Originally Posted by ovyeminem
1. By strap i guess you mean, if not explain what please, if so, Ratio is 16:6.
2. NB freq is at 2k, it doesnt go over that when i overclock, i always have to lower the multi on it and 1.250V(tried higher but still the same result).
3. CPU freq is at 3250 right now with 250 FSB and 13 multi and 1.425V(tried higher, but the same result).
I only have problems with 1 Dimm stick, so dual channel doesnt even come into discussion since im only using one to try and take FSB over 250, because with only the other 1 I can take it past 250 so no point in using that too.
The memory strap is in the Cell Menu section of the BIOS. Right under (not in)Under Advanced Dram settings.
It's read only and should give one of those ratios (1:2, 1:2.66, 1:3.33 or 1:4)
1. Are Both Sticks the Same? (i.e. frequency, timings and voltage?)
2. What is your Ram Frequency set to @ 250Mhz (fsb)
3. What Dimm Slots are you using? Closest to the CPU Socket or Farthest?
4. CPU-NB (Memory Controller) Should be at least 3 times the frequency of the Ram. If CPU-Z says 800Mhz (Really 1600Mhz) then your NB shuold be 2400Mhz+