Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Other Hardware Mods › Cables and Sleeving › Cable Sleeving Gallery & Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Cable Sleeving Gallery & Discussion - Page 652

post #6511 of 14118
i wanna do a full tower all single braid black n red. combo..
i can't register at MDPC.
anywhere els i can buy these tools n cables?

thx
post #6512 of 14118
hey guys just wondering, im from Brazil been sleeving my PSU for about a week now and I was wondering what tools I can use for depining molex pins. What suggestions can you make? Ive sleeved most of my PSU and got to the Female Molex and I cant seem to find somehting that will work. Any ideas?
post #6513 of 14118
Well as everyone knows from time to time, I run a live cast, just to hang out answer questions and well just have a good time. Today and right now is one of those time! Come join @ http://www.livestream.com/Lutro0

thumb.gif


Thanks to all that watched!
Edited by Lutro0 - 3/21/12 at 3:15pm
post #6514 of 14118
I have been hearing about this MDPC site so I went and tried to register.I cannot register.Is the site down for some reason.With that black background and the text size and color I simply cannot make out what the screen says (OK the "Register " word is big enough) Here is where I am going,clicking on "Register" has no effect.
http://en.mdpc-x.com/mdpc-sleeve.htm
WC Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-930@4.05GHz ASUS P6X58D-Preminum XFX GeForce 275 896mb 6GB Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 150gb Raptor LightScan Win 7 64-bit Acer 22" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Corsair HX620W Antec 1200 several various 
Mouse Pad
none 
  hide details  
Reply
WC Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-930@4.05GHz ASUS P6X58D-Preminum XFX GeForce 275 896mb 6GB Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 150gb Raptor LightScan Win 7 64-bit Acer 22" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Corsair HX620W Antec 1200 several various 
Mouse Pad
none 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6515 of 14118
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever109 View Post

i wanna do a full tower all single braid black n red. combo..
i can't register at MDPC.
anywhere els i can buy these tools n cables?

thx
I bought all my tools from frozenCPU.com and they work perfectly.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
The Prodigy
(16 items)
 
 
Dream Rig Contest
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[AMD] Athlon II x2 255 [Gigabyte] GA-78LMT-SP2 [Onboard] ATI Radeon 3000 [Crucial] Ballistix 8GB (2x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
[Western Digital] Blue 320GB [Maxtor] 320GB soon to be adding 4TB from WD Red [Lite-On] DVD Player/Burner 
CoolingOS
[Stock] [Mircrosoft] Windows 7/ Home server 2011 
  hide details  
Reply
The Prodigy
(16 items)
 
 
Dream Rig Contest
(11 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
[AMD] Athlon II x2 255 [Gigabyte] GA-78LMT-SP2 [Onboard] ATI Radeon 3000 [Crucial] Ballistix 8GB (2x4GB) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
[Western Digital] Blue 320GB [Maxtor] 320GB soon to be adding 4TB from WD Red [Lite-On] DVD Player/Burner 
CoolingOS
[Stock] [Mircrosoft] Windows 7/ Home server 2011 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6516 of 14118
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever109 View Post

i wanna do a full tower all single braid black n red. combo..
i can't register at MDPC.
anywhere els i can buy these tools n cables?
thx

You cannot buy MDPC sleeve, nor the crimping tool, at any other online vendor. The Molex tool is available elsewhere.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1226831/guide-how-to-order-mdpc-during-short-open-times-time-zone-calc-cart-method
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasrs View Post

hey guys just wondering, im from Brazil been sleeving my PSU for about a week now and I was wondering what tools I can use for depining molex pins. What suggestions can you make? Ive sleeved most of my PSU and got to the Female Molex and I cant seem to find somehting that will work. Any ideas?

Get the official Molex depinning tool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCstudent View Post

I have been hearing about this MDPC site so I went and tried to register.I cannot register.Is the site down for some reason.With that black background and the text size and color I simply cannot make out what the screen says (OK the "Register " word is big enough) Here is where I am going,clicking on "Register" has no effect.
http://en.mdpc-x.com/mdpc-sleeve.htm

The site is only open for 5 minutes a day, it's explained in the text. Can't you zoom in with your browser?
Lori Lemaris 023
(21 items)
 
Felicity Harmon
(23 items)
 
Moneypenny
(12 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
Lori Lemaris 023
(21 items)
 
Felicity Harmon
(23 items)
 
Moneypenny
(12 items)
 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6517 of 14118
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiSK View Post

You cannot buy MDPC sleeve, nor the crimping tool, at any other online vendor. The Molex tool is available elsewhere.
http://www.overclock.net/t/1226831/guide-how-to-order-mdpc-during-short-open-times-time-zone-calc-cart-method
Get the official Molex depinning tool.
The site is only open for 5 minutes a day, it's explained in the text. Can't you zoom in with your browser?

Now that I know I will try.My eyes are really,really bad (I use a magnifying glass for all close work and I get that terrible dry eye real bad).My Doctor said I should use drops and I do but you can get so your eyes expect the moisture from the drops and start to produce even less moisture.Hey what part of the screen schould I be looking at (like top left,top right,and so on.Only open for 5 min a day,including registering new customers?Wow.

Just for your browsing pleasure take a look at the crimp tools on ebay.In my experience both the Germans and the Swedes make fine quality hand tools.but they are way expensive.
WC Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-930@4.05GHz ASUS P6X58D-Preminum XFX GeForce 275 896mb 6GB Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 150gb Raptor LightScan Win 7 64-bit Acer 22" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Corsair HX620W Antec 1200 several various 
Mouse Pad
none 
  hide details  
Reply
WC Rig
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-930@4.05GHz ASUS P6X58D-Preminum XFX GeForce 275 896mb 6GB Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D 
Hard DriveOptical DriveOSMonitor
WD 150gb Raptor LightScan Win 7 64-bit Acer 22" 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G15 Corsair HX620W Antec 1200 several various 
Mouse Pad
none 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6518 of 14118
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCCstudent View Post

Now that I know I will try.My eyes are really,really bad (I use a magnifying glass for all close work and I get that terrible dry eye real bad).My Doctor said I should use drops and I do but you can get so your eyes expect the moisture from the drops and start to produce even less moisture.Hey what part of the screen schould I be looking at (like top left,top right,and so on.Only open for 5 min a day,including registering new customers?Wow.
Just for your browsing pleasure take a look at the crimp tools on ebay.In my experience both the Germans and the Swedes make fine quality hand tools.but they are way expensive.

"This is Nils: I have set myself maximum work-limits for each day. The exact opening time for the next day is always announced. ADVICE: You should first register and log in when you find the store open. Then you can fill your cart and the content will still exist the next time MDPC is opened - in case the store was closed too fast for you. Yes, limiting daily orders like this is unusual in today's "growth interested industry", but you know what MDPC stands for - and that will never change! NEXT OPENING TIME: Wednesday 20h00 MEZ German time-zone (Berlin time) - but only for a very short time."

Above is the text on MDPC's website. I figured it might be easier for you to read here since you have been able to get through other users posts. Sorry to hear about your eyes, let us know if there is any other way we can help thumb.gif
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3 EVGA GTX 275 Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
OWC Mercury Extreme 6G Western Digital Caviar Black Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung T240HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G5 
AudioAudio
Fubar II USB DAC > Little Dot MKIII amp > Sennh... Klipsch Promedia 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
    
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
2600k Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3 EVGA GTX 275 Kingston HyperX 
Hard DriveHard DriveOSMonitor
OWC Mercury Extreme 6G Western Digital Caviar Black Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Samsung T240HD 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Logitech G15 Corsair TX750 NZXT Switch 810 Logitech G5 
AudioAudio
Fubar II USB DAC > Little Dot MKIII amp > Sennh... Klipsch Promedia 2.1 
  hide details  
Reply
post #6519 of 14118
post #6520 of 14118
My suggestion is to scrap the diagrams and just do it. Also no one is going to see that part of the case!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cables and Sleeving
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Other Hardware Mods › Cables and Sleeving › Cable Sleeving Gallery & Discussion