Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club - Page 603

post #6021 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB17 View Post
Yes. Using my sig rig the H50 has been alot better compared to my NH-D14. I liked my Megahalems over the NH-D14 also. The D-14 for its size wasn't worth it IMO. The Mega was smaller and has better mounting for the same/close temps.
All I really care about is performance..
The Tortoise
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Batch: 3917C043 e760 Classified ASUS Radeon 5870 G.SKILL Ripjaws 12GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD1500HLFS + (2) WD1001FALS LG DVD-RW Win7 64-bit HP 2509m 25" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750W HAF 932 Logitech G500 
Mouse Pad
X-TRAC Ripper XXL 
  hide details  
Reply
The Tortoise
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Batch: 3917C043 e760 Classified ASUS Radeon 5870 G.SKILL Ripjaws 12GB DDR3 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD1500HLFS + (2) WD1001FALS LG DVD-RW Win7 64-bit HP 2509m 25" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750W HAF 932 Logitech G500 
Mouse Pad
X-TRAC Ripper XXL 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6022 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenLord View Post
Hey, well i went for these

They're looking pretty good!! and quiet, not bad Airflow too



How is the high static pressure on those compared to the Ultra Kaze's?

I didn't see that particular in fan in Martinm's multi fan radiator test.
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Bloomfield D0 @ 3.8GHz ASUS Sabertooth EVGA GTX 970 SC G.SKILL "Ripjaws" 12GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB Seagate Barracuda ASUS DRW-24B1ST Corsair H-50 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer H236HL Logitech Media Keyboard 600 CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX HAF 932 Black 
MouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Xornet Black Pad Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Bloomfield D0 @ 3.8GHz ASUS Sabertooth EVGA GTX 970 SC G.SKILL "Ripjaws" 12GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB Seagate Barracuda ASUS DRW-24B1ST Corsair H-50 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer H236HL Logitech Media Keyboard 600 CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX HAF 932 Black 
MouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Xornet Black Pad Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6023 of 28303
well got my h50 installed, not that hard just a couple steps and gotta make sure u follow directions...temps...well idle only dropped 1-2c as i was sitting at 30-31c and now sitting at 29C, BUT LOAD!!!! high was 55C, after 10 rounds of IBT, max temp is 50C dropped a whole 5C, not bad(wish it was better, but ehh)
19D Cavalry Scout
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
B50 Phenom II Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P Sapphire 4850X2 2GB 725/1125 G-Skill DDr3 1600MHz 2X2Gig 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 500GB F3 Win 7 24" Westinghouse G11 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec TruePower 650W Hybrid CM Storm Scout G500 U need one of those? 
  hide details  
Reply
19D Cavalry Scout
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
B50 Phenom II Gigabyte MA770T-UD3P Sapphire 4850X2 2GB 725/1125 G-Skill DDr3 1600MHz 2X2Gig 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Samsung 500GB F3 Win 7 24" Westinghouse G11 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Antec TruePower 650W Hybrid CM Storm Scout G500 U need one of those? 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6024 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwwIX View Post
How is the high static pressure on those compared to the Ultra Kaze's?

I didn't see that particular in fan in Martinm's multi fan radiator test.
Hey man, i'm not sure how they compare to the Ultra's but follow the link for the static pressure,

I also think these are recent fans so not sure were they'll stand in comparison,

Beating the **** out of my 4ghz @ 33idle 55 Load!
Bench Press!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k - 4.8Ghz - 1.45v ASRock P67 Fatal1ty Pro EVGA GTX 570 SLi (900/1800/2100) Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 PC3-12800C7 @ 2000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair Force-3 120gb SSD + OTHERS EK HighFlow i7 CPU Blocks Win 7 Home Premium (64) Dell E248WFP + Dell S2309W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair TX950 Corsair 800D Razer Mamba 
Mouse Pad
Raser Vespula  
  hide details  
Reply
Bench Press!
(14 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-2500k - 4.8Ghz - 1.45v ASRock P67 Fatal1ty Pro EVGA GTX 570 SLi (900/1800/2100) Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 PC3-12800C7 @ 2000Mhz 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Corsair Force-3 120gb SSD + OTHERS EK HighFlow i7 CPU Blocks Win 7 Home Premium (64) Dell E248WFP + Dell S2309W 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G110 Corsair TX950 Corsair 800D Razer Mamba 
Mouse Pad
Raser Vespula  
  hide details  
Reply
post #6025 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swoosh19 View Post
@rzs77

how many months is it running?i like to mod my h50 and i want to know if the h50 pump can handle 2 rads and a res
I think it can handle 240 rads cos I read somewhere that a similar product used a 240 rad with the same pump. forgot the name. (CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG)

Btw, it's been running for 2 weeks now
The Red Bitch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
955 Black Edition C3 Stepping Asus Crosshair IV Formula AMD Radeon 6970 2x2GB RED Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
320GB Samsung + 1TB WD Windows 7 Ultimate x64 3x Dell U2311H Ultrasharp PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Black Silverstone TJ07 Razer Lachesis Zowie PTF 
  hide details  
Reply
The Red Bitch
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
955 Black Edition C3 Stepping Asus Crosshair IV Formula AMD Radeon 6970 2x2GB RED Crucial Ballistix Tracer DDR3 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
320GB Samsung + 1TB WD Windows 7 Ultimate x64 3x Dell U2311H Ultrasharp PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750W 
CaseMouseMouse Pad
Black Silverstone TJ07 Razer Lachesis Zowie PTF 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6026 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by leppie View Post
Nice Ambient temps?



What is airflow control? Is that like ATC?
Ambient was 20C
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k Asrock Z77 Extreme6 EVGA GTX670 FTW Samsung Wonder Ram @ 2200 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD Seagate 7200.12 1TB Hard Drive Asus Super Multi Drive XSPC Rasa Block 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Laing D5 HWLabs Black Ice 360 Radiator Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung S23A750D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G105 Corsair TX750 V2 NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Xtrac Ripper Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
3770k Asrock Z77 Extreme6 EVGA GTX670 FTW Samsung Wonder Ram @ 2200 mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveCooling
Sandisk Extreme 120GB SSD Seagate 7200.12 1TB Hard Drive Asus Super Multi Drive XSPC Rasa Block 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
Laing D5 HWLabs Black Ice 360 Radiator Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung S23A750D 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G105 Corsair TX750 V2 NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G9x 
Mouse PadAudio
Xtrac Ripper Logitech G930 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6027 of 28303
Hello,

I recently got the Lancool K62 case together with the system listed below in the signature, Corsair H50, i7 930 oc @4ghz etc

Impressions so far, given that its my first windowed PC, I love the case, find I look inside the machine a fair bit, have kept it stock but with the Vapor X 5870 card being a fair length it (together with the HD case) means the air flow from lower 1000rpm 120mm front fan is probably not all that it could be.

I have the rear mounted H50 rad with the Corsair supplied 120 fan installed as intake (not yet on push-pull) and used the spare Lian Li 120mm fan in the slot above the Hd cage at the front of the machine to blow into the case,across the top of the graphics card and heatsink area, with the 2 top chassis 1000rpm 140mm fans exhausting out. I did reverse the Corsair fan to exhaust 9per some views here in the thread) but for me, internal temps rose.

In a presently now warm room the idle numbers are.. (looks at Core temp..42, 39. 42, 38). On OCCT stress test at 100%, the figures rise to on average to mid 80s, that does concern me some.

I have opened various real life tasks..numerous youtube videos, Assassins Creed 2, blu-ray film, Photoshop etc, and found the temps at average of high 40s - mid 50s. and stable.

I cannot see when I am likely to be doing all that at the same time, so I guess that the temps for the PC appear okay in the 'real world' so to speak.

The exhaust top fans seem to do their job too, however still look to change H50 radiator fan and get two for push/pull, if forum members have any recent views on this, (..yes am plowing through the thread slowly!)

I have two slots taken with blu-ray player, and another dvd drive below that, so am sticking with the spare Lian Li 120mm fan in the space left in the top cage cage meantime.

Any views/comments are welcome, bearing in mind am new to this please.

Am looking for a 'cool' reliable system,.. rather than 'ice cold' (and more costly)

Akasa Apache and Gentle Typhoons are 2 fans I keep seeing appearing as good fans for the job..?

Thanks for reading. -))
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz Asus P6TD Deluxe Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Moth Sapphire Vapor X HD5870 graphics card Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB Samsung SH-B083L/RSBP 8x BluRay ROM / 16x DVD±RW D Windows 7 Pro - 64 bit Corsair HX 750w modular PSU 
Case
LANCOOL PC-K62 case 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz Asus P6TD Deluxe Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Moth Sapphire Vapor X HD5870 graphics card Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB Samsung SH-B083L/RSBP 8x BluRay ROM / 16x DVD±RW D Windows 7 Pro - 64 bit Corsair HX 750w modular PSU 
Case
LANCOOL PC-K62 case 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6028 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja306 View Post
Hello,

I recently got the Lancool K62 case together with the system listed below in the signature, Corsair H50, i7 930 oc @4ghz etc

Impressions so far, given that its my first windowed PC, I love the case, find I look inside the machine a fair bit, have kept it stock but with the Vapor X 5870 card being a fair length it (together with the HD case) means the air flow from lower 1000rpm 120mm front fan is probably not all that it could be.

I have the rear mounted H50 rad with the Corsair supplied 120 fan installed as intake (not yet on push-pull) and used the spare Lian Li 120mm fan in the slot above the Hd cage at the front of the machine to blow into the case,across the top of the graphics card and heatsink area, with the 2 top chassis 1000rpm 140mm fans exhausting out. I did reverse the Corsair fan to exhaust 9per some views here in the thread) but for me, internal temps rose.

In a presently now warm room the idle numbers are.. (looks at Core temp..42, 39. 42, 38). On OCCT stress test at 100%, the figures rise to on average to mid 80s, that does concern me some.

I have opened various real life tasks..numerous youtube videos, Assassins Creed 2, blu-ray film, Photoshop etc, and found the temps at average of high 40s - mid 50s. and stable.

I cannot see when I am likely to be doing all that at the same time, so I guess that the temps for the PC appear okay in the 'real world' so to speak.

The exhaust top fans seem to do their job too, however still look to change H50 radiator fan and get two for push/pull, if forum members have any recent views on this, (..yes am plowing through the thread slowly!)

I have two slots taken with blu-ray player, and another dvd drive below that, so am sticking with the spare Lian Li 120mm fan in the space left in the top cage cage meantime.

Any views/comments are welcome, bearing in mind am new to this please.

Am looking for a 'cool' reliable system,.. rather than 'ice cold' (and more costly)

Akasa Apache and Gentle Typhoons are 2 fans I keep seeing appearing as good fans for the job..?

Thanks for reading. -))
Hey dude, get us a pic I love Lancool cases.

Anyhow, you might want to try the fan as exhaust also. Which ever way you get better results, keep it. Mid 80's is a bit high, but if you only game or what not then it's fine as it'll never really reach that high.

How do you have your pump connected? To a motherboard header, or to the PSU?
B&W
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO (WI-FI AC) Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS)// OCZ Vertex 4 1... EK Water blocks P280 Water Cooling Kit Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition Samsung 40" LED 4K TV 
PowerCase
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 120-G2 Corsair Obsidian 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
B&W
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO (WI-FI AC) Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-... 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS)// OCZ Vertex 4 1... EK Water blocks P280 Water Cooling Kit Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition Samsung 40" LED 4K TV 
PowerCase
EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G2 120-G2 Corsair Obsidian 900D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6029 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenLord View Post
Hey man, i'm not sure how they compare to the Ultra's but follow the link for the static pressure,

I also think these are recent fans so not sure were they'll stand in comparison,

Beating the **** out of my 4ghz @ 33idle 55 Load!
I Am having trouble finding consistent info on the Ultra Kaze's air pressure.
Apparently it's 4.00 mm H2O from what i have found so far.

I Am clueless when it comes to air pressure measurements tbh.
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Bloomfield D0 @ 3.8GHz ASUS Sabertooth EVGA GTX 970 SC G.SKILL "Ripjaws" 12GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB Seagate Barracuda ASUS DRW-24B1ST Corsair H-50 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer H236HL Logitech Media Keyboard 600 CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX HAF 932 Black 
MouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Xornet Black Pad Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 920 Bloomfield D0 @ 3.8GHz ASUS Sabertooth EVGA GTX 970 SC G.SKILL "Ripjaws" 12GB DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
1TB Seagate Barracuda ASUS DRW-24B1ST Corsair H-50 Windows 7 Ultimate x64 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
Acer H236HL Logitech Media Keyboard 600 CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX HAF 932 Black 
MouseMouse PadAudio
CM Storm Xornet Black Pad Onboard 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6030 of 28303
Thanks chicken..great name btw..

i do like the case, got it after reading reviews, hoping to get the radiator as sensibly cool as poss then do the cold cathode light thing...its such a nice case for showing.

Will def post a pic with H50 install etc, but away for few days so prob next week sometime. Thanks for the comment, your right, unless constantly needing to use the machine flat out all the time, my tems should be okay for my needs, I suppose its just about getting best result for heat/performance.

I do like the Corsair H50, so its on with the reading of the thread re replacemnt/upgarde of fans.

cheers fae scotland!
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz Asus P6TD Deluxe Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Moth Sapphire Vapor X HD5870 graphics card Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB Samsung SH-B083L/RSBP 8x BluRay ROM / 16x DVD±RW D Windows 7 Pro - 64 bit Corsair HX 750w modular PSU 
Case
LANCOOL PC-K62 case 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 930 2.80GHz Overclocked to 4.00GHz Asus P6TD Deluxe Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Moth Sapphire Vapor X HD5870 graphics card Corsair XMS3 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MH 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSPower
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB Samsung SH-B083L/RSBP 8x BluRay ROM / 16x DVD±RW D Windows 7 Pro - 64 bit Corsair HX 750w modular PSU 
Case
LANCOOL PC-K62 case 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club