Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery - Page 10427

post #104261 of 104979
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon666 View Post

Well. Crap. Ordered some more compression fittings. Debating on a new power supply just so I can keep my current PC intact, and everything new goes into the new case. Not what I was planning on, but once I get all the parts figured out my next PC is going to at least look half decent. Monsoon compression fittings in the six pack are decent right?

Their fine, just be careful when picking tubing. Since MonSoon uses imperial system. Where companies like EK, Bitspower, AlphaCool, etc... use metric for their tubing. They two do not mix.
post #104262 of 104979
I can't even remember which brand tubing I picked up, maybe it was from Swiftech. Was going to go with Swiftech black chrome compressions, but couldn't find any in stock since I matched up the size with the fancy version of the 240x unit. Might go with an overkill PSU as well so I know the cables will be long enough for the Cosmos II. Especially the CPU power one. 2' isn't long enough I don't think since the PSU will sit farther down in this case. 1/2" by 3/4" tubing. I might not be coherent. These six day work weeks might be taking its toll. Switching from coffee to beer. I don't have to work tomorrow.
post #104263 of 104979
Quote:
Originally Posted by jon666 View Post

I can't even remember which brand tubing I picked up, maybe it was from Swiftech. Was going to go with Swiftech black chrome compressions, but couldn't find any in stock since I matched up the size with the fancy version of the 240x unit. Might go with an overkill PSU as well so I know the cables will be long enough for the Cosmos II. Especially the CPU power one. 2' isn't long enough I don't think since the PSU will sit farther down in this case. 1/2" by 3/4" tubing. I might not be coherent. These six day work weeks might be taking its toll. Switching from coffee to beer. I don't have to work tomorrow.

I would make sure tubing is imperial size before ordering from MonSoon.

You could always create your own or get extensions.
post #104264 of 104979
After taking a look at the tubing, it will have to be dipped in some hot water I think. Might not be as easy as the 3/8 stuff I am currently using with barbs. I am expecting the black carbon monsoons to arrive. Been looking at PSU's, the longer the cables the better. Will be hooking up a fan controller and whatnot, so if it is too long I should be able to hide it someplace. You guys just bring water to boil then dip the ends in to soften them up?
post #104265 of 104979
false
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouacyk View Post

Hey, speaking of PSU -- Seasonic Platinum 860XP2 for $90! If I was buying a new ATX PSU today for single-GPU, this would be it. See it in the Online Deals section. Almost tempted to replace my 660XP2 just for a bit more headroom.

Ooo, nice heads up. thumb.gif

I need a PSU for my 2nd computer since my previous one died in glorious fashion in my F@H/BOINC rig.
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
5960X Gigabyte X99-UD3P GTX980 Ti (Switching out) GTX980 Ti (Switching out) 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
GSkill TridentZ 32GB 3200MHz Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Crucial m4 512GB Seagate Barracuda 3TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK EVO 2x EK Full Nickel/Acetal Titan X Block Monsoon Premium Bay Res v.2/ Vero D5 pump insta... HWLab Black Ice 360/ 3x eLoops in Push/Pull 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Phobya 200/ Cooler Master Mega Flow Fan in Push Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Overlord 1440P Corsair K70 Vengeance 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX1200W Cooler Master Haf X Modded Logitech G500s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1090T ASUS Sabertooth 990FX GTX960 FTW @ 1552MHz / Stock volts GTX980 STRIX 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Vegeance 8GB Intel SSD Corsair H60 Corsair H55/Kraken G10 on GTX960 
OSPowerCase
Ubuntu 15.04 Thermaltake Black Widow 850W NZXT Apollo (Soon to change) 
CPUOSCase
Intel Core i3 Ubuntu 14.04LTS Toshiba Satellite Ultrabook 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
5960X Gigabyte X99-UD3P GTX980 Ti (Switching out) GTX980 Ti (Switching out) 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
GSkill TridentZ 32GB 3200MHz Samsung 840 Pro 256GB Crucial m4 512GB Seagate Barracuda 3TB 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK EVO 2x EK Full Nickel/Acetal Titan X Block Monsoon Premium Bay Res v.2/ Vero D5 pump insta... HWLab Black Ice 360/ 3x eLoops in Push/Pull 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Phobya 200/ Cooler Master Mega Flow Fan in Push Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Overlord 1440P Corsair K70 Vengeance 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair AX1200W Cooler Master Haf X Modded Logitech G500s 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
1090T ASUS Sabertooth 990FX GTX960 FTW @ 1552MHz / Stock volts GTX980 STRIX 
RAMHard DriveCoolingCooling
Corsair Vegeance 8GB Intel SSD Corsair H60 Corsair H55/Kraken G10 on GTX960 
OSPowerCase
Ubuntu 15.04 Thermaltake Black Widow 850W NZXT Apollo (Soon to change) 
CPUOSCase
Intel Core i3 Ubuntu 14.04LTS Toshiba Satellite Ultrabook 
  hide details  
Reply
post #104266 of 104979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonko View Post

where i can buy it? all i see is PCIe card version

you can go straight to the source

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info.php?products_id=3660
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom ii x6 1100t gigabyte ga990fxa ud5 gigabyte 480gtx gigabyte 480gtx 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
evga 480gtx corsair vengence ddr3 1600 ocz agility 3 sdd ocz agility 3 sdd 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
maxtor hdd asus blu-ray reader/burner xspc ex360 rad (x2)  swiftec mcp655 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
laing d5 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2 pump top heatkiller cpu block koolance nv480gtx full vga blocks ek northbridge block 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
lamptron fc5 bitspower 150 black ice reservoir vista ultimate 64 bit asus s248h-p hdmi led 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
acer x183h acer x183h corsair k60 mechanical silverstone strider 1000 silver 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
corsair 500r corsair m60 func 1030 archetype creative x-fi xtreme gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
phenom ii x6 1100t gigabyte ga990fxa ud5 gigabyte 480gtx gigabyte 480gtx 
GraphicsRAMHard DriveHard Drive
evga 480gtx corsair vengence ddr3 1600 ocz agility 3 sdd ocz agility 3 sdd 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
maxtor hdd asus blu-ray reader/burner xspc ex360 rad (x2)  swiftec mcp655 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2... 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
laing d5 pump w/bitspower pump kit and v2 pump top heatkiller cpu block koolance nv480gtx full vga blocks ek northbridge block 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
lamptron fc5 bitspower 150 black ice reservoir vista ultimate 64 bit asus s248h-p hdmi led 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
acer x183h acer x183h corsair k60 mechanical silverstone strider 1000 silver 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
corsair 500r corsair m60 func 1030 archetype creative x-fi xtreme gamer 
  hide details  
Reply
post #104267 of 104979
So I went back to the red side jumping on Ryzen 7 after about 10 years since having my Athlon 64 and 64x2 (had a few ATi/AMD cards in that time)

R7 1700
3200mhz Gskill RGB
Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5
Palit Gamerock Premium 1080















w5CiTbl.jpg?2
post #104268 of 104979
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth80 View Post

So I went back to the red side jumping on Ryzen 7 after about 10 years since having my Athlon 64 and 64x2 (had a few ATi/AMD cards in that time)

R7 1700
3200mhz Gskill RGB
Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5
Palit Gamerock Premium 1080



What is that LCD thingy-ma-bob? How is it connected and is it running Aida OSD? Need more info please!
Unit 01
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6950X ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE Corsair Dominator SE - 32GB 
Hard DriveCoolingKeyboardPower
Samsung 950 PRO - 512GB Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 Pro Corsair K70 RGB EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 
CaseMouseAudio
CaseLabs Magnum SMA8 SteelSeries Rival 300 AKG K7XX 
  hide details  
Reply
Unit 01
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6950X ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE Corsair Dominator SE - 32GB 
Hard DriveCoolingKeyboardPower
Samsung 950 PRO - 512GB Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 Pro Corsair K70 RGB EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 
CaseMouseAudio
CaseLabs Magnum SMA8 SteelSeries Rival 300 AKG K7XX 
  hide details  
Reply
post #104269 of 104979
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi View Post

What is that LCD thingy-ma-bob? How is it connected and is it running Aida OSD? Need more info please!

Haha, ok info inbound

Ok

1) The screen - I bought it from Ebay (I'm UK) for around £36, its a 5 inch LCD (its supposed to be touchscreen but It's not got the correct software etc) which is powered by USB and signalled by HDMI. I just plug into the HDMI port on my 1080 and run it as a second screen. Remember a lot of never cards only have 1x HDMI, I use displayport for my monitor - just something to think about.

This is the actual one I use:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Banana-Pi-Mainboard-5-Inch-Resistive-Touch-Screen-LCD-B-HDMI-USB-Interface-/112323493032?hash=item1a27007ca8:g:y7YAAOSwwpdW77NX

There is also a kind of 3d printed surround available also:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raspberry-pi-5-inch-Capacitive-touch-screen-lcd-display-Acrylic-Case-Frame-/172310647968?hash=item281e83d4a0:g:ihwAAOSwZVlXtY9x

2) It's running AIDA 64, with it's "Sensorpanel" I made a custom sensor panel which you can customise (its quite easy and theres videos available) in the options you can set it to start with windows and lock its position so it always loads on the small screen
post #104270 of 104979
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth80 View Post

Haha, ok info inbound

Ok

1) The screen - I bought it from Ebay (I'm UK) for around £36, its a 5 inch LCD (its supposed to be touchscreen but It's not got the correct software etc) which is powered by USB and signalled by HDMI. I just plug into the HDMI port on my 1080 and run it as a second screen. Remember a lot of never cards only have 1x HDMI, I use displayport for my monitor - just something to think about.

This is the actual one I use:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Banana-Pi-Mainboard-5-Inch-Resistive-Touch-Screen-LCD-B-HDMI-USB-Interface-/112323493032?hash=item1a27007ca8:g:y7YAAOSwwpdW77NX

There is also a kind of 3d printed surround available also:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raspberry-pi-5-inch-Capacitive-touch-screen-lcd-display-Acrylic-Case-Frame-/172310647968?hash=item281e83d4a0:g:ihwAAOSwZVlXtY9x

2) It's running AIDA 64, with it's "Sensorpanel" I made a custom sensor panel which you can customise (its quite easy and theres videos available) in the options you can set it to start with windows and lock its position so it always loads on the small screen

Cool beans, thanks! thumb.gif
Unit 01
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6950X ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE Corsair Dominator SE - 32GB 
Hard DriveCoolingKeyboardPower
Samsung 950 PRO - 512GB Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 Pro Corsair K70 RGB EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 
CaseMouseAudio
CaseLabs Magnum SMA8 SteelSeries Rival 300 AKG K7XX 
  hide details  
Reply
Unit 01
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i7-6950X ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE Corsair Dominator SE - 32GB 
Hard DriveCoolingKeyboardPower
Samsung 950 PRO - 512GB Aquacomputer Aquaero 6 Pro Corsair K70 RGB EVGA SuperNOVA 850 P2 
CaseMouseAudio
CaseLabs Magnum SMA8 SteelSeries Rival 300 AKG K7XX 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery