Overclock.net banner

[OFFICIAL] Videos of your Games thread!

65K views 957 replies 179 participants last post by  kx11 
#1 ·
Welcome to the *OFFICIAL* Video's of your Games thread!

The idea of this thread is two fold!

One. It will be somewhere we can look to see "Game Play" of games we might be thinking of buying!

And Two. Somewhere to post "Game Play Video's"

Rules for this thread:
1. Game Video Must Only be "Game Play" (No Cut Scenes)!
2. Fowl Language in Video is not allowed!
3. You MUST include the name of the game either in your post or in the title of your post!
4. Discussion about the Video is encouraged but try and keep discussion to chatter about the Video or things directly related!
5. Videos deemed unsuitable will be deleted!
6. Follow all rules in the TOS!

Let the games begin

See less See more
#6 ·
didnt want the waw to spoil future game play
lookin forward to playin it myself someday

dirt i was tempted, cuz i would've never known about it til i saw it.. so i cant wait for dirt 2 to come out now, thanks to you! <heard physX can be used in that game and it's a dx11 game>

#8 ·
time lapse!

Quote:
I TRIED

fun facts:

took 30+ minutes of recording in game, resulted in 80+ GB of videos in my fraps folder

took about 3 hours to speed up, render, speed up again, render, speed up again, render and edit.

It was a very fun project for me. I hope you enjoyed it as much as i did. I feel that this helps you appreciate GTA IV more.

#19 ·
what do you guys use to convert these videos because when i record the videos are huge like 12GBs+

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by philhalo66 View Post
what do you guys use to convert these videos because when i record the videos are huge like 12GBs+
I use virtualdub with x264vfw codec. I enable my 3 threads and use ratefactor based CRF @ 14 to 12 depending on the vide. For audio I use direct copy from source so no converting.

With CRF @ 14 this is what it resulted in. Even in HD it looks ok tonight I'll try 12