Originally Posted by Snoopi25
I'm 100% sure that SLI is enabled. I even went to the Nvidia Control Panel > 3D Settings > Show SLI Indicator and it shows up in Unigine Heaven and all my other games, but then, as I said earlier, my games would crash as soon as hitting or passing the first loading screen. Here's a screenshot...
I understand that it is enabled, however it acts as if it weren't. Let's try something else.
1. Disable SLI
2. Shut down computer and remove 2nd GPU
3. Reboot into "regular windows" not HyperSLI
4. Uninstall HyperSLI reboot if it asks
5. Download and install the latest Nvidia drivers for you graphics card here
6. Download and install HyperSLI 0.96
. Follow the directions as you first did. I think this is the version I used.
7. Reboot when prompted and make sure to reboot into HyperSLI Windows 7.
8. Make sure HyperSLI is installed.
9. Shut down computer and reinstall 2nd GPU
10. Reboot into HyperSLI Windows 7
11. Go to Nvidia control panel and enable SLI.Edited by Pimphare - 11/24/13 at 2:10pm