Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery - Page 2332

post #23311 of 106102
Quote:
Originally Posted by (sic) View Post

Nah, my temps are great (never breaks 38C full load). I just can't get the damn thing to not crash...

reintall your gpu drivers to make sure it's not software problem
post #23312 of 106102
Quote:
Originally Posted by (sic) View Post

Nah, my temps are great (never breaks 38C full load). I just can't get the damn thing to not crash...

What about your VRM temps?
post #23313 of 106102
Have any seen this giant 120mm ?

Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta Single 120mm Radiator

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16235/ex-rad-409/Alphacool_NexXxoS_Monsta_Single_120mm_Radiator_-_80mm_Thick.html?id=egfiVnVc
Quote:
The Monsta radiators, with a thickness of 80mm, are the first of their size on the market.
post #23314 of 106102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonne View Post

Have any seen this giant 120mm ?
Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta Single 120mm Radiator
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16235/ex-rad-409/Alphacool_NexXxoS_Monsta_Single_120mm_Radiator_-_80mm_Thick.html?id=egfiVnVc
Quote:
The Monsta radiators, with a thickness of 80mm, are the first of their size on the market.

Is the a 360 or 420 rad available with that thickness?It's perfect for my testbench
post #23315 of 106102
post #23316 of 106102
post #23317 of 106102
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnko1 View Post

reintall your gpu drivers to make sure it's not software problem

Thanks, but I've tried every driver known to man. No success
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleTech View Post

What about your VRM temps?

How would I check these temps?
post #23318 of 106102
Quote:
Originally Posted by (sic) View Post

How would I check these temps?

gpuz

http://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/
post #23319 of 106102
^ Thank you. I'll check the VRM temps next time I'm on.
post #23320 of 106102
Hello there everyone! Finally 100% happy with my new Torture Rack smile.gif

dsc00771s.th.jpg
dsc00774ew.th.jpg
dsc00775ui.th.jpg
Edited by duhasttas - 6/27/12 at 1:16pm
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K ASRock Z97M OC MSI R9 290 Gaming Team Vulcan DDR3 1600 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Thermaltake NiC C4 Windows 8.1 Pro x64 QNIX QX2700 CM TKL MX RED 
PowerCase
XFX PRO BLACK 750 DD Torture Rack 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
4790K ASRock Z97M OC MSI R9 290 Gaming Team Vulcan DDR3 1600 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Thermaltake NiC C4 Windows 8.1 Pro x64 QNIX QX2700 CM TKL MX RED 
PowerCase
XFX PRO BLACK 750 DD Torture Rack 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery