Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club - Page 444

post #4431 of 28300
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordOne View Post
Uh, okay... Although it makes more sense when I quote it.



When the heck did my mom register on OCN?
Picture seems familiar

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLaren_F1 View Post
4 Runs on LinX, doesnt mean the system is fail. Sometimes i get error around 14-15 runs.

My latest LinX run @ 4.1GHz

Config: Fan->Sound Damper->H50->Fan

Yeah i guess'd so too, but i'm too cba to do few more runs on LinX since it takes 4-6mins on each cycle and tbh there is not even 1 application i use to stress the system as Prime95 let alone LinX...

But 4.0Ghz@1.352V at 70C with Prime95 damn more then enough for me and i'm pretty sure there is a lot more overclock room ahead so thank you very much Corsair H50
frankRIGstein
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700K @ 5.1Ghz 1.5v or 5.0Ghz 1.45v :( Asus Maximus IV GENE-Z/GEN3 ZOTAC GTX680 Samsung 2x4GB 2133Mhz 9-10-10-24-1T 1.53v 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M4 256GB + 2TB Caviar Green EK Supreme HF Black, XSPC 5870 WC Block, MCP655... Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit Asus 27" VK278Q 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HP WR743AA S2331a 23" Philips 47" 47PFL8404H LCD with Ambilight Razer Blackwidow Ultimate + Thermaltake Meka G1 Corsair TX850 850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM HAF X Razer Mamba + Razer Naga Molten Core Edition Razer Goliathus Control, Steelseries 4HD Asus Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Roland Cakewalk MA-15D Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
frankRIGstein
(17 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 2700K @ 5.1Ghz 1.5v or 5.0Ghz 1.45v :( Asus Maximus IV GENE-Z/GEN3 ZOTAC GTX680 Samsung 2x4GB 2133Mhz 9-10-10-24-1T 1.53v 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial M4 256GB + 2TB Caviar Green EK Supreme HF Black, XSPC 5870 WC Block, MCP655... Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit Asus 27" VK278Q 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
HP WR743AA S2331a 23" Philips 47" 47PFL8404H LCD with Ambilight Razer Blackwidow Ultimate + Thermaltake Meka G1 Corsair TX850 850W 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
CM HAF X Razer Mamba + Razer Naga Molten Core Edition Razer Goliathus Control, Steelseries 4HD Asus Xonar Essence STX 
Audio
Roland Cakewalk MA-15D Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4432 of 28300
I have a question. So I'm setting up Push/Pull config with 2 different fans. So should the weaker fan be pulling or pushing. I set it so that the Corsair stock fan, weaker, is pulling air from the radiator and pushes it out the back panel. My other fan, Silverstone FM121, is pushing air from behind the radiator toward the back panel. Is this config the best I can do? What else should I do to improve this. Also, what are some of the best 120mm fans out there that you guys recommend
post #4433 of 28300
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarlordOne View Post
Uh, okay... Although it makes more sense when I quote it.

[IMG][/IMG]

When the heck did my mom register on OCN?
The picture posted once is enough, less to scroll down through.

You want high res images? You got it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora1607 View Post
I have a question. So I'm setting up Push/Pull config with 2 different fans. So should the weaker fan be pulling or pushing. I set it so that the Corsair stock fan, weaker, is pulling air from the radiator and pushes it out the back panel. My other fan, Silverstone FM121, is pushing air from behind the radiator toward the back panel. Is this config the best I can do? What else should I do to improve this. Also, what are some of the best 120mm fans out there that you guys recommend
You want the weaker fan at the back, pulling. I've heard good things about CM R4's, San aces and Scythes. Theres lots of good fans around, i'm looking at some fractal designs.
Edited by Willhemmens - 2/28/10 at 3:36am
post #4434 of 28300
hi,

i just bought a corsair h50.

i wanted to ask a few questions.

1) how can i know that my pump is running at full speed?

2) Do i have to always run my corsair fan at 100% speed?

3) How do i install a push n pull setup? I have a 120mm case fan from my sniper which i want to use. do i need long screws?

Thanks.
First Build.
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I5-750 GA-P55A-UD3P Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming G. Skill 2 x 8GB 1600mhz ddr3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar black 1TB x 2 Samsung 840 PRO 256 GB Sony DVD-RW Corsair H50 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Benq 27" XL2720Z 144hz  Corsair TX850 Coolermaster Sniper 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply
First Build.
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core I5-750 GA-P55A-UD3P Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming G. Skill 2 x 8GB 1600mhz ddr3 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
WD Caviar black 1TB x 2 Samsung 840 PRO 256 GB Sony DVD-RW Corsair H50 
OSMonitorPowerCase
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Benq 27" XL2720Z 144hz  Corsair TX850 Coolermaster Sniper 
MouseMouse Pad
Logitech G502 Steelseries QCK 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4435 of 28300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willhemmens View Post
....You want high res images? You got it.
> > > and by reading your system spec's, you are only using a 400W PSU... UnBeLeIveAbLe,
but showing 4 TRUE ! ! ! [ Gorgious_FULL Blown_ H2O system for there, tho,
Willhemmens . . . ]


mr-Charles .

.

Edited by mr-Charles - 2/28/10 at 10:52am
the= BLK-Bx
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE [C3] Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5 [F2] XFX HD 4890 1GB XXX Edition 2x2GB Mushkin Blackline DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSKeyboard
SSD_Vertex 2_40GB / WD 74GB Raptors DVD/CDRW Win7 Ult./XP Pro+SP3 G15 
PowerCase
Corsair TX750 CM STORM - Scout >>> REAL H2O in Progress ! ! ! 
  hide details  
Reply
the= BLK-Bx
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE [C3] Gigabyte GA-790FXTA-UD5 [F2] XFX HD 4890 1GB XXX Edition 2x2GB Mushkin Blackline DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSKeyboard
SSD_Vertex 2_40GB / WD 74GB Raptors DVD/CDRW Win7 Ult./XP Pro+SP3 G15 
PowerCase
Corsair TX750 CM STORM - Scout >>> REAL H2O in Progress ! ! ! 
  hide details  
Reply
post #4436 of 28300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord View Post
hi,

i just bought a corsair h50.

i wanted to ask a few questions.

1) how can i know that my pump is running at full speed?

2) Do i have to always run my corsair fan at 100% speed?

3) How do i install a push n pull setup? I have a 120mm case fan from my sniper which i want to use. do i need long screws?

Thanks.
1)If you plug the pump into a system fan header and see what its spinning at, it should be around 1400.

2) No you dont but for best temps its a good idea.

3) No if you use 2 screws to hold the fan on one side and then 2 screws to hold the other on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr-Charles View Post
> > > and by reading your system spec's, you are only using a 400W PSU... UnBeLeIveAbLe,
but showing 4 TRUE ! ! ! [ Gorgious H2O system for there, tho, Willhemmens . . . ]


mr-Charles .

.
Thanks, its taken a while. 400W is fine for what i do, you can easily run two 4770's in crossfire with a 400 and thats what i do.
Edited by Willhemmens - 2/28/10 at 2:13am
post #4437 of 28300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willhemmens View Post
You want the weaker fan at the back, pulling. I've heard good things about CM R4's, San aces and Scythes. Theres lots of good fans around, i'm looking at some fractal designs.
As in the Corsair fan being on the side near the CPU blowing air into the radiator? Or blowing air toward the center of the case.
post #4438 of 28300
Quote:
Originally Posted by sora1607 View Post
As in the Corsair fan being on the side near the CPU blowing air into the radiator? Or blowing air toward the center of the case.
You want it blowing air out of the case, so the air goes threw the silverstone fan though the rad then then corsair sucks it though the rad.
post #4439 of 28300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willhemmens View Post
You want it blowing air out of the case, so the air goes threw the silverstone fan though the rad then then corsair sucks it though the rad.
It sounds like the way I have it set up at the moment. It goes Corsair fan pushing air out the back panel, then radiator, then Silverstone fan pushing air into the radiator. Still looking for another fan to replace the Corsair stock fan but this setup is pretty sweet. Will post pic soon to join the club
post #4440 of 28300
Quote:
Originally Posted by sora1607 View Post
It sounds like the way I have it set up at the moment. It goes Corsair fan pushing air out the back panel, then radiator, then Silverstone fan pushing air into the radiator. Still looking for another fan to replace the Corsair stock fan but this setup is pretty sweet. Will post pic soon to join the club
Good stuff, looking forward to the photos.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club