Remote Monitoring - Fahmon
*Note: This guide assumes a basic knowledge of Fahmon*
1) Go to Fahmon> Preferences> WebApp 1. Check the "Export Web Application" box. Now leave that open and continue.
2) Go to Fah2Web, and enter in your username and a password. Under the picture, you're given an FTP address:
3) Copy and paste that into the "Export Web Application" box in Fahmon. Go to your stats page and you should see this:
4) Now, there is another option. The current method lets you click each client and check it's stats, but if you want a simplified, sleeker method (like me ), copy and paste the FTP address into the "Export Simple Web page" instead.
5) Wait until Fahmon reloads (or force it by pressing F6), and your page now looks like this:
Both methods work the same, so it all depends on which one you'd like.
Edited by zodac - 5/26/10 at 8:22am