Originally Posted by Fishie36
Hmm... well here goes
1) Power is expensive in my area and just my rig would likely cost in the range of $20 a month. My parents wouldn't be too happy with that and probably make me pay it out of my allowance.
2) It heats up my room causing 95+ degrees in the summer.
3) It has to be closed down to play games, and that would really irritate me.
4) My cpu would always run at full clock and voltage instead of idle clock and voltage (800Mhz @ .925V vs. 2000Mhz @ 1.5V)
5) I would rather make a contributation by donating rather than though my power bill, but I'm only 17 and can't do that either.
6) I don't think cancer is such a bad thing and if we did find a cure for it then we would all die of an overpopulated planet (not that it's not over populated enough as it is)
Yeah, that's all.