Ok, had some fun with my setup this weekend.
Got max unstable overclock with only changing FSB = 3.783GHz
, can only run 32M wPrime without crashing.
Max Stable so far is 3.64 GHz with running 3 runs of wPrime 1024M Stable
Going to finish my watercooling setup next month then start changing voltages and will try get 4Ghz, only 17 more on my FSB then to get it stable.
I love this setup.
* Athlon II X4 type: Athlon II x4 620
* CPU stepping and mfg date: 2 and I'm not sure on the date.
* Revision: blank in CPU-Z?
* Clock speed: 3640Mhz
* FSB x Multi: 280 x13.0
* Vcore: 1.376
* RAM speed: DDR3 1800 @ 1552mhz
* NB speed: 2800Mhz
* HT Link: 2800Mhz
* Motherboard: ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO
* Cooling method: Air
* CPU-Z Validation : http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=868170
* OS: Windows 7 x86
My RAM is running underclocking, Mobo says support for 1800 (O.C.), do you guys think its a bios setting or must i get that by using FSB.Edited by SystemTech - 12/6/09 at 9:59am