Whosjohnny - Q9450 OC @ 3.2Ghz - EVGA GTX 590, 695core x2, 880mem x2, 1390shader x2, 76.7FPS, 1931score.
I edged out that i7 guy with HD6990. =P
1. I'm running a 3-YR OLD Socket-775 platform
2. I'm running on air cooled
3. I'm running on EVGA GTX 590 stock voltage
My 3-YEAR OLD system since APR-2008:
1. ANTEC 900 Case, alcohol cleaned through all fans, Zalman's Fins and every nook and crannies inside the case before installing GTX 590. MAXIMUM DUST FREE AIR COOLING SYSTEM.
2. PCPower&Cooling:750wContinuous@82% efficiency rating, 830w Peak.
3. EVGA 790i ULTRA SLI Motherboard
4. 4GB OCZ Dual-Channeled DDR3 1600mhz 7-6-6-24-2T timing, with FSB 1600 w/ Q9450 @3.2Ghz <== this is done 3 YRS AGO on a budget. =P
5. Q9450 OC @ 3.2Ghz w/ Zalman "Copper" fins blowing directly outside the case.
6. 120mm FAN on high setting directly and squarely on top of EVGA GTX 590 w/ another 120mm FAN sucking hot air directly out to the front of the ANTEC 900 Case.
7. There are absolutely no HARDDRIVE inside my case, only 1 DVDROM to install games.
8. I sold my BFG OC 8800 GTS 512MB (G92 Core w/128 CUDA) for $49.99 on Ebay last week, jump over 9000 series, 200, 300, 400 series to the top of the 500.
Edited by whosjohnny - 4/4/11 at 9:33am