Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] --The Asus P6X58D Premium & E Thread--
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

[Official] --The Asus P6X58D Premium & E Thread-- - Page 203

post #2021 of 6368
Thread Starter 
to be honest when i set my ram to 2000mhz the timing was way to loose, and the extra voltage was just unnecessary, you're better off going with 1600mhz with tighter timing.
RYZEN
(13 items)
 
x58
(14 items)
 
Mac Pro 4.1
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700x Gaming 3 Micro AM4 ASUS Strix GTX 1070 G.SKILL 3200mhz  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial m4  Noctua D14 Windows 10  Dell p2715Q 4k 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
logitech solar wireless  Seasonic PRIME 750  TT V21 Core  logitech g9 
Audio
Audioengine A2+ 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon x5675 4.4ghz @1.3v gigabyte X58A-UD7 rev1 EVGA GTX 1080 Crucial Ballistix 2x8gb 1600mhz 1.35v CL7 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
480gb m.2 Kingston Hyperx Predator  Cryorig R1 Universal window 10 Home x64  Dell P2715Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 MX Blue Seasonic Prime 750watt Corsair Obisidian 800D logitech G9 
Mouse Pad
corsair 
CPUCPUGraphicsRAM
xeon 5500 xeon 5500 gtx 260 samsung ecc 
OSMonitorKeyboardMouse
Yosemite  dell 27 4k IPS 60hz logitech wireless solar keyboard logitech g500 
  hide details  
Reply
RYZEN
(13 items)
 
x58
(14 items)
 
Mac Pro 4.1
(8 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Ryzen 1700x Gaming 3 Micro AM4 ASUS Strix GTX 1070 G.SKILL 3200mhz  
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
Crucial m4  Noctua D14 Windows 10  Dell p2715Q 4k 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
logitech solar wireless  Seasonic PRIME 750  TT V21 Core  logitech g9 
Audio
Audioengine A2+ 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Xeon x5675 4.4ghz @1.3v gigabyte X58A-UD7 rev1 EVGA GTX 1080 Crucial Ballistix 2x8gb 1600mhz 1.35v CL7 
Hard DriveCoolingOSMonitor
480gb m.2 Kingston Hyperx Predator  Cryorig R1 Universal window 10 Home x64  Dell P2715Q 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K70 MX Blue Seasonic Prime 750watt Corsair Obisidian 800D logitech G9 
Mouse Pad
corsair 
CPUCPUGraphicsRAM
xeon 5500 xeon 5500 gtx 260 samsung ecc 
OSMonitorKeyboardMouse
Yosemite  dell 27 4k IPS 60hz logitech wireless solar keyboard logitech g500 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2022 of 6368
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattlerskin View Post
Can someone give me an idea of what my stock settings in the BIOS should be for running 1600 mhz corsair dominator sticks (TR3X6G1600C8D)? I just got the computer put together tonight and I am still new to the performance domain, so I am just looking for stock settings so I can get on track. Also, I am running an i7 930 D0, if that helps. Thanks.
Change the bclk till you have a choice to change the ram to 1600.. For instance, if you change you bclk to 200 and your multi to 20, that will give you a choice to select 1600mhz on your ram..
Work in progress
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k @ 4.5 ASRock Extreme6 Z77 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Corsair Vengence 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 256GB SSD / 2TB Raid 0 / 750gb backup Sony DVD-DL LG Bluray Burner Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 27" 1440p CM Storm XT Corsair 850w Antec P280 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer DeathAdder Corepad Logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
Work in progress
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k @ 4.5 ASRock Extreme6 Z77 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Corsair Vengence 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 256GB SSD / 2TB Raid 0 / 750gb backup Sony DVD-DL LG Bluray Burner Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 27" 1440p CM Storm XT Corsair 850w Antec P280 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer DeathAdder Corepad Logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2023 of 6368
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedRed View Post
I am finally stable in Prime, IBT, Linx, and OCCT... but Holy Crap am I running HOT! Getting my 930 to 4.2 Ghz RAM and RAM to 2000 MHz was a huge pain.

I'm idling around 40 and hit 81 degrees Celsius while testing.

I ran about 10 degrees cooler with a slightly unstable setup that had me around 1.35 CPU Voltage and 1.29 QPI/DRAM Core Voltage (made it through 18 passes of linx and was fine for gaming), but my RAM was running at half speed.

Ambient temperature is 76.3 degrees Fahrenheit (24.6 degrees Celsius)
Reservoir temps reached 84.1 degrees Fahrenheit (28.9 degrees Celsius)
Reservoir temps Idle 80.3 degrees Fahrenheit (26.8 degrees Celsius)



Here are my settings:
Code:

Ai Overclock Tuner.....................[Manual]
CPU Ratio Setting......................[21.0]
Intel (R) SpeedStep (TM) Tech...........[Disabled]
Xtreme Phase Full Power Mode...........[Enabled]
BCLK Frequency.........................[200]
PCIE Frequency.........................[100]
DRAM Frequency.........................[DDR3 - 2005 MHz]
UCLK Frequency.........................[AUTO]
QPI Link Data Rate.....................[AUTO]

CPU Voltage Control....................[MANUAL]
CPU Voltage............................[1.40000]
CPU PLL Voltage........................[1.80]
QPI/DRAM Core Voltage..................[1.61250]
IOH Voltage............................[1.14]
IOH PCIE Voltage.......................[1.50]
ICH Voltage............................[1.20]
ICH PCIE Voltage.......................[1.50]
DRAM Bus Voltage.......................[1.64]
DRAM DATA REF Voltage on CHA...........[Auto]
DRAM CTRL REF Voltage on CHA...........[Auto]
DRAM DATA REF Voltage on CHB...........[Auto]
DRAM CTRL REF Voltage on CHB...........[Auto]
DRAM DATA REF Voltage on CHC...........[Auto]
DRAM CTRL REF Voltage on CHC...........[Auto]

Load-Line Calibration..................[AUTO]
CPU Differential Amplitude.............[800mV]
CPU Clock Skew.........................[Delay 300ps]
CPU Spread Spectrum....................[Disabled]
IOH Clock Skew.........................[AUTO]
PCIE Spread Spectrum...................[Disabled]

C1E Support............................[Disabled]
Hardware Prefetcher....................[Enabled]
Adjacent Cache Line Prefetch...........[Enabled]
Intel(r) Virtualization Tech...........[Disabled]
CPU TM Function........................[Disabled]
Execute Disable Bit....................[Enabled]
Intel(r) HT Technology.................[Enabled]
Active Processor Cores.................[All]
A20M...................................[Disabled]
Intel(r) SpeedStep(tm) Tech............[Disabled]
Intel(r) C-STATE Tech..................[Disabled]

1st Information: 8-8-8-24-7-98-15-9-28-0
DRAM CAS# Latency......................[8 DRAM Clock]
DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay................[8 DRAM Clock]
DRAM RAS# PRE Time.....................[8 DRAM Clock]
DRAM RAS# ACT Time.....................[24 DRAM Clock]
DRAM RAS# to RAS# Delay................[Auto]
DRAM REF Cycle Time....................[Auto]
DRAM WRITE Recovery Time...............[Auto]
DRAM READ to PRE Time..................[Auto]
DRAM FOUR ACT WIN Time.................[Auto]
DRAM Back-To-Back CAS# Delay...........[Auto]

2nd Information: 2N-59-60-62
DRAM Timing Mode.......................[2N]
DRAM Round Trip Latency on CHA.........[Auto]
DRAM Round Trip Latency on CHB.........[Auto]
DRAM Round Trip Latency on CHC.........[Auto]

3rd Information: 7-7-19-9-9-9-7-6-4-7-7-4
DRAM WRITE To READ Delay (DD)..........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE To READ Delay (DR)..........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE To READ Delay (SR)..........[Auto]
DRAM READ To WRITE Delay (DD)..........[Auto]
DRAM READ To WRITE Delay (DR)..........[Auto]
DRAM READ To WRITE Delay (SR)..........[Auto]
DRAM READ To READ Delay (DD)...........[Auto]
DRAM READ To READ Delay (DR)...........[Auto]
DRAM READ To READ Delay (SR)...........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE to WRITE Delay (DD).........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE to WRITE Delay (DR).........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE to WRITE Delay (SR).........[Auto]
Should I be concerned with damage at all? Is there anything(s) I should mess with to reduce power consumption?

The Benchies... View image for the ability to magnify larger. My screen resolution is 2560 x 1600.
That is pretty warm..
Work in progress
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k @ 4.5 ASRock Extreme6 Z77 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Corsair Vengence 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 256GB SSD / 2TB Raid 0 / 750gb backup Sony DVD-DL LG Bluray Burner Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 27" 1440p CM Storm XT Corsair 850w Antec P280 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer DeathAdder Corepad Logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
Work in progress
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5-3570k @ 4.5 ASRock Extreme6 Z77 Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Corsair Vengence 16GB 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 830 256GB SSD / 2TB Raid 0 / 750gb backup Sony DVD-DL LG Bluray Burner Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
HP 27" 1440p CM Storm XT Corsair 850w Antec P280 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer DeathAdder Corepad Logitech Z-2300 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2024 of 6368
Quote:
Originally Posted by kckyle View Post
to be honest when i set my ram to 2000mhz the timing was way to loose, and the extra voltage was just unnecessary, you're better off going with 1600mhz with tighter timing.
Interesting. I am expecting to get my new system tomorrow from Newegg, and have been reading this thread in depth for a few days. Inbound is an ASUS P6X58D-E with a Core i7-930 with the G-Skill Trident 6GB DDR3-2000 kit.

As posted in this review of my memory, it showed overall that 9-9-9 @ 2000 was faster than 6-7-6@1600. This was tested on a non-OC'd processor, which I know isn't the case when pushing for higher proc speeds.

A couple questions for the nice community on here:

1. I know the 930 runs a bit hotter than the 920. For a near "always on" setup, would 3.8GHz fair the proc a bit better?

2. The review above shows tighter timings @ 1600 being below looser timings @ 2000, yet I have also read about people having problems with DDR3-2000 due to I believe the QPI being pushed too hard for the proc or the voltage requiring a large increase to get the 2000. What's the best solution to this?

Any suggestions you have would be great, I'm sort of up in the air with the 3.8GHz/4GHz and the memory timings. Thanks again!

-noc
Edited by noctuary - 5/17/10 at 3:31pm
bbq
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-930 Asus P6X58D-E Sapphire Toxic Radeon 5850 2GB G-Skill F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD 6GB 
Hard DrivePower
300GB WD Velociraptor Corsair 750w 
  hide details  
Reply
bbq
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7-930 Asus P6X58D-E Sapphire Toxic Radeon 5850 2GB G-Skill F3-16000CL9T-6GBTD 6GB 
Hard DrivePower
300GB WD Velociraptor Corsair 750w 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2025 of 6368
Would this mobo be okay for me. I like the features on it but i have no intentions of overclocking. I have just said screw it with the prices, now just want to keep under $2000. I want to fit 2 5870s, use an i7 930, use 12gb of corsair ddr3 1600mhz memory ,and all of it be able to go into a antec 902 case. Any suggestion would be nice
post #2026 of 6368
Hey can any of you guys answer this....

My p6x58d premium has been amazing thus far.. and has been working really well for me.
I am currently running in a dual channel configuration with corsair dhx (2x2gb) memory (which is on the QVL list). But apparently in my task manager it seems as if my memory is only being mapped at 4087 instead of 4096....its not that big of an issue...but is this normal/typical?

thanks
Onto a New Home
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 3.5 HT OFF (1.16) ASUS P6X58D Premium MSI GTX 970 Gaming OC Edition Corsair Dominator 12GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Neutron 120gb LAMD controller Synchrono... 500GB Western Digital 32mb cache Hyper 212 plus WIN 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
MG279Q 144hz IPS 1440p Cooler Master NOVATOUCH TKL (topre keys) Origin... Enermax Platimax 600w 80 Plus Platinum antec 900 v2  
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Deathadder Eltie (Ergonomic Savant) 800dpi Artisan Hayate MID HD650 with ANTLION Mod mic Creative Sound Blaster Z 
AudioAudio
Schiit Modi Multibit Jotunheim Amp (balanced) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RyZen 1800x ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO GTX 970 Gskill Trident Z 16gb ddr4 3200 (2x8) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
960 Evo 256 NVME Corsair Neutron LAMD 120 Crucial m300 750gb Noctua d15se AM4 Edition 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
MG279Q Novatouch TKL (Origin carbon Keycaps) Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium (CableMod Mesh Blac... Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass Galaxy White 
MouseMouse PadAudio
DeathAdder Elite Artisan Medium Schiit Mimby>Jotunheim> Blanced ZyCable XLR> Se... 
  hide details  
Reply
Onto a New Home
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 3.5 HT OFF (1.16) ASUS P6X58D Premium MSI GTX 970 Gaming OC Edition Corsair Dominator 12GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Neutron 120gb LAMD controller Synchrono... 500GB Western Digital 32mb cache Hyper 212 plus WIN 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
MG279Q 144hz IPS 1440p Cooler Master NOVATOUCH TKL (topre keys) Origin... Enermax Platimax 600w 80 Plus Platinum antec 900 v2  
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Deathadder Eltie (Ergonomic Savant) 800dpi Artisan Hayate MID HD650 with ANTLION Mod mic Creative Sound Blaster Z 
AudioAudio
Schiit Modi Multibit Jotunheim Amp (balanced) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RyZen 1800x ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO GTX 970 Gskill Trident Z 16gb ddr4 3200 (2x8) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
960 Evo 256 NVME Corsair Neutron LAMD 120 Crucial m300 750gb Noctua d15se AM4 Edition 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
MG279Q Novatouch TKL (Origin carbon Keycaps) Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium (CableMod Mesh Blac... Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass Galaxy White 
MouseMouse PadAudio
DeathAdder Elite Artisan Medium Schiit Mimby>Jotunheim> Blanced ZyCable XLR> Se... 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2027 of 6368
Sh0, some ram could be used by RAID controller on the board.
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 980x @ 4.0/1.4V P6X58D-E HD 5850 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600 C8 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
X25-M G2 SSD, 1TB RAID1 (LSI PCI-E card) Win7 Pro x64 Corsair 850HX CM Stacker 810 
  hide details  
Reply
My System
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 980x @ 4.0/1.4V P6X58D-E HD 5850 6GB Corsair Dominator 1600 C8 
Hard DriveOSPowerCase
X25-M G2 SSD, 1TB RAID1 (LSI PCI-E card) Win7 Pro x64 Corsair 850HX CM Stacker 810 
  hide details  
Reply
post #2028 of 6368
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowaHungry View Post
Would this mobo be okay for me. I like the features on it but i have no intentions of overclocking. I have just said screw it with the prices, now just want to keep under $2000. I want to fit 2 5870s, use an i7 930, use 12gb of corsair ddr3 1600mhz memory ,and all of it be able to go into a antec 902 case. Any suggestion would be nice
I have the Premium, two 5870's, a i7 920, and 12gb Corsair RAM at 1600MHz and everything is humming along overclocked at 4.20GHz. I think this mobo will be just fine for you!
post #2029 of 6368
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedRed View Post
I am finally stable in Prime, IBT, Linx, and OCCT... but Holy Crap am I running HOT! Getting my 930 to 4.2 Ghz RAM and RAM to 2000 MHz was a huge pain.

I'm idling around 40 and hit 81 degrees Celsius while testing.

I ran about 10 degrees cooler with a slightly unstable setup that had me around 1.35 CPU Voltage and 1.29 QPI/DRAM Core Voltage (made it through 18 passes of linx and was fine for gaming), but my RAM was running at half speed.

Ambient temperature is 76.3 degrees Fahrenheit (24.6 degrees Celsius)
Reservoir temps reached 84.1 degrees Fahrenheit (28.9 degrees Celsius)
Reservoir temps Idle 80.3 degrees Fahrenheit (26.8 degrees Celsius)



Here are my settings:
Code:

Ai Overclock Tuner.....................[Manual]
CPU Ratio Setting......................[21.0]
Intel (R) SpeedStep (TM) Tech...........[Disabled]
Xtreme Phase Full Power Mode...........[Enabled]
BCLK Frequency.........................[200]
PCIE Frequency.........................[100]
DRAM Frequency.........................[DDR3 - 2005 MHz]
UCLK Frequency.........................[AUTO]
QPI Link Data Rate.....................[AUTO]

CPU Voltage Control....................[MANUAL]
CPU Voltage............................[1.40000]
CPU PLL Voltage........................[1.80]
QPI/DRAM Core Voltage..................[1.61250]
IOH Voltage............................[1.14]
IOH PCIE Voltage.......................[1.50]
ICH Voltage............................[1.20]
ICH PCIE Voltage.......................[1.50]
DRAM Bus Voltage.......................[1.64]
DRAM DATA REF Voltage on CHA...........[Auto]
DRAM CTRL REF Voltage on CHA...........[Auto]
DRAM DATA REF Voltage on CHB...........[Auto]
DRAM CTRL REF Voltage on CHB...........[Auto]
DRAM DATA REF Voltage on CHC...........[Auto]
DRAM CTRL REF Voltage on CHC...........[Auto]

Load-Line Calibration..................[AUTO]
CPU Differential Amplitude.............[800mV]
CPU Clock Skew.........................[Delay 300ps]
CPU Spread Spectrum....................[Disabled]
IOH Clock Skew.........................[AUTO]
PCIE Spread Spectrum...................[Disabled]

C1E Support............................[Disabled]
Hardware Prefetcher....................[Enabled]
Adjacent Cache Line Prefetch...........[Enabled]
Intel(r) Virtualization Tech...........[Disabled]
CPU TM Function........................[Disabled]
Execute Disable Bit....................[Enabled]
Intel(r) HT Technology.................[Enabled]
Active Processor Cores.................[All]
A20M...................................[Disabled]
Intel(r) SpeedStep(tm) Tech............[Disabled]
Intel(r) C-STATE Tech..................[Disabled]

1st Information: 8-8-8-24-7-98-15-9-28-0
DRAM CAS# Latency......................[8 DRAM Clock]
DRAM RAS# to CAS# Delay................[8 DRAM Clock]
DRAM RAS# PRE Time.....................[8 DRAM Clock]
DRAM RAS# ACT Time.....................[24 DRAM Clock]
DRAM RAS# to RAS# Delay................[Auto]
DRAM REF Cycle Time....................[Auto]
DRAM WRITE Recovery Time...............[Auto]
DRAM READ to PRE Time..................[Auto]
DRAM FOUR ACT WIN Time.................[Auto]
DRAM Back-To-Back CAS# Delay...........[Auto]

2nd Information: 2N-59-60-62
DRAM Timing Mode.......................[2N]
DRAM Round Trip Latency on CHA.........[Auto]
DRAM Round Trip Latency on CHB.........[Auto]
DRAM Round Trip Latency on CHC.........[Auto]

3rd Information: 7-7-19-9-9-9-7-6-4-7-7-4
DRAM WRITE To READ Delay (DD)..........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE To READ Delay (DR)..........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE To READ Delay (SR)..........[Auto]
DRAM READ To WRITE Delay (DD)..........[Auto]
DRAM READ To WRITE Delay (DR)..........[Auto]
DRAM READ To WRITE Delay (SR)..........[Auto]
DRAM READ To READ Delay (DD)...........[Auto]
DRAM READ To READ Delay (DR)...........[Auto]
DRAM READ To READ Delay (SR)...........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE to WRITE Delay (DD).........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE to WRITE Delay (DR).........[Auto]
DRAM WRITE to WRITE Delay (SR).........[Auto]
Should I be concerned with damage at all? Is there anything(s) I should mess with to reduce power consumption?

The Benchies... View image for the ability to magnify larger. My screen resolution is 2560 x 1600.
Let me just say that's a very cool color scheme. I wish I had the stones to sleeve all those wires. Is the build open like that 24/7? What about dust?

Your QPI is too high. Lower that now, you are wayyy too high. 1.35 should be the max.

Anyway. For your settings, you can get a higher overclock from 1.4 volts than just 4.2ghz. You have a choice, you can either start lowering your CPU voltage until your BSOD, or you can raise your blck until you BSOD. If you have HT on, you will start hitting a "wall" with your blck at 205. Unless you start pumping alot more voltage into your chip, you won't hop over it. With HT off, the wall is at around 215-220

After about 4.3, you're going to weant to look into upping your PLL to 1.88, your DRAM voltage to about 1.66 to run it at it's rated speeds, and up your IOH and ICH to 1.2 and 1.3 respectively. Also, upping your PCIE voltage just a wee bit (101-103) helps stabilize overclocks for some reason.
post #2030 of 6368
OH really... the marvel controller or the ich10R ( or both)?

because im running A sata 2 Harddisc


thanks for quick reply
Onto a New Home
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 3.5 HT OFF (1.16) ASUS P6X58D Premium MSI GTX 970 Gaming OC Edition Corsair Dominator 12GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Neutron 120gb LAMD controller Synchrono... 500GB Western Digital 32mb cache Hyper 212 plus WIN 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
MG279Q 144hz IPS 1440p Cooler Master NOVATOUCH TKL (topre keys) Origin... Enermax Platimax 600w 80 Plus Platinum antec 900 v2  
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Deathadder Eltie (Ergonomic Savant) 800dpi Artisan Hayate MID HD650 with ANTLION Mod mic Creative Sound Blaster Z 
AudioAudio
Schiit Modi Multibit Jotunheim Amp (balanced) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RyZen 1800x ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO GTX 970 Gskill Trident Z 16gb ddr4 3200 (2x8) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
960 Evo 256 NVME Corsair Neutron LAMD 120 Crucial m300 750gb Noctua d15se AM4 Edition 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
MG279Q Novatouch TKL (Origin carbon Keycaps) Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium (CableMod Mesh Blac... Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass Galaxy White 
MouseMouse PadAudio
DeathAdder Elite Artisan Medium Schiit Mimby>Jotunheim> Blanced ZyCable XLR> Se... 
  hide details  
Reply
Onto a New Home
(18 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Core i7 930 3.5 HT OFF (1.16) ASUS P6X58D Premium MSI GTX 970 Gaming OC Edition Corsair Dominator 12GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Corsair Neutron 120gb LAMD controller Synchrono... 500GB Western Digital 32mb cache Hyper 212 plus WIN 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
MG279Q 144hz IPS 1440p Cooler Master NOVATOUCH TKL (topre keys) Origin... Enermax Platimax 600w 80 Plus Platinum antec 900 v2  
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Deathadder Eltie (Ergonomic Savant) 800dpi Artisan Hayate MID HD650 with ANTLION Mod mic Creative Sound Blaster Z 
AudioAudio
Schiit Modi Multibit Jotunheim Amp (balanced) 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
RyZen 1800x ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO GTX 970 Gskill Trident Z 16gb ddr4 3200 (2x8) 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
960 Evo 256 NVME Corsair Neutron LAMD 120 Crucial m300 750gb Noctua d15se AM4 Edition 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
MG279Q Novatouch TKL (Origin carbon Keycaps) Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium (CableMod Mesh Blac... Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass Galaxy White 
MouseMouse PadAudio
DeathAdder Elite Artisan Medium Schiit Mimby>Jotunheim> Blanced ZyCable XLR> Se... 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Intel Motherboards
Overclock.net › Forums › Intel › Intel Motherboards › [Official] --The Asus P6X58D Premium & E Thread--