Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › *OFFICIAL* Top 30 Heaven Benchmark 2.5 Scores
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*OFFICIAL* Top 30 Heaven Benchmark 2.5 Scores - Page 27

post #261 of 1444
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstchoicett View Post
i had the same problem you was having, what i did was reinstalled my ATI drivers and everything works great, with 4 5870 water cooled scored 2600 points.
I think you should take a look at the last couple of pages

I think everyone would like to know how you fit 4 5870's into a p6t ws pro. Not only that I explained how your results are faked.

Plus the guy you quoted will never be able to run extreme tessellation. He has a 4k series card.
Edited by NCspecV81 - 4/6/10 at 2:49pm
Always Changing
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
12 threads of euphemism Bash me! It's not your color! Loose. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Just enough for all my cp 
OSMonitorPower
linux for gaming plethora of pixels plethora of watts 
  hide details  
Reply
Always Changing
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
12 threads of euphemism Bash me! It's not your color! Loose. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Just enough for all my cp 
OSMonitorPower
linux for gaming plethora of pixels plethora of watts 
  hide details  
Reply
post #262 of 1444
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCspecV81 View Post
I think you should take a look at the last couple of pages

I think everyone would like to know how you fit 4 5870's into a p6t ws pro. Not only that I explained how your results are faked.

Plus the guy you quoted will never be able to run extreme tessellation. He has a 4k series card.

Thanks for the information, this is the real firstchoicett my friend was posting **** from my account, after i was going over the last 4 pages i notice what had taken place the mainboard used was the Asus P6T7 WS SuperComputer, so my apologies on his post of posting wrong information, and currently the correct score is 1874 with the correct settings i don't want to be misleading anyone, but i does be in and out of the country due to my business.


I just notice that his card is a 4 series so that wont work.


NCspecV81
thanks for pointing out all of the information and you was right when he run the test the settings was move about a quart way to the left.


Once again on behalf of myself im apologizing for the false information, i will have to change my password and don't save my password.
Extreme 980TTX
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 980 EXtreme @4.4Ghzs 1.4V Asus Rampage III Extreme Asus 5970 Corsair Domintor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Intel SSD 160GB X 2 Raid 0 Vista 64 Ult Hp 23 LCD SliverStoneT1500W 
Case
Corsair 800D 
  hide details  
Reply
Extreme 980TTX
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
i7 980 EXtreme @4.4Ghzs 1.4V Asus Rampage III Extreme Asus 5970 Corsair Domintor 
Hard DriveOSMonitorPower
Intel SSD 160GB X 2 Raid 0 Vista 64 Ult Hp 23 LCD SliverStoneT1500W 
Case
Corsair 800D 
  hide details  
Reply
post #263 of 1444
Anybody with GTX 400 series?
BACI DESTROYER
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K @ 4.7 w/EK Monoblock ASUS Maximus Gene VIII NVIDIA TITAN X Pascal w/EK Waterblock & Backplate 32GB Gskill DDR4 3200Mhz w/EK Monarch ram block 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 512GB WD Black 4TB EK Revo D5, Nemesis GTS 420 + 280 rads, 5x 14cm... Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS SWIFT PG279Q 1440p 165Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma Corsair RM1000x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer DeathAdder Chroma Razer Sphex Schiit Stack DAC&AMP + JBL LSR305 Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
BACI DESTROYER
(15 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
6700K @ 4.7 w/EK Monoblock ASUS Maximus Gene VIII NVIDIA TITAN X Pascal w/EK Waterblock & Backplate 32GB Gskill DDR4 3200Mhz w/EK Monarch ram block 
Hard DriveHard DriveCoolingOS
Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 512GB WD Black 4TB EK Revo D5, Nemesis GTS 420 + 280 rads, 5x 14cm... Win 10 Pro 
MonitorKeyboardPowerCase
ASUS SWIFT PG279Q 1440p 165Hz Razer Blackwidow Chroma Corsair RM1000x Fractal Design Define S 
MouseMouse PadAudio
Razer DeathAdder Chroma Razer Sphex Schiit Stack DAC&AMP + JBL LSR305 Studio Monitors 
  hide details  
Reply
post #264 of 1444
It has not arrived yet ;;
Ivypascal
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570K, 4.6 GHz @ 1.29V Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H eVGA GTX1080 ACX SC 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Crucial M4SSD2 SATA III (128GB) Windows 10 Pro x64 Viewsonic XG2703-GS & Dell 24' 07WFPHC CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid, MX Red 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair HX850 Coolermaster HAF 932 Logitech G502 
  hide details  
Reply
Ivypascal
(13 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsRAM
Intel 3570K, 4.6 GHz @ 1.29V Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H eVGA GTX1080 ACX SC 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600 
Hard DriveOSMonitorKeyboard
Crucial M4SSD2 SATA III (128GB) Windows 10 Pro x64 Viewsonic XG2703-GS & Dell 24' 07WFPHC CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid, MX Red 
PowerCaseMouse
Corsair HX850 Coolermaster HAF 932 Logitech G502 
  hide details  
Reply
post #265 of 1444
firstchoicett, I see you now posting the tips I gave you. Glad they helped you out. I see that got your i7 975 up to 4.4ghz(up from 4ghz).. So I take it your able to get all your cards to clock the same now too?

Funny that you have 4 cards, I only have 2, but your nowhere on the list above me?
Red X9
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
4790K @ 5ghz 1.350v 75c max load temps Asus Maximus VI Formula Evga Gtx Titan X @ 1500mhz / 7800mhz +112mv EK Acetal / Nickel / Nickel back plate 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Vengence Pro 32gig 2400mhz c11 red (4x8... 6x 256gig (1.5tb) in Raid 0 , OS / Gaming Drive 2 x Liteon 256gig (512gig) storage drives Asus Dvd-RW 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
2x 360mm Alphacool XT45 / 1x 480mm Alphacool Mo... EK X-Res 140 D5 vario Pump/Res combo + EK X-top... EK Supreme HF cpu / EK Acetal / Nickel with Nic... Windows 8.1 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift 27" 144hz with G-Sync Samsung 65" 7150  Logitech G510s Corsair AX1200 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Thermaltake Core X9 custom painted Red and Black Logitech G602 Wireless Corsair Aluminum Core 2 sided  Bose Companion 5 
  hide details  
Reply
Red X9
(20 items)
 
  
CPUMotherboardGraphicsGraphics
4790K @ 5ghz 1.350v 75c max load temps Asus Maximus VI Formula Evga Gtx Titan X @ 1500mhz / 7800mhz +112mv EK Acetal / Nickel / Nickel back plate 
RAMHard DriveHard DriveOptical Drive
Corsair Vengence Pro 32gig 2400mhz c11 red (4x8... 6x 256gig (1.5tb) in Raid 0 , OS / Gaming Drive 2 x Liteon 256gig (512gig) storage drives Asus Dvd-RW 
CoolingCoolingCoolingOS
2x 360mm Alphacool XT45 / 1x 480mm Alphacool Mo... EK X-Res 140 D5 vario Pump/Res combo + EK X-top... EK Supreme HF cpu / EK Acetal / Nickel with Nic... Windows 8.1 64bit 
MonitorMonitorKeyboardPower
Asus ROG Swift 27" 144hz with G-Sync Samsung 65" 7150  Logitech G510s Corsair AX1200 
CaseMouseMouse PadAudio
Thermaltake Core X9 custom painted Red and Black Logitech G602 Wireless Corsair Aluminum Core 2 sided  Bose Companion 5 
  hide details  
Reply
post #266 of 1444
Quote:
Originally Posted by firstchoicett View Post
Thanks for the information, this is the real firstchoicett my friend was posting **** from my account, after i was going over the last 4 pages i notice what had taken place the mainboard used was the Asus P6T7 WS SuperComputer, so my apologies on his post of posting wrong information, and currently the correct score is 1874 with the correct settings i don't want to be misleading anyone, but i does be in and out of the country due to my business.


I just notice that his card is a 4 series so that wont work.


NCspecV81
thanks for pointing out all of the information and you was right when he run the test the settings was move about a quart way to the left.


Once again on behalf of myself im apologizing for the false information, i will have to change my password and don't save my password.

Sorry but this is a case of pics or it didn't happen.




http://firstchoicett.com/index.php?o...k=1&Itemid=175


is this price for a AMD PHENOM II 965 in US dollars and why a $100 + difference between the 955 and the 965 ?

http://www.firstchoicett.com/index.p...art&Itemid=175
Edited by smash_mouth01 - 4/7/10 at 9:02am
post #267 of 1444
Quote:
Originally Posted by smash_mouth01 View Post
Sorry but this is a case of pics or it didn't happen.

This. Indefinitely. That pesky little sneak of a friend benching my pc, faking results, and all just to post on my name in some random pc forum. =o\\
Edited by NCspecV81 - 4/7/10 at 8:56am
Always Changing
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
12 threads of euphemism Bash me! It's not your color! Loose. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Just enough for all my cp 
OSMonitorPower
linux for gaming plethora of pixels plethora of watts 
  hide details  
Reply
Always Changing
(13 items)
 
  
CPUGraphicsRAMHard Drive
12 threads of euphemism Bash me! It's not your color! Loose. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Just enough for all my cp 
OSMonitorPower
linux for gaming plethora of pixels plethora of watts 
  hide details  
Reply
post #268 of 1444
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCspecV81 View Post
This. Indefinitely. That pesky little sneak of a friend benching my pc, faking results, and all just to post on my name in some random pc forum. =o\\

This may be nit picky but did you look at his computer hardware E store?
he has a phenom II 965 posted there for $380 while the 955 is $275.

I mean it could be another currency or something.
post #269 of 1444
Quote:
Originally Posted by smash_mouth01 View Post
This may be nit picky but did you look at his computer hardware E store?
he has a phenom II 965 posted there for $380 while the 955 is $275.

I mean it could be another currency or something.
ya i see that...is some crazy overprice there.
post #270 of 1444
The thing that spun me out was that the I7 920 was cheaper than the Phenom 965.

Ok back on topic: Where do you guys think the 470/480 will sit on this list?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Overclock.net › Forums › Benchmarks › Benchmarking Software and Discussion › *OFFICIAL* Top 30 Heaven Benchmark 2.5 Scores