Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club - Page 1121

post #11201 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTHbot View Post
Did you see the10.6 thread when it was first released?

Talk about horror stories, mine made driver sweeper impossible to use so i had to uninstall through the set up of 10.6. That driver brought some really strange things out, hopefully 10.7 or the hotfix will, make it useable for most people.
Oddly enough, when I first installed them when they came out, I had soime issues with them, but a few days ago decided to install them again and haven't had any problems.
Hephaestus
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 2500K [4.5Ghz][100x45][1.29v] MSi P67A-GD65 [1.9 BIOS] MSi GTX670 PE OC MSi GTX670 PE OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz [9-9-9-24] Crucial M4 256GB [CORE] WD Caviar Black 1TB [FILEZ] WD Caviar Black 2TB [GAMEZ] 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Blu-Ray Combo Corsair H50 [Push/Pull][UltraKaze 3Ks] Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Retail SP1 Yamakasi Catleap Q270 27" S-IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Antec TP-750 Blue Lian Li Lancool PC-K62 Razer Naga Epic 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Goliathus Fragger Speed  X-Fi Titanium Logitech z5300 5.1 Logitech G930 
OtherOther
MS LifeCam Studio 1080p Belkin n52te 
  hide details  
Reply
Hephaestus
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 2500K [4.5Ghz][100x45][1.29v] MSi P67A-GD65 [1.9 BIOS] MSi GTX670 PE OC MSi GTX670 PE OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz [9-9-9-24] Crucial M4 256GB [CORE] WD Caviar Black 1TB [FILEZ] WD Caviar Black 2TB [GAMEZ] 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Blu-Ray Combo Corsair H50 [Push/Pull][UltraKaze 3Ks] Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Retail SP1 Yamakasi Catleap Q270 27" S-IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Antec TP-750 Blue Lian Li Lancool PC-K62 Razer Naga Epic 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Goliathus Fragger Speed  X-Fi Titanium Logitech z5300 5.1 Logitech G930 
OtherOther
MS LifeCam Studio 1080p Belkin n52te 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11202 of 28303
Okay then BRB, gotta run to the ATi site and see if I can't find one of the new Drivers Sarge was referring to.

~Ceadder
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11203 of 28303
And I'm back up and running. Stupid HDMI cable. Oh the degradation the I've been put through over something so F'N simple.

Still don't like Win 7 but I can put up with it now.

Now I just got to get my stupid XP drive to reformat so I can put together my RAID system.

~Ceadder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post
Okay then BRB, gotta run to the ATi site and see if I can't find one of the new Drivers Sarge was referring to.

~Ceadder
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11204 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post
And I'm back up and running. Stupid HDMI cable. Oh the degradation the I've been put through over something so F'N simple.

Still don't like Win 7 but I can put up with it now.

Now I just got to get my stupid XP drive to reformat so I can put together my RAID system.

~Ceadder
So it's. . .fixed?
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 x2 6400+ @3.4ghz MSI K9A2 Platinum AM2+ 790FX Saphire reference ATI Radeon HD4850 @stock G-skill 2x2 DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSKeyboard
WD 250gb IDE 7200 rpm N/A Windows XP Pro 32bit HP Wireles laptop style keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec Earth Watts 650w NZXT Gamma Razer Naga RocketFish 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Athlon 64 x2 6400+ @3.4ghz MSI K9A2 Platinum AM2+ 790FX Saphire reference ATI Radeon HD4850 @stock G-skill 2x2 DDR2 800 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSKeyboard
WD 250gb IDE 7200 rpm N/A Windows XP Pro 32bit HP Wireles laptop style keyboard 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec Earth Watts 650w NZXT Gamma Razer Naga RocketFish 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11205 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutOfBalanceOX View Post
youre case can handle it and so can the screws.
those holes shouldnt be blocked when you get the board. i think that its just the stand newegg uses that makes them looked blocked
wait which /screws should i use? the ones that came with my case (stock fan- antec 300) or the ones that come with the h50?
PC
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 870 @ 4 GHZ p7p55d-e pro EVGA GTS 450 G skill ddr3 eco Cas7 @ 1670 MHZ 
Power
Seasonic M12ii 620w 
  hide details  
Reply
PC
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 870 @ 4 GHZ p7p55d-e pro EVGA GTS 450 G skill ddr3 eco Cas7 @ 1670 MHZ 
Power
Seasonic M12ii 620w 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11206 of 28303
@WTHbot... Yup it's fixed. Finally got to play my Call of Pripyat game. Not to shabby in 1920x1080

The ones that came with the H50. To do push/pull you can use 2 per side. To do Push/Pull with a shroud you need those + 4 bolts of 6-32 threadpitch long enough to mount both shroud and fan. I got 3" bolts and a bag of nuts. I used two per bolt and then locked them into place with 1 then tightened the other to that nut to lock it down. Works great. In order to be able to fit my drive in the bay directly under my Puller I had to lop off the remaining bolt. Drive just clears the bolts.

~Ceadder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing angel View Post
wait which /screws should i use? the ones that came with my case (stock fan- antec 300) or the ones that come with the h50?
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Crosshair IV Formula Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 
RAMRAMRAMHard Drive
Corsair Dominator G. Skill Ripjaws X G. Skill x2 HITACHI 1TB Deskstars 1TB RAID0 
Optical DriveCoolingCoolingCooling
ASUS DRW-24B1ST  Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Swiftech 6950/6870 GPU Heatsink Monsoon 1/2"x5/8" PETG White Hardline tubing. 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Monsoon Economy Hardline fittings EK Dual DDC V2 top Swiftech Pump DDC-1T (2) Liquid Fusion V Double helix Reservoir 
CoolingCoolingCoolingCooling
Yate Loon 120x20 (D12SM-12C) Medium Speed Silen... EK Supreme HF Classified EK Thermosphere GPU Block EK Thermosphere GPU Block 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Win7 64 bit Ultimate OEM Asus VH222H Black HDMI Widescreen Logitech the OCZ went buhbye adios. Don't know ... Corsair CMPSU HX 850w Modular 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
HAF 932 Logitech g9x COOLER MASTER Weapon of Choice: M4 Duramesh Pad Logitech X-240 2.1 speakers 
OtherOther
Sunbeam Rheosmart 3 Creative X-Fi 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11207 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadderman View Post
@WTHbot... Yup it's fixed. Finally got to play my Call of Pripyat game. Not to shabby in 1920x1080

The ones that came with the H50. To do push/pull you can use 2 per side. To do Push/Pull with a shroud you need those + 4 bolts of 6-32 threadpitch long enough to mount both shroud and fan. I got 3" bolts and a bag of nuts. I used two per bolt and then locked them into place with 1 then tightened the other to that nut to lock it down. Works great. In order to be able to fit my drive in the bay directly under my Puller I had to lop off the remaining bolt. Drive just clears the bolts.

~Ceadder
can you post pictures
PC
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 870 @ 4 GHZ p7p55d-e pro EVGA GTS 450 G skill ddr3 eco Cas7 @ 1670 MHZ 
Power
Seasonic M12ii 620w 
  hide details  
Reply
PC
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 870 @ 4 GHZ p7p55d-e pro EVGA GTS 450 G skill ddr3 eco Cas7 @ 1670 MHZ 
Power
Seasonic M12ii 620w 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11208 of 28303
quick question. i installed my push/pull system but know my gt 240 temps have gone up by 30 F. used to idle around 88-100F but its hitting 135 but i increased the fan to 85% and know its hitting around 115. does windows media player use this much video??? or is it the push/pull system?
The RooR
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Amd fx 8120 ASUS 990fx sabertooth XFX R7870 ADATA XPG Gaming Series 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Velociraptor Corsair H100 Windows 7 Dell s2009 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair hx850 modular Nzxt tempest 410 elite Racer Deathadder Fatlilty Pad 
Audio
Creative X-fi Titanium 
  hide details  
Reply
The RooR
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Amd fx 8120 ASUS 990fx sabertooth XFX R7870 ADATA XPG Gaming Series 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Velociraptor Corsair H100 Windows 7 Dell s2009 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair hx850 modular Nzxt tempest 410 elite Racer Deathadder Fatlilty Pad 
Audio
Creative X-fi Titanium 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11209 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm-roor View Post
quick question. i installed my push/pull system but know my gt 240 temps have gone up by 30 F. used to idle around 88-100F but its hitting 135 but i increased the fan to 85% and know its hitting around 115. does windows media player use this much video??? or is it the push/pull system?
Is it intake or exhaust? If it's intake, that is probably the reason for the increase in temps. Pulling cool air in from the outside is good for the H50's rad, but not so great for case temps. I don't know much about your case. What's the air flow design of it. In other words, how many fans do you have pulling air in, and how many pulling air out? And what are the positions of said fans?
Hephaestus
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 2500K [4.5Ghz][100x45][1.29v] MSi P67A-GD65 [1.9 BIOS] MSi GTX670 PE OC MSi GTX670 PE OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz [9-9-9-24] Crucial M4 256GB [CORE] WD Caviar Black 1TB [FILEZ] WD Caviar Black 2TB [GAMEZ] 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Blu-Ray Combo Corsair H50 [Push/Pull][UltraKaze 3Ks] Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Retail SP1 Yamakasi Catleap Q270 27" S-IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Antec TP-750 Blue Lian Li Lancool PC-K62 Razer Naga Epic 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Goliathus Fragger Speed  X-Fi Titanium Logitech z5300 5.1 Logitech G930 
OtherOther
MS LifeCam Studio 1080p Belkin n52te 
  hide details  
Reply
Hephaestus
(22 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
Core i5 2500K [4.5Ghz][100x45][1.29v] MSi P67A-GD65 [1.9 BIOS] MSi GTX670 PE OC MSi GTX670 PE OC 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz [9-9-9-24] Crucial M4 256GB [CORE] WD Caviar Black 1TB [FILEZ] WD Caviar Black 2TB [GAMEZ] 
Optical DriveCoolingOSMonitor
LG Blu-Ray Combo Corsair H50 [Push/Pull][UltraKaze 3Ks] Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Retail SP1 Yamakasi Catleap Q270 27" S-IPS 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Antec TP-750 Blue Lian Li Lancool PC-K62 Razer Naga Epic 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Razer Goliathus Fragger Speed  X-Fi Titanium Logitech z5300 5.1 Logitech G930 
OtherOther
MS LifeCam Studio 1080p Belkin n52te 
  hide details  
Reply
post #11210 of 28303
yea its as an intake but it hasnt been that high with just a pull config. seems like it was mostly due to windows media player. dman makes it as hot as when i play l4d2!
The RooR
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Amd fx 8120 ASUS 990fx sabertooth XFX R7870 ADATA XPG Gaming Series 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Velociraptor Corsair H100 Windows 7 Dell s2009 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair hx850 modular Nzxt tempest 410 elite Racer Deathadder Fatlilty Pad 
Audio
Creative X-fi Titanium 
  hide details  
Reply
The RooR
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Amd fx 8120 ASUS 990fx sabertooth XFX R7870 ADATA XPG Gaming Series 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Western Digital Velociraptor Corsair H100 Windows 7 Dell s2009 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair hx850 modular Nzxt tempest 410 elite Racer Deathadder Fatlilty Pad 
Audio
Creative X-fi Titanium 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club