Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery - Page 2791

post #27901 of 107382
I used a couple of BP Crystal links to connect my mobo blocks to my CPU block. Works pretty good if you can get the heights and spacing correct...

post #27902 of 107382
Frozencpu got the DT Sniper now ...

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17227/ex-blc-1233/DT_Sniper_CPU_Liquid_Cooling_Block_Rev_2_-_Intel_LGA_Series_-_Black_Acetal.html

But also the Delta 120mm x 38mm High-Speed PWM Fan

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17228/fan-1058/Delta_120mm_x_38mm_High-Speed_PWM_Fan_-_2528_CFM_TFC1212DE-PWM.html

Maximum Air Flow: 252.8 CFM (Cubic feet per minute)
Maximum Air Pressure: 35.88 mmH2O

Talk about pressure biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
post #27903 of 107382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonne View Post

Frozencpu got the DT Sniper now ...
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17227/ex-blc-1233/DT_Sniper_CPU_Liquid_Cooling_Block_Rev_2_-_Intel_LGA_Series_-_Black_Acetal.html
But also the Delta 120mm x 38mm High-Speed PWM Fan
http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17228/fan-1058/Delta_120mm_x_38mm_High-Speed_PWM_Fan_-_2528_CFM_TFC1212DE-PWM.html
Maximum Air Flow: 252.8 CFM (Cubic feet per minute)
Maximum Air Pressure: 35.88 mmH2O
Talk about pressure biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

yeah, and @ 5500RPM. just in case i want my pc to fly across the room XD
"Black & Red"
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570k ASUS Maximus V Formula Sapphire HD 7950 OC 950Mhz Edition G.Skill 16GB (2x8G) 1333Mhz 9-9-9-24 (F3-10666C... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 128GB SSD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ASUS DRW-24B3ST DVD Burner Antec Kuhler 920 
PowerCase
Corsair AX 750 Corsair C70 
  hide details  
Reply
"Black & Red"
(10 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel i5-3570k ASUS Maximus V Formula Sapphire HD 7950 OC 950Mhz Edition G.Skill 16GB (2x8G) 1333Mhz 9-9-9-24 (F3-10666C... 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Crucial M4 128GB SSD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB ASUS DRW-24B3ST DVD Burner Antec Kuhler 920 
PowerCase
Corsair AX 750 Corsair C70 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27904 of 107382
want to join please. thanks
My Gaming PC
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 840 870A-G54 (MS-7599) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660  Samsung  
RAMRAMRAMCooling
Nanya Technology  Hyundai Electronics  PNY Electronics  Coolermaster Watercooler 
PowerCaseAudio
Corsair Antec 900 Nvidia HDMI 
  hide details  
Reply
My Gaming PC
(11 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 840 870A-G54 (MS-7599) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660  Samsung  
RAMRAMRAMCooling
Nanya Technology  Hyundai Electronics  PNY Electronics  Coolermaster Watercooler 
PowerCaseAudio
Corsair Antec 900 Nvidia HDMI 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27905 of 107382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by derickwm View Post

1x Alphacool XT45 480mm
2x Alphacool ST30 480mm

wubsmiley.gif

I've always been a big fan of the speediness of AquaTuning, considering the parts come from Germany! I think I emailed them less than a week ago and here they are. Definitely a customer for life.

Wish I had more room in the 932 for 480s'. Can't wait to see your setup D. thumb.gif

~Ceadder smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
I felt the same way with my 932. It's been a great case, but time to move on. That's why I finally gave in and bought a TJ07, which I've wanted for a long time.
By the way, I'll be ordering an Alphacool 480 Monsta for the "lower deck" next week.
Not that I'm trying to convince you to get a TJ07, or anything like that:D
S8 Build
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5775C ASUS Maximus VII Hero Titan Xp GSkill DDR3-2133 16GB  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Air until the loop upgrade Win10 Pro Acer Predator XB271HU 
KeyboardPowerCase
Ducky One TKL UK/ISO Custom EVGA SuperNOVA 1200P2 CaseLabs S8 White 
  hide details  
Reply
S8 Build
(11 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
5775C ASUS Maximus VII Hero Titan Xp GSkill DDR3-2133 16GB  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB Air until the loop upgrade Win10 Pro Acer Predator XB271HU 
KeyboardPowerCase
Ducky One TKL UK/ISO Custom EVGA SuperNOVA 1200P2 CaseLabs S8 White 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27906 of 107382
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerComissar View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by derickwm View Post

1x Alphacool XT45 480mm
2x Alphacool ST30 480mm

wubsmiley.gif

I've always been a big fan of the speediness of AquaTuning, considering the parts come from Germany! I think I emailed them less than a week ago and here they are. Definitely a customer for life.

Wish I had more room in the 932 for 480s'. Can't wait to see your setup D. thumb.gif

~Ceadder smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
I felt the same way with my 932. It's been a great case, but time to move on. That's why I finally gave in and bought a TJ07, which I've wanted for a long time.
By the way, I'll be ordering an Alphacool 480 Monsta for the "lower deck" next week.
Not that I'm trying to convince you to get a TJ07, or anything like that:D

Meh, I'm building my own monster. Just on the installment plan. 2-3 of these will cost about the same as a TJ07 and I'll have lots more room. biggrin.gif lol

I wanted a TJ Case before I got this. It was either that or the Cosmos cause I like the cleanliness of them. But the prices were way out of my range and my bro got the Newegg 932 with the all LED package for a song. Not a fan of blue so I went with the one Red LED fan for a bit more. It's a solid case. I'm down to modding the doors, next bit is widening the chassis x1 and possibly flipping the tray to be right hand oriented. But it takes money an I have precious little of it. thumb.gif

~Ceadder smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27907 of 107382
Finishing up The Window Mod.... Serious Dust Magnet.. tongue.gif





post #27908 of 107382
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post

Meh, I'm building my own monster. Just on the installment plan. 2-3 of these will cost about the same as a TJ07 and I'll have lots more room. biggrin.gif lol
I wanted a TJ Case before I got this. It was either that or the Cosmos cause I like the cleanliness of them. But the prices were way out of my range and my bro got the Newegg 932 with the all LED package for a song. Not a fan of blue so I went with the one Red LED fan for a bit more. It's a solid case. I'm down to modding the doors, next bit is widening the chassis x1 and possibly flipping the tray to be right hand oriented. But it takes money an I have precious little of it. thumb.gif
~Ceadder smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

DeathStar still under construction?


Would have loved to afford two Monsta 420s and a 360.
post #27909 of 107382
Quote:
Originally Posted by wermad View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post

Meh, I'm building my own monster. Just on the installment plan. 2-3 of these will cost about the same as a TJ07 and I'll have lots more room. biggrin.gif lol
I wanted a TJ Case before I got this. It was either that or the Cosmos cause I like the cleanliness of them. But the prices were way out of my range and my bro got the Newegg 932 with the all LED package for a song. Not a fan of blue so I went with the one Red LED fan for a bit more. It's a solid case. I'm down to modding the doors, next bit is widening the chassis x1 and possibly flipping the tray to be right hand oriented. But it takes money an I have precious little of it. thumb.gif
~Ceadder smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif

DeathStar still under construction?


Would have loved to afford two Monsta 420s and a 360.

Yep she's still under destruction.



Got the interior of the right door marked out ready for cutting, just need to get my Plexi to fit the space and have it etched before jumping in with both feet. I'm considering using another right side door and doing the same with it for the Left side since I don't need fans or a fan grill there now. cool.gif

Then when I can better afford it I'll get a used Chassis and figure out which side it's getting attached to. thumb.gif

~Ceadder smil3dbd4e4c2e742.gif
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #27910 of 107382
Quote:
Originally Posted by RKTGX95 View Post

yeah, and @ 5500RPM. just in case i want my pc to fly across the room XD

Would still love to see some Push/Pull result biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery