB 2x4GB 1600 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 60GB SOLID 3 , 12 TB (9I and 3E) Samsung External Drive Windows 7 Pro x64 Viewsonic VX 2433WM Full HD 1080p HDMi 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech MK250 Wireless Keyboard Corsair HX850W Corsair 800D (NXZT Sentry 2) Roccat Kova 
Mouse Pad
Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
Reply
First Wife
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k Asus P8P67 Pro p67 Chipset EVGA,Zotac 2x470 SLI Vengeance 8 GB 2x4GB 1600 9-9-9-24 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
OCZ 60GB SOLID 3 , 12 TB (9I and 3E) Samsung External Drive Windows 7 Pro x64 Viewsonic VX 2433WM Full HD 1080p HDMi 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech MK250 Wireless Keyboard Corsair HX850W Corsair 800D (NXZT Sentry 2) Roccat Kova 
Mouse Pad
Roccat Sense 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Cases
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Computer Cases › [Official] Corsair Obsidian 900D/800D/750D/700D/650D/550D/450D/350D/250D Club