I was going to use this method from DFI:
"Diamond Flash Image is unique feature developed by DFI to facilitate users flashing BIOS. User does not have to run the complicated procedures, but just flash the BIOS as an easy job.
1. Prepare one piece of clean floppy diskette.
2. Run the BIOS file from website directly or copy it to HDD to run.
3. It will image to floppy disk drive "A" including flash utility, BIOS file along with instruction and create booting program automatically.
4. Boot up the system from FDD. It will automatically flash the BIOS.
5. Press "F1" as instructed when completing the flashing.
6. Run "Load Optimized Defaults" or "Load Setup Defaults" in BIOS after completing the BIOS flashing."