Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › HD 5750 Club
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

HD 5750 Club - Page 83

post #821 of 994
Making up another Modded 5750 for a Crossfire.

This time, I'm working on an ASUS EAH 5750 with RED PCB (Not the "Formula" version)



Currently running This 2 in CrossfireX.




The Blue Card is my Sapphire modded 5750 (The card that hit 1080MHz Core for Bench and 1050+MHz for Daily Use).

Actually, the modded ASUS EAH 5750 won't run Rock Solid at 1000MHz core, It Maxed out at about 990@1,315volt. May be Beacause the Card is New and need some time of burn in, or may have a not very lucky Core chip.

Currently I run the Crossfire of this 2 at 970/1340 Rock Solid Stable.

I will try to make a 1GHz+ Rock solid stable Crossfire in the next week.
post #822 of 994
lol, but you have me down as an owner of a XFX 5770....I wish I had that card, but my next upgrade isn't gonna be until the current generation of cards gets to be nice and cheap!
Coffee Cake
(23 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 8600K Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080 Corsair Vengance RGB 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo 500GB Crucial MX 100 256GB Toshiba P300 3TB EK Supremacy MX Copper Plexi 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK CoolStream PE 240 EK XRes 100 DDC 3.1 Pump/Res Combo Windows 10 Pro Dell U2515H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Corsair AX750W Phanteks Enthoo Pro M SE Corsair M65 RGB 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Corsair MM100 Bose 2.1 Speakers Bayerdynamic DT-770 Pro 32ohm AKG K240 Mk ii 
AudioAudioOther
Sure SRH-840 Audio Tehcnica ATH-M50 CableMod Addressable RGB Strip 
  hide details  
Reply
Coffee Cake
(23 items)
 
   
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel Core i5 8600K Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080 Corsair Vengance RGB 16GB 
Hard DriveHard DriveHard DriveCooling
Samsung 850 Evo 500GB Crucial MX 100 256GB Toshiba P300 3TB EK Supremacy MX Copper Plexi 
CoolingCoolingOSMonitor
EK CoolStream PE 240 EK XRes 100 DDC 3.1 Pump/Res Combo Windows 10 Pro Dell U2515H 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Corsair AX750W Phanteks Enthoo Pro M SE Corsair M65 RGB 
Mouse PadAudioAudioAudio
Corsair MM100 Bose 2.1 Speakers Bayerdynamic DT-770 Pro 32ohm AKG K240 Mk ii 
AudioAudioOther
Sure SRH-840 Audio Tehcnica ATH-M50 CableMod Addressable RGB Strip 
  hide details  
Reply
post #823 of 994
damric, Phenom II 955, HD 5750, P2779

http://3dmark.com/3dm11/8871



#1 for single 5750's (so far) and I beat all of the GTS 450's, but couldn't touch the 6800's or GTX 460's
Light Gamer #1
(12 items)
 
Light Gamer #2
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i3-6100 ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4/D3 MSI r7850 TFIII OC MSI r7850 TFIII OC 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
G,Skill TridentX OCZ Vector 150 TPC-612 Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G105 Rosewill Capstone 550M HAF XB M570 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 860K MSI A88X-G45 MSI GTX 460 G.Skill RipjawsZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
PNY Optima Hyper T4 Windows 10 Devastator 2 
PowerCase
Rosewill Valens DIYPC Ranger-R4-R 
  hide details  
Reply
Light Gamer #1
(12 items)
 
Light Gamer #2
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i3-6100 ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4/D3 MSI r7850 TFIII OC MSI r7850 TFIII OC 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
G,Skill TridentX OCZ Vector 150 TPC-612 Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G105 Rosewill Capstone 550M HAF XB M570 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 860K MSI A88X-G45 MSI GTX 460 G.Skill RipjawsZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
PNY Optima Hyper T4 Windows 10 Devastator 2 
PowerCase
Rosewill Valens DIYPC Ranger-R4-R 
  hide details  
Reply
post #824 of 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by damric View Post
damric, Phenom II 955, HD 5750, P2779 .......... and I beat all of the GTS 450's, but couldn't touch the 6800's or GTX 460's [/COLOR]
Yeah I see

and Two of these in Crossfire seems to beat the 5870 in this bench

If you search for 5750 and Crossfire in The Result database, You can see the result of my Crossfire setup (is the two card that you see here, the blue Sapphire and the Red Asus)

At this time all the first eight scores in 5750 Results database is from my Crossfire, I Run both card up to 1000 / 1360.

link: http://3dmark.com/3dm11/75606
5285 in GPU scores.
N.B., a 5870@ default give like 4250 GPU scores, and a GTX 480 about 5.000 GPU Scores.
Edited by Matthew_81 - 12/8/10 at 11:02pm
post #825 of 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_81 View Post
Yeah I see

and Two of these in Crossfire seems to beat the 5870 in this bench

If you search for 5750 and Crossfire in The Result database, You can see the result of my Crossfire setup (is the two card that you see here, the blue Sapphire and the Red Asus)

At this time all the first eight scores in 5750 Results database is from my Crossfire, I Run both card up to 1000 / 1360.

link: http://3dmark.com/3dm11/75606
5285 in GPU scores.
N.B., a 5870@ default give like 4250 GPU scores, and a GTX 480 about 5.000 GPU Scores.
Awesome! Your link isn't working for me. Can you post some screenshots? Crossfire 5750's beating a GTX 480 is just amazing!
Light Gamer #1
(12 items)
 
Light Gamer #2
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i3-6100 ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4/D3 MSI r7850 TFIII OC MSI r7850 TFIII OC 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
G,Skill TridentX OCZ Vector 150 TPC-612 Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G105 Rosewill Capstone 550M HAF XB M570 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 860K MSI A88X-G45 MSI GTX 460 G.Skill RipjawsZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
PNY Optima Hyper T4 Windows 10 Devastator 2 
PowerCase
Rosewill Valens DIYPC Ranger-R4-R 
  hide details  
Reply
Light Gamer #1
(12 items)
 
Light Gamer #2
(10 items)
 
 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
i3-6100 ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4/D3 MSI r7850 TFIII OC MSI r7850 TFIII OC 
RAMHard DriveCoolingOS
G,Skill TridentX OCZ Vector 150 TPC-612 Windows 10 
KeyboardPowerCaseMouse
G105 Rosewill Capstone 550M HAF XB M570 
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Athlon 860K MSI A88X-G45 MSI GTX 460 G.Skill RipjawsZ 
Hard DriveCoolingOSKeyboard
PNY Optima Hyper T4 Windows 10 Devastator 2 
PowerCase
Rosewill Valens DIYPC Ranger-R4-R 
  hide details  
Reply
post #826 of 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by damric View Post
Awesome! Your link isn't working for me. Can you post some screenshots? Crossfire 5750's beating a GTX 480 is just amazing!
Yeah GTX 480 @ Default freq. seems to give about 4.900/5000 GPU Score.
2 x 5750 CrossX clocked@ 1000/1380 do about 5300 GPU Score !


To see my Result, Simply go to www.3dmark.com, then click to "RESULTS" , and then in the Search Menu insert GPU = ATI 5750

All the first Eight score you will see, at this moment, is from my Crossfire Setup PC (With a Q9400 CPU@ 3.2/3.3 GHz)


However, I place here this screen.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
post #827 of 994
Hi all !!
I'm soo happy with my 5750 ! I joined Overclock.net just so I can be in the club heh..



Passmark with cpu at OC and gpu at defaults.


I have noticed that these gpus have ALOT of pop lol... but need better cooling before I try. Any recommendations ?

Peace
post #828 of 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magikherbs View Post
Hi all !!
I have noticed that these gpus have ALOT of pop lol... but need better cooling before I try. Any recommendations ?

Peace
Hi.

Usually, For the GPU Core, If you doesn't Overvolt it, you do not need better cooling than the Stock

For the gDDR5 RAM, the question is different.
GDDR5 RAM easily overheat even at default, under heavy load can reach 80°degrees ! So be careful with the overclock of the Card's RAM.
post #829 of 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew_81 View Post
Hi.

Usually, For the GPU Core, If you doesn't Overvolt it, you do not need better cooling than the Stock

For the gDDR5 RAM, the question is different.
GDDR5 RAM easily overheat even at default, under heavy load can reach 80°degrees ! So be careful with the overclock of the Card's RAM.
Even though there was little/no temp gain when @770/1150, I prefer the peace of mind knowing my HSFs have a desc amount of copper.
I have a Zalman vf 1000 (tooo big) and plan to use the ramsinks. Just need to track down some thermal tape and/or pads. lol

Does anyone know who makes/sells those white kinda fluffy ram thermal pads ?
post #830 of 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magikherbs View Post
Even though there was little/no temp gain when @770/1150, I prefer the peace of mind knowing my HSFs have a desc amount of copper.
I have a Zalman vf 1000 (tooo big) and plan to use the ramsinks. Just need to track down some thermal tape and/or pads. lol

Does anyone know who makes/sells those white kinda fluffy ram thermal pads ?
Yeah Use the Zalman VF 1000

On this card I've tried the Zalman VF 900, it's good for me up to 950MHz@ 1,25 Volt, with temperature always under 70° degrees.

At 1000MHz@1,30 Volt the VF 900 suffer to much and the temp easily reach 80° degrees on Crysis, witch I think is a little too much.

I think the VF 1000 is perfect for 1000+ MHz on the Core.

For the Ram Heatsink's, I use the Arctic Silver Alumina Adesive Compund, It's the best solution for Performance, but unfortunately, the RamSink can't be removed. If you want to remove the Ramsink in the future do not use it
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: AMD/ATI
Overclock.net › Forums › Graphics Cards › AMD/ATI › HD 5750 Club