Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery - Page 1952

post #19511 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by wermad View Post

I see, you kept the stock turbine to cool the vram and vrm. Still kinda of defeats the purpose of going water and alleviating yourself of the stock noisy cooler. Most who decide to go with universal blocks will have a bracket that cools the vram and vrm (like swiftech) or they add heatsinks. The later you just need some airflow to cool the heatsinks used for the vram and vrm:
375
399
After searching google, I did come upon several cooling configurations like yours. Well, if it works then have it. Very nice build non-the-less mate thumb.gif
Don't worry about it mate thumb.gif. I started with a Thermaltake "Big Water" eek.gifredface.gif . Some of us learn as we go, or by trial and error, etc., etc.


As you can see I'm using both systems, water and air, creating hybrid,,,, and thus leaving the video card like the original I am the first who did it.

Sorry, forgot to pass the link to the topic, following
http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/forum/gabinetes-e-case-mod/348950-cosmos-black-red-mviana-5.html
post #19512 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by wermad View Post

I see, you kept the stock turbine to cool the vram and vrm. Still kinda of defeats the purpose of going water and alleviating yourself of the stock noisy cooler. Most who decide to go with universal blocks will have a bracket that cools the vram and vrm (like swiftech) or they add heatsinks. The later you just need some airflow to cool the heatsinks used for the vram and vrm:

Although, he can manually set the fan to like 15 or 20% since it only has to cool the VRAM/VRM biggrin.gif
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K @ 5.0 ASUS Maximus IV Extreme Sapphire/Powercolor 7950 CF G.Skill Ripjaws X 4x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Vertex 3 60GB's RAID 0 VelociRaptor 300GB EK Maximus IV Block EK FC-7950 Block x2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Supreme HF Block D5 w/ BP Dress-up Kit XSPC EX240 Black Ice SR1 360 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Primochill PrimoFlex 1/2" ID Black 14 NZXT Fans Windows 7 Professional x64 3x AOC 2436V 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate BF3 Edition Corsair HX1000 NZXT Switch 810 Black Razer Imperator BF3 Edition 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar Essence STX Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z AMD Radeon HD 5970 G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Vertex 3 60GB RAID 0 VelociRaptor 300GB XSPC EX240 Rad Black Ice GT 92MM Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT 120MM Rad EK Supreme HF CPU Block EK 5970 Block XSPC 450 Pump/Res Combo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x64 3x AOC 2436vw Razer Black Widow Ultimate BF3 Edition Rosewill 750W HIVE 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Vulcan Razer Imperator BF3 Edition Razer Scarab BF3 Edition ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
     
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600K @ 5.0 ASUS Maximus IV Extreme Sapphire/Powercolor 7950 CF G.Skill Ripjaws X 4x4GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
OCZ Vertex 3 60GB's RAID 0 VelociRaptor 300GB EK Maximus IV Block EK FC-7950 Block x2 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
EK Supreme HF Block D5 w/ BP Dress-up Kit XSPC EX240 Black Ice SR1 360 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Primochill PrimoFlex 1/2" ID Black 14 NZXT Fans Windows 7 Professional x64 3x AOC 2436V 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Razer BlackWidow Ultimate BF3 Edition Corsair HX1000 NZXT Switch 810 Black Razer Imperator BF3 Edition 
AudioAudio
Asus Xonar Essence STX Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500K Asus Maximus IV Gene-Z AMD Radeon HD 5970 G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3-1600 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Vertex 3 60GB RAID 0 VelociRaptor 300GB XSPC EX240 Rad Black Ice GT 92MM Rad 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Black Ice GT 120MM Rad EK Supreme HF CPU Block EK 5970 Block XSPC 450 Pump/Res Combo 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 7 Professional x64 3x AOC 2436vw Razer Black Widow Ultimate BF3 Edition Rosewill 750W HIVE 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
NZXT Vulcan Razer Imperator BF3 Edition Razer Scarab BF3 Edition ASUS Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Beyerdynamic DT770 250 Ohm 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19513 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by mviana View Post

As you can see I'm using both systems, water and air, creating hybrid,,,, and thus leaving the video card like the original I am the first who did it.
Sorry, forgot to pass the link to the topic, following
http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/forum/gabinetes-e-case-mod/348950-cosmos-black-red-mviana-5.html
Really?!?!?!? Not to crap on your build nor your skills but I think I have seen this "hybrid" done before using uni gpu blocks and closed loop systems (ie h50). I've seen some manufacturers do this as well. Or maybe I didn't understand your statement well, ?

450
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJesus View Post

Although, he can manually set the fan to like 15 or 20% since it only has to cool the VRAM/VRM biggrin.gif

Yeah, that's true. He's got nvidia which is a tad bit less noisy than amd reference coolers.
post #19514 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by mviana View Post

As you can see I'm using both systems, water and air, creating hybrid,,,, and thus leaving the video card like the original I am the first who did it.
Sorry, forgot to pass the link to the topic, following
http://adrenaline.uol.com.br/forum/gabinetes-e-case-mod/348950-cosmos-black-red-mviana-5.html

I did it too...only I didn't put the plastic shroud back on the card cause the fan on the card was too loud for my liking, so i just got a larger fan... and cutting out the the fans is a NO NO for me. Don't want to lose warranty...
I get better temps than with a full cover block...and the fan is inaudible(i keep it @ 30 % in MSI Afterburner)...
Pics of my build here (Click to show)
450

450

450

450

Anyway +1 rep for the work u did, it looks great!
Zeus
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 5 Ghz @ 1.488 V 24/7 Asrock p67 extreme 4 B3 Gainward GTX 570 GS GLH @ 850/2100 @ 1.00V 2x4 Gb G:SKILL Sniper @ 1600 9-9-9-24 t1 @ 1.260 V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
RAID-2xWD Sata3 Blue 500 Gb + 1xWD Sata3 Green 2TB none RAD: EK XTC 420 CPU Block: EK-Supreme HF - Full Nickel-EN 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
GPU Block: EK Universal EN Win7 Professional 64Bit LG Flatron M2362D 23"[1920x1080] Steelseries 6GV2 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX PRO 550W CoolerMaster CM690 II Nvidia Edition Razer DeathAdder 3500Dpi Left hand edition Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
Zeus
(16 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 2500k 5 Ghz @ 1.488 V 24/7 Asrock p67 extreme 4 B3 Gainward GTX 570 GS GLH @ 850/2100 @ 1.00V 2x4 Gb G:SKILL Sniper @ 1600 9-9-9-24 t1 @ 1.260 V 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
RAID-2xWD Sata3 Blue 500 Gb + 1xWD Sata3 Green 2TB none RAD: EK XTC 420 CPU Block: EK-Supreme HF - Full Nickel-EN 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
GPU Block: EK Universal EN Win7 Professional 64Bit LG Flatron M2362D 23"[1920x1080] Steelseries 6GV2 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
XFX PRO 550W CoolerMaster CM690 II Nvidia Edition Razer DeathAdder 3500Dpi Left hand edition Razer Goliathus Speed 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19515 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodInk View Post

The pump can be hit or miss, some have had problems with them making a rattle noise. I was one of the first to get a bad pump and XSPC is very aware that some pumps have problems and have been very good about replacing them. As long as you have a good one, they are super quiet, you have to put you ear right up to it to here it. With how many people that are in the Rasa kit club and the amount that have had bad pumps, I would say it's less than a 2% chance to get a bad one. Both kits are great, they both have their good points and bad points. I'd say if you are going to spend the money on the EK, you might as well go custom. The Rasa kits cheap enough to warrant using the kit for a first time setup.
Pumps:
XSPC - very quiet, strong enough for 3 WB and 2 rads, can't replace with out getting a new res
EK - Never used the 2.0, have read the 2.0 would not be as quiet (still not loud) but will be stronger, the mount takes up a lot of room
Res:
XSPC - Bay mounted (good or bad depending on your setup), if you want to replace it you must get a new pump too
EK - can be tricky to mount depending on your setup, only works on the 2.0 pump, pain to mount to the pump, I have the 4.0 combo
Blocks:
XSPC - performs great, looks OK, AMD mounting sucks
EK - performs OK, looks good
Rads:
XSPC - RX's are pretty much kings for a quiet setup, needs very little air flow looks good. RS's perform good but needs higher speed fans
EK - Great paint, performs good, needs higher speed fans
Fans:
XSPC - Very strong fans, will make some noise at 100%
EK - never used them or read anything about them
Fittings-
XSPC - 7/16 tubing on 1/2 barbs, very safe and looks very clean, not a lot of bling
EK - compression fittings, cost more money if you want to add blocks with the same fittings, super safe as long as you set it up right
Tubing:
XSPC - 99% crap, stiff, turns brown fast, holds water I guess, lol
EK - Can't be as bad as XSPC's
Accessories:
XSPC - silver screws, external rad mounts, clamps, and throw away TIM
EK - silver screws, blue coolant (not sure if it is safe from gunking), good TIM

I agree with everything save the blocks, ek makes better ones
Sovereign
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Maximus V Gene HIS IceQ 7950 16gb Samsung  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120gb H80i Windows 7 x64 Benq XL2420T 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1000 Platinum TJ08e Mionix Naos 5000 Propus 380 
Audio
Creative ZxR 
  hide details  
Reply
Sovereign
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 3770k Maximus V Gene HIS IceQ 7950 16gb Samsung  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 840 120gb H80i Windows 7 x64 Benq XL2420T 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Seasonic 1000 Platinum TJ08e Mionix Naos 5000 Propus 380 
Audio
Creative ZxR 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19516 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post

Ick, other than the wheels and handles that thing has no redeemable qualities that I can see. Thank the lord I've never seen where to get one. I might blanch on the bloke that reviewed it. I think what turns me off is the Aluminum Ribs on the side and the cheesy door handle. The only thing missing is the spring loaded pop out that keeps the door shut. mellowsmiley.gif
But if it does something for you I hope someone has the information you're looking for. biggrin.gif
~Ceadder smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

you do realize that is how that case is cooled, right? without the fins it would need more fans.
 
Reginald
(14 items)
 
GLaDOS (v3)
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-970 @ 4.14GHz 1.350v P6T7 WS Supercomputer MSI 7970 GHz Edition HIS 6950 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
48GB Crucial Ballistix @1660MHz 9-9-9-27 Momentus XT intel 480GB 520 series INX-720 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
win7pro Soyo P-MVA 1200p 24" Dell 24" 1200p Dell 17" 4:3 (market tickers) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Quietkey AX850 PC-Z60 Logitech G5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.0 (stock volts) ASUS P5WDG2-WS PRO HIS 6950 2GB turbo (unlocked) 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
9550SX w/BBU + 4x 250GB 7.2k Raid 5 HL-DT-ST DVDRW GSA-H30L Kali Linux VNC (TC Rig, baby) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell QuietKey (PS2) Truepower Trio 650 Koolance PC3-420SL Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Reginald
(14 items)
 
GLaDOS (v3)
(12 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i7-970 @ 4.14GHz 1.350v P6T7 WS Supercomputer MSI 7970 GHz Edition HIS 6950 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveCooling
48GB Crucial Ballistix @1660MHz 9-9-9-27 Momentus XT intel 480GB 520 series INX-720 
OSMonitorMonitorMonitor
win7pro Soyo P-MVA 1200p 24" Dell 24" 1200p Dell 17" 4:3 (market tickers) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell Quietkey AX850 PC-Z60 Logitech G5 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Q6700 @ 3.0 (stock volts) ASUS P5WDG2-WS PRO HIS 6950 2GB turbo (unlocked) 8GB DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
9550SX w/BBU + 4x 250GB 7.2k Raid 5 HL-DT-ST DVDRW GSA-H30L Kali Linux VNC (TC Rig, baby) 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Dell QuietKey (PS2) Truepower Trio 650 Koolance PC3-420SL Logitech G5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19517 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by u3b3rg33k View Post

you do realize that is how that case is cooled, right? without the fins it would need more fans.

I think he prefers this biggrin.gif :

227
post #19518 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglatins View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodInk View Post

The pump can be hit or miss, some have had problems with them making a rattle noise. I was one of the first to get a bad pump and XSPC is very aware that some pumps have problems and have been very good about replacing them. As long as you have a good one, they are super quiet, you have to put you ear right up to it to here it. With how many people that are in the Rasa kit club and the amount that have had bad pumps, I would say it's less than a 2% chance to get a bad one. Both kits are great, they both have their good points and bad points. I'd say if you are going to spend the money on the EK, you might as well go custom. The Rasa kits cheap enough to warrant using the kit for a first time setup.
Pumps:
XSPC - very quiet, strong enough for 3 WB and 2 rads, can't replace with out getting a new res
EK - Never used the 2.0, have read the 2.0 would not be as quiet (still not loud) but will be stronger, the mount takes up a lot of room
Res:
XSPC - Bay mounted (good or bad depending on your setup), if you want to replace it you must get a new pump too
EK - can be tricky to mount depending on your setup, only works on the 2.0 pump, pain to mount to the pump, I have the 4.0 combo
Blocks:
XSPC - performs great, looks OK, AMD mounting sucks
EK - performs OK, looks good
Rads:
XSPC - RX's are pretty much kings for a quiet setup, needs very little air flow looks good. RS's perform good but needs higher speed fans
EK - Great paint, performs good, needs higher speed fans
Fans:
XSPC - Very strong fans, will make some noise at 100%
EK - never used them or read anything about them
Fittings-
XSPC - 7/16 tubing on 1/2 barbs, very safe and looks very clean, not a lot of bling
EK - compression fittings, cost more money if you want to add blocks with the same fittings, super safe as long as you set it up right
Tubing:
XSPC - 99% crap, stiff, turns brown fast, holds water I guess, lol
EK - Can't be as bad as XSPC's
Accessories:
XSPC - silver screws, external rad mounts, clamps, and throw away TIM
EK - silver screws, blue coolant (not sure if it is safe from gunking), good TIM

I agree with everything save the blocks, ek makes better ones

Also if you've used Yate Loon fans, those are the ones that come with the EK kits. Great static pressure that give higher priced fans a run for their money and cheap enough to replace should you lose one or two. $4 each cannot be beat imho. I coulda gone with 12mm Scythes for my low profile build but I love how Yate Loon fans perform. thumb.gif

If you go with the HF Supreme block and sell off the LT block or keep it for emergency sake, it will give any block a run for its money. I built a custom loop but no way I could build this loop for the same price that is being charged for the EK H30 kit at $230. If you want the Supreme Block it's gonna cost but the Radiator is better than what comes with the H30 kit and the 2.0 doesn't come with the attachable Reservoir. Comes with what looks to be a 150mm MultiOption Basic and that kit averages $358 at the moment as they are newly released kits as far as I'm aware of.

Without my FC Mainboard block I would probably have about $300 into my system if I bought everything BNIB. Radiator would be $55, Res would be between $35 to $110, Pump block would be $60, pump would still be $35 since I bought that from bmaverick and intended to do so since last Summer. EK Supreme HF block right now would be $90 and Fittings were $7 each x 8. Then there is tubing fans shrouds connection kit for radiator to fan x3 and TIM which comes with the HF Supreme but I insist on G751. My Calculator says before the unlisted prices with the Reservoir I have right now would be $409 before shipping too. 1/2" fittings aren't much more than 3/8 inch. So I'm not accounting for that change in sizing in the math.

And no, I do not work for EK. wink.gif

The main issue with EK is that they had the Nickel issue and that seems to be an issue with everyone at one point or other. What really torqued people wasn't so much the issue, but how they were quick to blame the end user. They've since dealt with it but it's gonna take some time for them to recoup the loss. End user doesn't like to be made the scape goat regardless of how true or not the finger pointing is.

Add my FC block? Yeah that's another $120. It's awesome that we have such great members here at OCN otherwise I'd still be waiting to get my loop together by piecemeal. thumb.gif

~Ceadder smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19519 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post

Ick, other than the wheels and handles that thing has no redeemable qualities that I can see. Thank the lord I've never seen where to get one. I might blanch on the bloke that reviewed it. I think what turns me off is the Aluminum Ribs on the side and the cheesy door handle. The only thing missing is the spring loaded pop out that keeps the door shut. mellowsmiley.gif
But if it does something for you I hope someone has the information you're looking for. biggrin.gif

Haha if it were me I couldn't stand the wheels and handles, but then again I guess that's what makes the world go round...

In other news, my MO-RA3 arrived today and I just got it plumbed in- the thing is a beast! Can't wait to see what the temps look like when the bubbles fade out... Right now I'm just running it passively, when I get my 9 GTs wired then I'll put then on it and really see what she can do biggrin.gif
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
AC Mk-800 Cobra
(18 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2600k ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution Zotac GTX 570 Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB 1600MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Samsung SSD WD Red WD AV-GP Samsung CD/DVD Combo 
OSMonitorMonitorKeyboard
Win-7 Pro x64 HP LP3065 30" 2560x1600 Dell 1600x1200 Portrait Monoprice Gaming Keyboard w/ MX Blacks 
PowerCaseMouseAudio
Corsair HX850 Modified Corsair Obsidian 800D Logitech G700 X-Fi Titanium PCIe 
Other
Happauge 2250 Tuner Card 
  hide details  
Reply
post #19520 of 105817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixt View Post

New pics.
Almost finished. rolleyes.gif
448
448
448

Thats actually really good. +1
I just redid my LAN rig.
Took out the 80mm RAD
700
700
400
DON'T mind the cable management.
I'm working on it
Mishra
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700K ASUS Maximus Hero VIII ASUS GTX 1070 Strix  Corsair Vengeance 8GB 2x4GB 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 2x Acer S230hldrbd 23' LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KB Paradise V60 CoolerMaster Slient Pro 850w Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Window Edition Steelseries Rival Fade 
  hide details  
Reply
Mishra
(12 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700K ASUS Maximus Hero VIII ASUS GTX 1070 Strix  Corsair Vengeance 8GB 2x4GB 3000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Kingston HyperX Savage 240GB Corsair H100 Windows 7 Ultimate 2x Acer S230hldrbd 23' LED 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
KB Paradise V60 CoolerMaster Slient Pro 850w Phanteks Enthoo Pro M Acrylic Window Edition Steelseries Rival Fade 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery