Ok, I've been trying to order two 7800 GTX for about a month now, and the store I ordered them from said they can't get a hold of it anymore and that I have to wait a while longer probably till late January. So I told them to cancel those two orders. So I'm thinking, should I get 2x7800 GTX or wait until late January or early February to see if the rumors of G71 is true?
post #1 of 12
1/7/06 at 8:05am