This just a text update.
I did not forget about this project, I'm just allocating funds. I can't go any further without ordering some parts.
Here is an updated mods list:
1. Drill and cut my cable management holes
2. Make a fan bracket for the two 120mm fans in the front.
3. Install busbars. This is probably pretty hard to visualize, but I'm going to make two busbars, one 12v and one - and connect all of my fans and some LEDs to them. Look at this build: http://www.overclock.net/case-mod-work-logs/669646-project-crash-electric-wall-mounted-case-11.html
4. Paint the interior of my case.
5. Make some evga or nvidia backlit plaques that will go on the top and side panels. Too tired to do a mockup right now but I will show you soon. This will be done with some vinyl with cutout letters on some acrylic. It will backlit with some red LEDs.
6. Install the sidepanel windows.
7. Apply matte black vinyl. This was a tough decision. The paint on the exterior of my case wasn't going so well. I was looking for this look:
Then I learned that this car was covered in a vinyl wrap. I will be doing this and hopefully achieving the same effect. The cheapest I found was ~$60 for 24"x10yards, which will be plenty. I will have a ton extra for more projects or to sell
Anyways, this is the stuff I have been losing sleep over
I am excited to get this thing done! Thoughts and comments are appreciated.