- BOINC: What and Why? - An introduction to BOINC for those unfamiliar with what it is.
- FAQ on BOINC - A basic FAQ about BOINC created by Gamer11200
Overclock.net Team and Project Information:
- Overclock.net Members and Stats
- Overclock.net Team Stats
- List of BOINC Projects - An extensive list of projects with descriptions and links to home pages.
- A listing of projects for specific hardware (multicore, GPU, etc)
- How to Install BOINC Projects - A basic overview of client download, installation, selecting a project and becoming part of team overclock.net.
- How to run BOINC only on the GPU - This guide is meant for those that want to use BOINC (or specific projects) only on the graphical processing unit (GPU) of their computer.
- How to install BOINC Projects - Windows 7 - A complete guide to setting up BOINC on Windows 7.
- How to use a specific GPU - Useful if you are using BOINC on a multi-GPU setup and would like BOINC or a certain project to use a specific GPU on your system
- Forcing BOINC to use all GPUs - Useful if BOINC is refusing to run on all GPUs in your system (note: Please make sure that the problematic project(s) are capable of running on the GPUs in question)
- Remotely monitor/control BOINC Manager - Useful if you are interested on remotely monitoring and controlling BOINC Manager
- How-to: run 1 work unit per GPU in Moo! Wrapper - A how-to by DarkRyder on how to get Moo! Wrapper working on each GPU in a multi-GPU configuration.
- CPU Credits Database - Continuously member-updated database on CPU credits in BOINC
- GPU Credits Database - Continuously member-updated database on GPU Credits in BOINC
- BOINC CPU/GPU WU times & points - Continuously updated database of times and points for BOINC projects.
- Useful BOINC-related programs - Continuously updated listing of BOINC programs used by members of the team