Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › !~Club 5770~!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

!~Club 5770~! - Page 31

post #301 of 5048
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post
O dear God, you're an idiot.. That graph clearly indicates that fan speed is on auto and currently at 39%

The only Fail here is you, so quit while you're ahead. You posted a screenshot, doesnt take much for anyone to proof that you're wrong in what you say...

Now, go get some better cooling on that card.
You have gone to name calling now? If you werent an IDIOT your would know msi after burner has its own auto fan controller which is customisable LOL. who is the idiot now?

EDIT : And if you werent an idiot you would know the program shows the max/ min of all settings in graph until the program restarts. So it will always show 99c fo max until I restart afterburner. program



Quote:
Originally Posted by SonDa5 View Post
I have been following this and I agree.
FAIL x2
Edited by brooze113 - 11/11/09 at 3:12pm
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
post #302 of 5048
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooze113 View Post
If you werent an IDIOT your would know msi after burner has its own auto fan controller which is customisable
Check your grammar, it's not name calling if it's the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by brooze113 View Post
That new screenshot you posted shows a very nice graph... Infact it's so nice that you can clearly see the fan only goes to 100% if the gpu temps go above 90'C

So, claiming the fan was at 100% only makes you admit to the fact that the card was infact also reaching temps of above 90'C..

So... which is it..?

Epic Fail

Who's the idiot now..? Still you!
Edited by keenan - 11/11/09 at 3:34pm
i5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 750 @4.2Ghz Gigabyte P55M-UD2 XFX HD5770 @1100/1450 4GB Ripjaw 2000 @9-9-9-27 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Acer 24 OCZ StealthXtreme 600W Antec 1200 
  hide details  
Reply
i5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 750 @4.2Ghz Gigabyte P55M-UD2 XFX HD5770 @1100/1450 4GB Ripjaw 2000 @9-9-9-27 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Acer 24 OCZ StealthXtreme 600W Antec 1200 
  hide details  
Reply
post #303 of 5048
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post
Check your grammar, it's not name calling if it's the truth



That new screenshot you posted shows a very nice graph... Infact it's so nice that you can clearly see the fan only goes to 100% if the gpu temps go above 90'C

So, claiming the fan was at 100% only makes you admit to the fact that the card was infact also reaching temps of above 90'C..

So... which is it..?

Epic Fail

Who's the idiot now..? Still you!
Fanspeed set to 100% @ 90c at 99c wouldnt fanspeed still be at 100%? It really doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out. I am not into the childish name calling atm. The point is you were wrong and you are still wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonDa5 View Post
I have been following this and I agree.
FAIL x3
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
post #304 of 5048
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooze113 View Post
Fanspeed set to 100% @ 90c at 99c wouldnt fanspeed still be at 100%?
So you're finally admitting that the card reached 99'C even with your clever custom graph..?

Sure, I'm not arguing the fact that you've set up a really clever graph to make your fan spin up to 100% above 90'C..

I am however saying that temps above 90'C is too hot... Now, stop "grasping at straws" and do something about those temps. Unless you want to RMA another card
Edited by keenan - 11/11/09 at 3:49pm
i5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 750 @4.2Ghz Gigabyte P55M-UD2 XFX HD5770 @1100/1450 4GB Ripjaw 2000 @9-9-9-27 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Acer 24 OCZ StealthXtreme 600W Antec 1200 
  hide details  
Reply
i5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 750 @4.2Ghz Gigabyte P55M-UD2 XFX HD5770 @1100/1450 4GB Ripjaw 2000 @9-9-9-27 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Acer 24 OCZ StealthXtreme 600W Antec 1200 
  hide details  
Reply
post #305 of 5048
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post
So you're finally admitting that the card reached 99'C even with your clever custom graph..?

Sure, I'm not arguing the fact that you've set up a really clever graph to make your fan spin up to 100% above 90'C..

I am however saying that temps above 90'C is too hot... Now, stop "grasping at straws" and do something about those temps. Unless you want to RMA another card
NO. It hit 99c Once. It didnt hit 99c in my 3dmark bench . It hit 99c earlier that day, BUT BECAUSE I DIDNT CLOSE MSI AFTER BURNER OR RESTART MY PC? SHUT DOWN IT STILL DISPLAYED 99C AS THE HIGHEST BECAUSE 99c IS THE HIGHEST TEMP IN THE TIME PERIOD THAT MSI AFTER BURNER HAD BEEN OPEN FOR.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
post #306 of 5048
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post
Your card is getting way too hot, 99'C would surely make it throttle back to 2d clocks, not to mention causing damage to your card..
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooze113 View Post
I am sorry but you are wrong. The minimum and maximum is what is shown in the graph. I only hi 99c once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kkbob33 View Post
Yeah def turn the fan up if you are hitting 99C.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooze113 View Post
My fanspeed was at 100%
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post
From that graph, clearly it wasnt...
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooze113 View Post
Fanspeed set to 100% @ 90c at 99c wouldnt fanspeed still be at 100%?
Quote:
Originally Posted by keenan View Post
So you're finally admitting that the card reached 99'C even with your clever custom graph..?
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooze113 View Post
NO

There's definitely a patern here
Edited by keenan - 11/11/09 at 4:07pm
i5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 750 @4.2Ghz Gigabyte P55M-UD2 XFX HD5770 @1100/1450 4GB Ripjaw 2000 @9-9-9-27 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Acer 24 OCZ StealthXtreme 600W Antec 1200 
  hide details  
Reply
i5
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 750 @4.2Ghz Gigabyte P55M-UD2 XFX HD5770 @1100/1450 4GB Ripjaw 2000 @9-9-9-27 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Acer 24 OCZ StealthXtreme 600W Antec 1200 
  hide details  
Reply
post #307 of 5048
Just wanted to share a few SS of MW2 on my system

My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
post #308 of 5048
I flashed my XFX to the Asus , and when i try to go above 1.3v it goes back to .95v

I use Asus Smart Doctor for voltage changes
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 @ 4.2 E762 Classy 4870x2 / 3x 5770 3gb PI Blacks 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
30gb OCZ SSD lg dvd burner All of them 42" Toshiba 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15v2 1000w toughpower Stacker 830 Razer Lachassis 
Mouse Pad
Coolmaster 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 @ 4.2 E762 Classy 4870x2 / 3x 5770 3gb PI Blacks 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
30gb OCZ SSD lg dvd burner All of them 42" Toshiba 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15v2 1000w toughpower Stacker 830 Razer Lachassis 
Mouse Pad
Coolmaster 
  hide details  
Reply
post #309 of 5048
Try using Msi Afterburner, seems to be the most successful thus far. What driver version are you using Assassin48?
post #310 of 5048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin48 View Post
I flashed my XFX to the Asus , and when i try to go above 1.3v it goes back to .95v

I use Asus Smart Doctor for voltage changes
this happened to me, that is why I use msi also
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsOS
Phenom II x4 955 3.8ghz GIGABYTE GA-MA790XT-UD4P saphire 5770 1010/1400 Windows 7 
PowerCase
OCZ 700 watt modular Haf 922 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › !~Club 5770~!