Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club - Page 2818

post #28171 of 28200
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameyscott View Post

New updates are coming in the future to this thread once I have more than 15 minutes to myself at a time. thumb.gif
any progress?
Cubic Beast
(13 items)
 
Dakine Server
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k Asus Maximus VIII Hero MSI R9 390 Gaming 8GB Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB Corsair H115i Windows 10 Acer G257Hu  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX860 Corsair Carbide Series Air 740 Corsair M65 Pro RGB 
Audio
stock Realtek AC1150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
pentium g3220 MSI H81M‑P33  XFX HD 7870 Gigahertz edition G.skill DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
patriot blaze Western Digital asus 24x dvd burner Intel 775 cooler 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 10 pro acer 19 cheapy antec earthwatts 430 
  hide details  
Reply
Cubic Beast
(13 items)
 
Dakine Server
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k Asus Maximus VIII Hero MSI R9 390 Gaming 8GB Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB Corsair H115i Windows 10 Acer G257Hu  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX860 Corsair Carbide Series Air 740 Corsair M65 Pro RGB 
Audio
stock Realtek AC1150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
pentium g3220 MSI H81M‑P33  XFX HD 7870 Gigahertz edition G.skill DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
patriot blaze Western Digital asus 24x dvd burner Intel 775 cooler 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 10 pro acer 19 cheapy antec earthwatts 430 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28172 of 28200
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenn82 View Post

any progress?

I kinda started building a new rig.... but next week is the start of 11 days off so I'll make sure and get it done. thumb.gif
post #28173 of 28200
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameyscott View Post

I kinda started building a new rig.... but next week is the start of 11 days off so I'll make sure and get it done. thumb.gif

new parts? YEAH! What you get?
Cubic Beast
(13 items)
 
Dakine Server
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k Asus Maximus VIII Hero MSI R9 390 Gaming 8GB Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB Corsair H115i Windows 10 Acer G257Hu  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX860 Corsair Carbide Series Air 740 Corsair M65 Pro RGB 
Audio
stock Realtek AC1150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
pentium g3220 MSI H81M‑P33  XFX HD 7870 Gigahertz edition G.skill DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
patriot blaze Western Digital asus 24x dvd burner Intel 775 cooler 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 10 pro acer 19 cheapy antec earthwatts 430 
  hide details  
Reply
Cubic Beast
(13 items)
 
Dakine Server
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k Asus Maximus VIII Hero MSI R9 390 Gaming 8GB Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB Corsair H115i Windows 10 Acer G257Hu  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX860 Corsair Carbide Series Air 740 Corsair M65 Pro RGB 
Audio
stock Realtek AC1150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
pentium g3220 MSI H81M‑P33  XFX HD 7870 Gigahertz edition G.skill DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
patriot blaze Western Digital asus 24x dvd burner Intel 775 cooler 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 10 pro acer 19 cheapy antec earthwatts 430 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28174 of 28200
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenn82 View Post

new parts? YEAH! What you get?
7700k and pro duo since I have two freesync monitors and no cable management since all the hardware will. Everything coming out for water cooling.
Guess it's not off topic since I'm currently using the h100i, but I have a table full of water cooling parts once the build is vetted and I have time!

Edited by jameyscott - 4/9/17 at 12:19am
post #28175 of 28200
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameyscott View Post

7700k and pro duo since I have two freesync monitors and no cable management since all the hardware will. Everything coming out for water cooling.
Guess it's not off topic since I'm currently using the h100i, but I have a table full of water cooling parts once the build is vetted and I have time!
nice build. had to stand on my head to see it all lol
Cubic Beast
(13 items)
 
Dakine Server
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k Asus Maximus VIII Hero MSI R9 390 Gaming 8GB Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB Corsair H115i Windows 10 Acer G257Hu  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX860 Corsair Carbide Series Air 740 Corsair M65 Pro RGB 
Audio
stock Realtek AC1150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
pentium g3220 MSI H81M‑P33  XFX HD 7870 Gigahertz edition G.skill DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
patriot blaze Western Digital asus 24x dvd burner Intel 775 cooler 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 10 pro acer 19 cheapy antec earthwatts 430 
  hide details  
Reply
Cubic Beast
(13 items)
 
Dakine Server
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 6700k Asus Maximus VIII Hero MSI R9 390 Gaming 8GB Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 950 Pro 256GB Corsair H115i Windows 10 Acer G257Hu  
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Cooler Master Quickfire Pro Corsair AX860 Corsair Carbide Series Air 740 Corsair M65 Pro RGB 
Audio
stock Realtek AC1150 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
pentium g3220 MSI H81M‑P33  XFX HD 7870 Gigahertz edition G.skill DDR3 1333 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
patriot blaze Western Digital asus 24x dvd burner Intel 775 cooler 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
windows 10 pro acer 19 cheapy antec earthwatts 430 
  hide details  
Reply
post #28176 of 28200
Thread Starter 
Thanks! Can't wait to get it all together. I'll hopefully do a build log for those interested. Early next week is when I've scheduled to work on the thread. Even my off time is still booked to the max. rolleyes.gif
post #28177 of 28200
I have a

Corsair AX1200I Digital ATX PSU and a Corsair Hydro H105i Liquid Cool on Windows 10 64bit...

I have been having random shut down and restart crashes and I was told to download Corsair Link to monitor my PSU and Water Cooler, but when I installed Corsair Link my PSU nor the Liquid Cooler show up. Everything else in my system from the video cards to processor do but not the Corsair products. Very strange for Corsair software.

When I go to Options > Devices it is totally blank. When I go to Graphing > Configure they don't show up there either. It only allows me to check on or off all the other parts in my system. Please help guys. Thanks in advance.
post #28178 of 28200
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistershan View Post

I have a

Corsair AX1200I Digital ATX PSU and a Corsair Hydro H105i Liquid Cool on Windows 10 64bit...

I have been having random shut down and restart crashes and I was told to download Corsair Link to monitor my PSU and Water Cooler, but when I installed Corsair Link my PSU nor the Liquid Cooler show up. Everything else in my system from the video cards to processor do but not the Corsair products. Very strange for Corsair software.

When I go to Options > Devices it is totally blank. When I go to Graphing > Configure they don't show up there either. It only allows me to check on or off all the other parts in my system. Please help guys. Thanks in advance.

I'm not very familiar with the software but doesn't it need some hardware to monitor your PSU?

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-commander-mini

So it looks like you need this thingy.
Edited by grillinman - 4/12/17 at 4:55pm
post #28179 of 28200
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by grillinman View Post

I'm not very familiar with the software but doesn't it need some hardware to monitor your PSU?

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair-commander-mini

So it looks like you need this thingy.

Nope that's not necessary. Both devices require a separate USB 2.0 headers as each device requires one.

Also there is no h105i if you have the h105 you don't have Corsair link connectivity.
post #28180 of 28200
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameyscott View Post

Nope that's not necessary. Both devices require a separate USB 2.0 headers as each device requires one.

Also there is no h105i if you have the h105 you don't have Corsair link connectivity.

Cool!

I had no idea this product even existed.Neat idea for sure.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club