Originally Posted by techPowerUp!
- Dump Bios button on X1000 Series disabled until fix is found
- Artifact scanning should work better now
- Voltages can be saved to a profile and loaded on startup
- Fixed "New Malware.H" misdetection by McAfee
- Fixed "PCK/Morphine" misdetection by AntiVir PersonalEdition
- Fixed minor issue with profiles storing extended NVIDIA clocks
- Fixed warning "Alternate Pixelcenter"
- Added option to swap GPU and GPU environment temperature (cosmetic change for some ASUS NVIDIA cards)
- Temperature monitoring is back for NVIDIA cards
- Broken dialog sizes fixed on non-standard screen DPI settings