Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Post your "ghetto rigging" shenanigans
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post your "ghetto rigging" shenanigans - Page 154

post #1531 of 7143
Best thread ever tongue.gif
Just pc
(19 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k 4.7ghz 1.232V Asus Maximus z97 Evga GTX 780 SC SLI  Corsair Dominator 16gb  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M4 128gb Seagate Barracuda 2TB Sony DVD RW AD-7260s LG Blu-ray Drive WH-12LS39 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Antec 620 pull push W7 ultimate 64bit BenQ XL2420T 120HZ  Logitech G110 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair Ax 1200 NZXT Phantom White Logitech G700 SteelSeries QcK+  
AudioAudioAudio
Sound Blaster ZxR  Krk rokit 5 g3 Ultrasone HFI-780 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T A780L3G NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Kingston 8gb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Seagate Barracuda 1Tb W7 Ultimate 64 bit HP 2211X Corsair 430 CX 
Case
My old HP case 
  hide details  
Reply
Just pc
(19 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690k 4.7ghz 1.232V Asus Maximus z97 Evga GTX 780 SC SLI  Corsair Dominator 16gb  
Hard DriveHard DriveOptical DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M4 128gb Seagate Barracuda 2TB Sony DVD RW AD-7260s LG Blu-ray Drive WH-12LS39 
CoolingOSMonitorKeyboard
Antec 620 pull push W7 ultimate 64bit BenQ XL2420T 120HZ  Logitech G110 
PowerCaseMouseMouse Pad
Corsair Ax 1200 NZXT Phantom White Logitech G700 SteelSeries QcK+  
AudioAudioAudio
Sound Blaster ZxR  Krk rokit 5 g3 Ultrasone HFI-780 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T A780L3G NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT Kingston 8gb 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Seagate Barracuda 1Tb W7 Ultimate 64 bit HP 2211X Corsair 430 CX 
Case
My old HP case 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1532 of 7143
LOLZ rolleyes.gif From some of my builds:

















































post #1533 of 7143
Quote:
Originally Posted by TLHarrell View Post

What happens when your little brother decides to play too aggressively near your computer and sloshes that tank just a little...?

My little brother would be about 41:) The fish in the tank idea is funny though!
W7 Rig
(0 items)
Deep Blue
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 920 P6T DELUXE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 G. 
RAMRAMRAMRAM
G. G. G. G. 
RAM
G. 
  hide details  
Reply
W7 Rig
(0 items)
Deep Blue
(9 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i7 920 P6T DELUXE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 G. 
RAMRAMRAMRAM
G. G. G. G. 
RAM
G. 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1534 of 7143
WHAT is the first IDEA comes to mind when u guys see this ! ITS 24VDC 1.1A and MAKE NOISE LIKE A BLADE MASTER fan of the hyper 212+ i just got it about an hour ago ANY IDEAS ''extreme exhaust extractor? "" XD. Its bigger than a 120mm fan
post #1535 of 7143
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAY-SLiCK View Post

WHAT is the first IDEA comes to mind when u guys see this ! ITS 24VDC 1.1A and MAKE NOISE LIKE A BLADE MASTER fan of the hyper 212+ i just got it about an hour ago ANY IDEAS ''extreme exhaust extractor? "" XD. Its bigger than a 120mm fan
-snip-

Mount it to your heatsink?
post #1536 of 7143
finger grinder if you aren't safe, all I gotta say. wink.gif
 
Philip J. Fry
(6 items)
 
Turanga Leela
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690K 4.2ghz 1.15v Asus Z97I-Plus EVGA GTX1070 ACX 3.0 HyperX 16gb 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB Western Digital Caviar Black1TB NZXT Kraken X41 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorPower
ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P SPI Magna Gold 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Zowie EC1-A Steelseries QCK XXL Fostex TH-X00 Mahogany 
AudioAudioAudio
Fiio E10 Olympus Modmic 4.0 Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm Removable Cable Mod 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 M 480 Nvidia GeForce 310M 4gb Samsung ram 640gb Samsung HM641JI 
OSOther
Windows 7 Home Premium Samsung QX410 Laptop 
Keyboard
Which one? :P 
  hide details  
Reply
 
Philip J. Fry
(6 items)
 
Turanga Leela
(1 item)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i5 4690K 4.2ghz 1.15v Asus Z97I-Plus EVGA GTX1070 ACX 3.0 HyperX 16gb 1866mhz 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB Western Digital Caviar Black1TB NZXT Kraken X41 Windows 7 Ultimate 
MonitorMonitorMonitorPower
ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P ASUS VN247H-P SPI Magna Gold 750w 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Corsair Obsidian 250D Zowie EC1-A Steelseries QCK XXL Fostex TH-X00 Mahogany 
AudioAudioAudio
Fiio E10 Olympus Modmic 4.0 Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm Removable Cable Mod 
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
Intel Core i5 M 480 Nvidia GeForce 310M 4gb Samsung ram 640gb Samsung HM641JI 
OSOther
Windows 7 Home Premium Samsung QX410 Laptop 
Keyboard
Which one? :P 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1537 of 7143
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPE1000 View Post

finger grinder if you aren't safe, all I gotta say. wink.gif
haha true true im gunna make a extractor with it so it can carry the heat out side my room what my rig pushes out . ill post picts when i get the foil tubing thingy
post #1538 of 7143
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteevyT View Post

Mount it to your heatsink?
haha I NOW RAN 12v and pointed it at my vrms and i saw my temps dropping i was like HELL YEAH then i remembered how the fk is this gunna FIT in the case xD
post #1539 of 7143
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCCSolutions View Post

LOLZ rolleyes.gif From some of my builds:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
















































Holy Pics! I have a leaking RX120 (wasn't paying attention and screwed right into it), might have try what you did to fix it.
G/E
(19 items)
 
RV02
(22 items)
 
Media Server/HTPC
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus ROG Strix Z270i EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ Team Vulcan 16GB @2400MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM NF-F12 x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Winows 10 pro LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Enthoo Evolv Mini Logitech G502 Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  
AudioOtherOther
AKG K 553 Pro Logitech C910  Logitech Steering Wheel w/Pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2700K  Asus Z77 Sabertooth  EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ G.SKILL Snipper 16GB @1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black WD 1TB Green ASUS External Slim 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM  BeQuiet SilentWing 120mm Exhause Fan Scythe Kaze Master Pro  Winows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9x Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  Logitech Wireless G930 
OtherOther
Logitech C910 Logitech Steering Wheel w/pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Athlon x4 630 MSI 890GXM-G65 ASUS EAH3450 AVerMedia H797-AF  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Elpida 4GB @ 1573 Intel 80GB SSD WD Green 3TB Seagate 3TB NAS 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate 3TB NAS Seagate 3TB NAS Noctua NH-U9B x3 Noctua NF-P12's  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro Phillips Viera 50" iPazzPort Pro Mini 2.4Ghz mini  Corsiar CX450w 
CaseAudioAudio
SilverStone PSO7B LP-2020A+ Lepai  Micca Motion MB42 
  hide details  
Reply
G/E
(19 items)
 
RV02
(22 items)
 
Media Server/HTPC
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus ROG Strix Z270i EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ Team Vulcan 16GB @2400MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM NF-F12 x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Winows 10 pro LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Enthoo Evolv Mini Logitech G502 Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  
AudioOtherOther
AKG K 553 Pro Logitech C910  Logitech Steering Wheel w/Pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2700K  Asus Z77 Sabertooth  EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ G.SKILL Snipper 16GB @1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black WD 1TB Green ASUS External Slim 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM  BeQuiet SilentWing 120mm Exhause Fan Scythe Kaze Master Pro  Winows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9x Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  Logitech Wireless G930 
OtherOther
Logitech C910 Logitech Steering Wheel w/pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Athlon x4 630 MSI 890GXM-G65 ASUS EAH3450 AVerMedia H797-AF  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Elpida 4GB @ 1573 Intel 80GB SSD WD Green 3TB Seagate 3TB NAS 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate 3TB NAS Seagate 3TB NAS Noctua NH-U9B x3 Noctua NF-P12's  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro Phillips Viera 50" iPazzPort Pro Mini 2.4Ghz mini  Corsiar CX450w 
CaseAudioAudio
SilverStone PSO7B LP-2020A+ Lepai  Micca Motion MB42 
  hide details  
Reply
post #1540 of 7143
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCCSolutions View Post

LOLZ rolleyes.gif From some of my builds:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
















































Holy Pics! I have a leaking RX120 (wasn't paying attention and screwed right into it), might have try what you did to fix it.
G/E
(19 items)
 
RV02
(22 items)
 
Media Server/HTPC
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus ROG Strix Z270i EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ Team Vulcan 16GB @2400MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM NF-F12 x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Winows 10 pro LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Enthoo Evolv Mini Logitech G502 Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  
AudioOtherOther
AKG K 553 Pro Logitech C910  Logitech Steering Wheel w/Pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2700K  Asus Z77 Sabertooth  EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ G.SKILL Snipper 16GB @1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black WD 1TB Green ASUS External Slim 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM  BeQuiet SilentWing 120mm Exhause Fan Scythe Kaze Master Pro  Winows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9x Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  Logitech Wireless G930 
OtherOther
Logitech C910 Logitech Steering Wheel w/pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Athlon x4 630 MSI 890GXM-G65 ASUS EAH3450 AVerMedia H797-AF  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Elpida 4GB @ 1573 Intel 80GB SSD WD Green 3TB Seagate 3TB NAS 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate 3TB NAS Seagate 3TB NAS Noctua NH-U9B x3 Noctua NF-P12's  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro Phillips Viera 50" iPazzPort Pro Mini 2.4Ghz mini  Corsiar CX450w 
CaseAudioAudio
SilverStone PSO7B LP-2020A+ Lepai  Micca Motion MB42 
  hide details  
Reply
G/E
(19 items)
 
RV02
(22 items)
 
Media Server/HTPC
(21 items)
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 7700k Asus ROG Strix Z270i EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ Team Vulcan 16GB @2400MHz 
Hard DriveOptical DriveCoolingCooling
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM NF-F12 x2 
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Winows 10 pro LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Enthoo Evolv Mini Logitech G502 Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  
AudioOtherOther
AKG K 553 Pro Logitech C910  Logitech Steering Wheel w/Pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7-2700K  Asus Z77 Sabertooth  EVGA 980 Ti ACX 2.0+ G.SKILL Snipper 16GB @1866MHz 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Crucial M500 240GB WD 1TB Black WD 1TB Green ASUS External Slim 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
Noctua NH-U14S w/NF-A15 PWM  BeQuiet SilentWing 120mm Exhause Fan Scythe Kaze Master Pro  Winows 10 pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
LG UM95 34" UltraWide SGK-4000-GKCM1 Corsair AX850 Silverstone RV02B-EW 
MouseMouse PadAudioAudio
Logitech G9x Perixx DX-2000L Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1  Logitech Wireless G930 
OtherOther
Logitech C910 Logitech Steering Wheel w/pedal 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
AMD Athlon x4 630 MSI 890GXM-G65 ASUS EAH3450 AVerMedia H797-AF  
RAMHard DriveHard DriveHard Drive
Elpida 4GB @ 1573 Intel 80GB SSD WD Green 3TB Seagate 3TB NAS 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingCooling
Seagate 3TB NAS Seagate 3TB NAS Noctua NH-U9B x3 Noctua NF-P12's  
OSMonitorKeyboardPower
Windows 10 Pro Phillips Viera 50" iPazzPort Pro Mini 2.4Ghz mini  Corsiar CX450w 
CaseAudioAudio
SilverStone PSO7B LP-2020A+ Lepai  Micca Motion MB42 
  hide details  
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Case Mods
Overclock.net › Forums › Case Mods & Cases › Builds & Case Mods › Case Mods › Post your "ghetto rigging" shenanigans