Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club - Page 913

post #9121 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by burningrave101 View Post
Those of you with i7's what kind of temps are you seeing with the H50 when clocked at 4Ghz and higher using the H50? Anyone at 4.2Ghz (HT on) with good temps using the H50?
4.2Ghz with HT enabled and hit the high 70's for me with a push-pull config and high 60's to low 70's on one core at 4.0 with HT. Ambient ~19-21C

I hate how hot intel chips run, however, I love how power efficient and load-specific they are. Running at 3.36Ghz with EIST, Turbo, and HT right now because I don't need more power for gaming. downclocks to 1.4Ghz when idle Maybe Phenoms run cooler because they are bigger... more surface area to dissipate heat
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 6700HQ nVidia GTX 965m 16GB DDR4-2133 120GB M.2.SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
480GB Crucial M500 Windows 10 Pro Dell Ultrasharp u2713hm Corsair Vengeance K70 
MouseAudio
Logitech G600 Creative T20 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 6700HQ nVidia GTX 965m 16GB DDR4-2133 120GB M.2.SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
480GB Crucial M500 Windows 10 Pro Dell Ultrasharp u2713hm Corsair Vengeance K70 
MouseAudio
Logitech G600 Creative T20 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9122 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryoshi View Post
4.2Ghz with HT enabled and hit the high 70's for me with a push-pull config and high 60's to low 70's on one core at 4.0 with HT. Ambient ~19-21C

I hate how hot intel chips run, however, I love how power efficient and load-specific they are. Running at 3.36Ghz with EIST, Turbo, and HT right now because I don't need more power for gaming. downclocks to 1.4Ghz when idle
Wow those temps are amazing :O what voltage are r u running to get to 4.2?
post #9123 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpopsaranghae View Post
Wow those temps are amazing :O what voltage are r u running to get to 4.2?
A lot, lol. I think it was around 1.464 or a bit higher. Took about 1.4 to hit 4.0Ghz with HT on the Tpower i55 I had. Those temps/clocks were from that board. I can do 4.0 w/ht on this one, maybe more, as well.
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 6700HQ nVidia GTX 965m 16GB DDR4-2133 120GB M.2.SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
480GB Crucial M500 Windows 10 Pro Dell Ultrasharp u2713hm Corsair Vengeance K70 
MouseAudio
Logitech G600 Creative T20 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 6700HQ nVidia GTX 965m 16GB DDR4-2133 120GB M.2.SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
480GB Crucial M500 Windows 10 Pro Dell Ultrasharp u2713hm Corsair Vengeance K70 
MouseAudio
Logitech G600 Creative T20 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9124 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryoshi View Post
A lot, lol. I think it was around 1.464 or a bit higher. Took about 1.4 to hit 4.0Ghz with HT on the Tpower i55 I had. Those temps/clocks were from that board. I can do 4.0 w/ht on this one, maybe more, as well.
dang ambients must make a hell of a difference then, cuz i hit 84 on linx with my 4.2 ghz oc, and that is with 1.344 V. My ambients are around 24-25 C :/ or do u think there is something wrong with my h50?
post #9125 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpopsaranghae View Post
dang ambients must make a hell of a difference then, cuz i hit 84 on linx with my 4.2 ghz oc, and that is with 1.344 V. My ambients are around 24-25 C :/ or do u think there is something wrong with my h50?
i7 9xx require less voltage. Those temps seem about right for that chip and the h50 assuming you have HT enabled. Ambient temps make a HUGE difference with the h50.
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 6700HQ nVidia GTX 965m 16GB DDR4-2133 120GB M.2.SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
480GB Crucial M500 Windows 10 Pro Dell Ultrasharp u2713hm Corsair Vengeance K70 
MouseAudio
Logitech G600 Creative T20 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i7 6700HQ nVidia GTX 965m 16GB DDR4-2133 120GB M.2.SSD 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
480GB Crucial M500 Windows 10 Pro Dell Ultrasharp u2713hm Corsair Vengeance K70 
MouseAudio
Logitech G600 Creative T20 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9126 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by staryoshi View Post
i7 9xx require less voltage. Those temps seem about right for that chip and the h50 assuming you have HT enabled. Ambient temps make a HUGE difference with the h50.
lol ok thanks. im not that worried about linx temps since i never hit that. Even when i game i dont get passed 67 C so im still happy :] only reason i am running it at 4.2 ghz is because i want to run my ram at 1600 mhz :] and i cant seem to get 20x200 bclk stable without a lot more voltage than 191x21. Dam even multipliers, ROFLMAO
post #9127 of 28303
just got mine
running in a push pull with 2 Rosewill RFA-120-K
so far its just a 1-3C temp dif then my air cooler waz on load idle is 1-3 lower also
how long does it take for the stock thermal past to set?




also are the tubes sopose 2 be at the top or bottom?
iv seen them both ways in this thred
wats this
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
faster then an amd gigerbyte er gtfo internal good ramz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
there hard ha! not mac shows nice pic big 
Case
afro engeneered 
  hide details  
Reply
wats this
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
faster then an amd gigerbyte er gtfo internal good ramz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
there hard ha! not mac shows nice pic big 
Case
afro engeneered 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9128 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben h View Post
just got mine
running in a push pull with 2 Rosewill RFA-120-K
so far its just a 1-3C temp dif then my air cooler waz on load idle is 1-3 lower also
how long does it take for the stock thermal past to set?

also are the tubes sopose 2 be at the top or bottom?
iv seen them both ways in this thred
No cure time for Shin Estu (stock TIM), it does however need a few heat cycles to work its way into all the nooks and crannies

Tubes,,, anyway you want them, its all good.
post #9129 of 28303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethy666 View Post
No cure time for Shin Estu (stock TIM), it does however need a few heat cycles to work its way into all the nooks and crannies

Tubes,,, anyway you want them, its all good.
ahh kk

and ty imma try and straiten them out a lil bit so there isnt as much as a curv
wats this
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
faster then an amd gigerbyte er gtfo internal good ramz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
there hard ha! not mac shows nice pic big 
Case
afro engeneered 
  hide details  
Reply
wats this
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
faster then an amd gigerbyte er gtfo internal good ramz 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
there hard ha! not mac shows nice pic big 
Case
afro engeneered 
  hide details  
Reply
post #9130 of 28303
how good are these compared to my sig cooler? Thinking about picking one up
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Water Cooling
Overclock.net › Forums › Cooling › Water Cooling › [Official] Corsair Hydro Series Club